Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. (8987 Views)

Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko / Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe / Nokia Warns Against Buying 'Chinko' Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by Alldruns: 1:05am On Jun 28, 2011
Hi all. I'm beginning 2 appreciate d recent wonders of so-called chinko (china) phones. They've so improved on its tech in so much dat some sweet features dat are not obtainable in most high-end phones are found there.

I mean fetaures like sound recorder, FM recorder, analog TV, TV recorder, front and back camera, HD screen display, etc. all without any additional software. Most unbelivable part of it is d affordable prices at which they are sold considering d sweet features: btw N6k to 10k

Although, china phones are not without their flaws but not withstanding, I think there has been some outstanding things about them lately too. I just bought 1 for my wife lately & was greatly thrilled by these features I discovered in it. Infact, I was first attracted to it being very sleek, a perfect imitation of Nokia C3-01. And d most shocking thing there is dat d image/picture of its front camera (640x320) is far clearer & sharper than d image of d front camera of my Nokia N97 32g! Also d TV recorder works great without dropping frames or cracking.

I will strongly dat we give any of them (recent models) a trial. Nothin to loose.
I just
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by lysaa(f): 1:12am On Jun 28, 2011
lol. . He who finds a phone, finds a good thing! cheesy
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by Lexusgs430: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2011
So all your beloved wife deserves, after marrying you is a Chinko phone Shame on you !!!
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by Funkymallam(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2011
wot is d name abi model?
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by symbianDON(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
nothing special about the specs u outlined about chinko phones. my samsung GT5233 has all the specs including tv, tv recording and google maps + so much more. also unlike your chinko phone, i don't need an extra battery cos a single full charge lasts a whole week! funny, the phone is also very cheap!
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by aieromon(m): 12:19am On Jun 29, 2011
Alldruns:

Hi all. I'm beginning 2 appreciate d recent wonders of so-called chinko (china) phones. They've so improved on its tech in so much dat some sweet features dat are not obtainable in most high-end phones are found there.

I mean fetaures like sound recorder, FM recorder, analog TV, TV recorder, front and back camera, HD screen display, etc. all without any additional software. Most unbelivable part of it is d affordable prices at which they are sold considering d sweet features: btw N6k to 10k

Although, china phones are not without their flaws but not withstanding, I think there has been some outstanding things about them lately too. I just bought 1 for my wife lately & was greatly thrilled by these features I discovered in it. Infact, I was first attracted to it being very sleek, a perfect imitation of Nokia C3-01. And d most shocking thing there is dat d image/picture of its front camera (640x320) is far clearer & sharper than d image of d front camera of my Nokia N97 32g! Also d TV recorder works great without dropping frames or cracking.

I will strongly dat we give any of them (recent models) a trial. Nothin to loose.
I just

I have everything to lose,bro so i'll pass.
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by lynxnoon(m): 12:34am On Jun 29, 2011
@poster,
I give u 6 months, latest,, n u will be scouting for another fone,
n thats y i'll pass
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by Dgunnerz(m): 1:08am On Jun 29, 2011
Hmmn!
Chinkoberry!!!
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by adeibi: 1:20am On Jun 29, 2011
Pls I need help!
Etisalat is a thieving line o.
I use eazycliq and I subscribed to their 20k/sec tariff some time ago by pressing *320*1# (i thought twas a good idea).
I didn't take note of the cndition or rather english cmprehension was my problem.
Daily access charge is 25 naira daily whether u call or not for that day.
Abeg I'm a student nd I dn't call evry day. They've been zaping my money o.
How do I check out of this useles tariff plan.

HELP IS NEEDED ASAP PLS!
Thanks
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by phuckNL: 1:33am On Jun 29, 2011
Lexusgs430:

So all your beloved wife deserves, after marrying you is a Chinko phone Shame on you !!!

Wicked!!!! cheesy
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by pholar(m): 2:01am On Jun 29, 2011
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by oweniwe(m): 2:06am On Jun 29, 2011
Damn! I hate china phones and their slow memory. Of what use is a 'camera phone' can't even install any apps on? Mtchew angry
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by mkpologwu(m): 3:59am On Jun 29, 2011
Chinko fones cause oxymoronic ear defects during calls!
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by mkpologwu(m): 4:02am On Jun 29, 2011
Very soon u will start shouting b4 ur wife can hear both on and off the fone!
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by Joagbaje(m): 6:05am On Jun 29, 2011
Alldruns:

Can we have a review of the features of the china tv phone samsung tv phone. Comparing prices ,battery life etc. I have a Techno tv phone but I haven't tried samsung.

symbianDON:

nothing special about the specs u outlined about chinko phones. my samsung GT5233 has all the specs including tv, tv recording and google maps + so much more. also unlike your chinko phone, i don't need an extra battery cos a single full charge lasts a whole week! funny, the phone is also very cheap!
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 29, 2011
Lexusgs430:

Don't mind the iddiot.when you people are buy blackberry torch for their girlfriends,he's buying chinese phone for his wife and still broadcasting it.I wonder how a woman could end up with a stingy man like you !
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by georgee(m): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2011
adeibi:

Pls I need help!
I use eazycliq and I subscribed to their 20k/sec tariff some time ago by pressing *320*1# (i thought twas a good idea).
I didn't take note of the cndition or rather english cmprehension was my problem.

HELP IS NEEDED ASAP PLS!
Thanks

U ar a Big olodo. U ar the one theiving urself, They said 25naira daily access charge, wat does dat mean? u'll be charged 25naira daily whether u mke call or not. To think u ar a student makes me wonder how u cope with english language in school. It's all over thier website. Dnt come hia and start painting etisalat black .They ar not criminals "MTN"
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by rasputinn(m): 7:30am On Jun 29, 2011
Dgunnerz:

Hmmn!
Chinkoberry!!!

Chinkopod,chinkopad,chinkodroid just wacth out for those copy-cats
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by edlion57(m): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2011
can u change d parts wen it spoil or install common software lyk opera mini dictionary bible etc
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by Eemah(m): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2011
Ma broda you have everything to loose by buying a chinko phone, u will be a lucky person if the phone should serve your wife for six months I see a best case scenario of 3 mnths, like sumone rightly said ''very soon you will be shouting before both of you can hear yourselves on and off the chinko toy(phone).
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by goldplated(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2011
adeibi:

Pls I need help!

HELP IS NEEDED ASAP PLS!
Thanks

sue them!
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by cutesharon(f): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2011
not all china phones are bad, you can install applications e.g opera mini, bolt, etc on some like tecno t9, tecno t8 (wi-fi). i dont no about other china phones dat are pure imitations but tecno is got class of its own
rasputinn:

Chinkopod,chinkopad,chinkodroid just wacth out for those copy-cats
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by jle(f): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2011
Only the sound alone can destroy your eardrum.
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by dustydee: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2011
at least they are making phone, we can't even make the casing.

1 Like

Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by slimyem: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2011
dustydee:

at least they are making phone, we can't even make the casing.
abi o!
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by unphilaz(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2011
T9 is in its on class true talk. a friend has being using t9 for more than 3months now and he has enjoyed it. thus prompting me to get it. the battery is averagely 3days from my observation. i think tecno has tried. the sound is okay unlike other chinese phones
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by Johnnny(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2011
Is Techno a china phone? I thought imitations of original phones are called china phones.

Techno phones are Techno branded. What do you think?
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by yimiton(f): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2011
adeibi:

Pls I need help!

HELP IS NEEDED ASAP PLS!
Thanks

You said it yourself that you didn't read the terms and conditions. Your error doesn't make them 'a thieving line' To opt out of EASYLIFE (that's what it's called) simply dial *320*2#
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by unphilaz(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2011
I  think tecno is chinese phone but wit a class.
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by maninmood(m): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2011
Using a phone for 6 months? Gosh! While I am here crying for Iphone 5 to be released!
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by sayso: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2011
maninmood:

Using a phone for 6 months? Gosh! While I am here crying for Iphone 5 to be released!

pls line up the trophies you have won using one phone for a day?
Re: Enjoy The Wonders Of 'chinko' Phones. by Dangello(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Don't mind the iddiot.when you people are buy blackberry torch for their girlfriends,he's buying chinese phone for his wife and still broadcasting it.I wonder how a woman could end up with a stingy man like you !

Ouch! I think thats too harsh. After all, poster is only expressing himself. Its really not compulsory that you use the fone na!

sayso:

pls line up the trophies you have won using one phone for a day?

I am interested in seeing them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Knows About Techno Al86 I Cant Find The 3g Network / Facebook Application For Symbian Phones / Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.