Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,771 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nuclear Weapon By Country And How It Works - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nuclear Weapon By Country And How It Works (1788 Views)

Jewish Population By Country / Iran Now Has Enough Uranium For Nuclear Weapon, U.N. Watchdog Reportedly Says / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuclear Weapon By Country And How It Works by Tmberwolf1: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
kingslj:

just read about proxy wars.... usa and russia over Cuba is one. I am just trying to educate you.
Dumbass, I know what proxy war is and how it was fought all over the world between the US and USSR. that was essentially the story of the cold war. So tell me, what concerns proxy war with anything I said in my previous post?
Re: Nuclear Weapon By Country And How It Works by kingslj: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Dumbass, I know what proxy war is and how it was fought all over the world between the US and USSR. that was essentially the story of the cold war. So tell me, what concerns proxy war with anything I said in my previous post?

would you allow an enemy to build military bases around your fathers backyard?
cold war has to do with nuclear race (M.A.D) not proxy war .

USA is supporting Ukraine right? so why not put soldiers on ground (because Ukraine has not joined Nato)
So if you are russian president you will allow a nuclear enemy to have such an arsenal near you door step.

just like your president is allowing BOKO HARAM run around killing people

just think

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Weapon By Country And How It Works by Tmberwolf1: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
kingslj:

would you allow an enemy to build military bases around your fathers backyard?
cold war has to do with nuclear race (M.A.D) not proxy war .

USA is supporting Ukraine right? so why not put soldiers on ground (because Ukraine has not joined Nato)
So if you are russian president you will allow a nuclear enemy to have such an arsenal near you door step.

just like your president is allowing BOKO HARAM run around killing people

just think

Aghh!!! Clearly you don't know shit about what is happening!
First, I'd like for you to read up or research on the cold war, then the history of Africa, South America, China and korea. Let me summarise it for you. The cold war was essentially a series of proxy wars between the US and USSR. Both sides trying to spread their political ideology to countries around the world and since tgey couldn't engage in direct conflict with each other because of both fearing a nuclear war, they instead started supporting and sponsoring factions to power in warring countries. E.g. in country XYZ, america would want democracy and capitalism to rule, so they will back and sponsor faction A, but the USSR wants communism to rule in that country so they will sponsor faction B. A and B will now start fighting each other for power, hence the proxy wars.

Now let me break it down for you so you'd understand the entire Ukraine and Russia situation. After the fall of the Soviet Union, Ukraine gained it's independence as a country. The US saw that as an opportunity to gain a new ally, so they gave Ukraine a taste of democracy, and basically helped them become a booming economy. Ukraine and it's citizens had been suffering under the brutal dictators of the Soviet Union and finally had a sense of freedom and never want to go back to how things were. Russia did not like this, and began to antagonize Ukraine. So Ukraine wants to join NATO, so that Russia would stop disturbing them. Mind you, Ukraine had never for once antagonized Russia, they had been minding their business. Russia knows Ukraine can't join NATO, because the several rules for joining NATO prevents them from doing so. So why attack them. Putin is just jealous that Ukraine is doing fine without them and wants Ukraine back by force.
Because if it's the nonsense of " not wanting NATO at their doorstep", then Putin would have attacked Latvia, Estonia end US... Because these are all NATO member states that already surround Russia, so why attack Ukraine that is only begging to join NATO but can't due to several reasons. Also I don't know if you've noticed but UKRAINE IS A SORVEIGN NATION AND CAN DO WHAT THE Bleep IT WANTS!! Imagine Cameroon will wake up one day and demand that Nigeria should pull out of ECOWAS because they don't like it, what will be your response.

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Weapon By Country And How It Works by ruggedtimi(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
chatinent:
Russia dominates the US with nuclear weapons capacity...and Russia is difficult to invade due to its size.

Russia is the second bigger military in the world after the US...and guess what? The US only passes it in budget, research and dev.

The US will likely crawl into their hole. They've shed more blood than any country.

You guys think this is a war between Russia and Ukraine? Lol. If Russia was warring against Ukraine, Ukraine will be gone in half a week.

This is a war between Russia and the US. They are all waiting for a reason to start and never stop using the their nuclear arsenal until its apogee.

Who bi Ukraine to challenge Russia? Even Nigeria stands a chance against Ukraine!

The only country in the world that stands a chance against Russia is the US. Ukraine x16 doesn't stand a chance against Moscow alone.

Russia is patiently waiting for anything related to the US to intervene. My dear, it will take years for the US to recover.

Did I hear you say it's a lie?

Smiles. China is the third biggest military and guess whose side it is on? You guessed right. They will all fight a common enemy. This is a tussle for dominance and Russia has nothing to lose. The US knows this and that's why they want to use the media to make you leave the facts but hate Russia...because English is more dominant than the Russian xqolvian djdkrkn.

Get your facts.

It may help you understand better.

Before you crucify me, I don't support Ukraine, Russia or the US.

I don't support war.

I don't support bloodshed.

I support peaceful agreements.

But... I am only telling you the realities on ground.
baba u dey over hype Russia...same Russia wey Hitler nearly takeover. Same Russia wey dey find am very difficult to access Kiev. Russia is only super in nuclear head. During WW1 Russia had to pause fighting for one year because they couldn't continue fighting in the war.
Re: Nuclear Weapon By Country And How It Works by Horus(m): 12:00am On Feb 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVBaOqxILmQ

3 Russian Weapons Systems That Have No Equivalents Anywhere In The World
Re: Nuclear Weapon By Country And How It Works by Svlla: 5:46am On Feb 28, 2022
They will both take each other out

Even the launcher won't be spared.

Over 13,000 nuclear warhead will take out Both EU, Russia and USA or at least over 85% of their population because they will both target urban centres.

No one will sit put while the other is sending nukes

Make no mistake, any missile launched from any of them to the other will cause a reaction from all of them whether conventional or nuclear.

Take for instance, Russia send an hypersonic missile with a conventional warhead to Poland, that will immediately deteriorate into a nuclear war because there's no way for Poland or Nato to know its a conventional missile and not a nuclear warhead.

So no one will survive, that's why everyone is being careful....extra careful despite their hardline war rhetorics

Olumighty123:

You mean not even the missile sending country would survive? I'm trying to learn here
Sorry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

B-21 Raider: World’s First 6th-Gen Warplane Unveiled by US air force at $700m / Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel / As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.