Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) (64891 Views)

Massive Number Of Ravens In Kiev’s Skies Causes The Locals To Fear ( Video) / Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by Highman56: 2:09am On Feb 28, 2022
Faber:
angry

On behalf of my little self, am shutting down my own airspace in my compound to Russia bound flights. They no born any plane going to Russia from Nigeria to fly over my compound.

I will use my catapult to bring it down starting from 23:00 today grin
Na wen u see bomb for ur house u go learn not to join pipul talk cheesy
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by okuta007: 2:10am On Feb 28, 2022
starstunna1313:

Even him Putin knows that no matter how his madness has gotten to.. They no born am well to try it. He knows where his madness stops

If Putin shoots down any aircraft now that the world is raving against Russia, even China will abandon him sharp sharp and that will be his end

Moreover - if China fails to dance to the tune of the west. and the west stops trading with her - can Russian economy alone sustain China?

NEVER!!!! - China will not sacrifice her economy by shutting out USA, EU. Canada and the UK salvage Putin's image or promote his madness

Do not forget, INDIA, SOUTH KOREA, SINGAPORE, MEXICO, GUATEMALA, BRAZIL, JAPAN and even PAKISTAN are also production hubs for western goods - so there are substitutes to China's production

Hmmmm - at the end of the day, China will follow the money - China is a $10 Trillion a year economy, second the US that is $17 Trillion a year , and all of Russia's reserve is $680 Billion - Not yearly GDP oooo - I mean all the money they have right now - so how will all $680 Billion of Russia - sustain China if China sticks to Russia and abandons the western world? And it is not even practicable for Russia to give all her money to China - so economics will win this war, not arms!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:14am On Feb 28, 2022
AntiMen:
The power drunken Putin is pigheaded and won't rescind his decisions nor bow to pressure, but I have a quick questions guys, what if Russia decides to fly across the airspaces of the aforementioned countries who initiated the ban, what will happen

They will scramble their jet bombers to force the plane to land as directed or be shot down in the event the pilot refused.

1 Like

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by RosyIsBlessed: 2:16am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Destruction overload.. grin
Putin you are one of the most unwise dictator in history.. taking reckless steps out of emotions..
You will start seeing the effect of your nonsense very soon..

Telling you. Meanwhile he thinks he is smart.
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by smallsmall: 2:20am On Feb 28, 2022
okuta007:

I strongly believe one of Putin's Generals will take him out soon - trust me, this war will be won from within and that is what my gutt feeling is telling me. He will be poisoned!

You guys should at least "think about what you want to say firs[/b]t, before saying it in the open". angry angry

[b]Putin's Popularity Rating is 67% inside Russia, far-far higher than any Leader in any European Country while that of Joe Biden is at an abysmal 39%. grin grin
Who do you think is more likely to be overthrown?
shocked shocked shocked

Russians revere Putin like a mini god because they know he has brought the pride back to Russians.
I can bet you that if an Election was done tomorrow, among all Western Leaders, Putin is about the only one that will win and win again... till 2035.
Right now, the problem Russians have is how to "grow another Putin" to take over from Putin bu tl a m sure, being very Proud people, they are working on that.
It is a shame on Black Africans that it is this same Putin who put his life on the line for them, during the days when the West was still colonising their forefather, that they are villifying now, Ignorant Ingrates.
If not for Russia and Putin, some of you wil lstil lbe Slaves, carrying Europeans on your Heads
. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by eyeses: 2:20am On Feb 28, 2022
Las las e be like sey no Russian is allowed to travel o
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by yetunsbay(m): 2:20am On Feb 28, 2022
olatade:
I'm curious, if countries ban russian planes flying through their airspace but russia ignores these rules and continues to fly through european airspace, what happens? Surely they wont be shot down?
definitely they will
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by linearity: 2:21am On Feb 28, 2022
WarriAproko:
All this sanctions are lame. This European countries forgot most of their planes must past through Russia before going to asia. Putin might soon double their gass money

I dey suspect say you no enter Geography class one day, if your understanding is EU needs Russia airspace to reach Asia.

Do you even know where Russia is on the map of the world? Pull up that map and educate yourself, then come back and delete that thing you wrote up ⬆️ there.
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by Empiree: 2:21am On Feb 28, 2022
The world is full of hypocrisy.

Why didn't they do the same for Israel?

1 Like

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by smallsmall: 2:22am On Feb 28, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

They will scramble their jet bombers to force the plane to land as directed or be shot down in the event the pilot refused.

What will happen, if the Countries aforementioned, also try to fly across a Russian closed Air Space? undecided
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by Justice4Toto: 2:27am On Feb 28, 2022
CTee1:
Defiance must be met with an example of the wages of defiance I'm sure Mr Putin is aware his reward... Ukraine on the other hand is like one of those naija babes bought with big big talks. NATO guarantees full military support for its members... The support na to sanction Russia? shocked Putin has done this several times and all they came up WE HEREBY BAN RUSSIA FROM BLA BLA BLA SHIT angry even pikin without sense wont play with fire how much more a president all in the name of WE GAT UR BACK... Las las if you don't get it forget about it.

Putin has never invaded any NATO state
Georgia not NATO state
Ukraine not NATO state
Soviet invaded Finland when NATO wasn't formed

NATO only guarantee security for each member state. Attack on one is an attack on all

You no Sabi history Kankan
Mumu boy

1 Like

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:27am On Feb 28, 2022
smallsmall:

What will happen, if the Countries aforementioned, also try to fly across a Russian closed Air Space? undecided

Same scenario, no difference.
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by iko123: 2:28am On Feb 28, 2022
Will the West survive without Russia. Time shall tell

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by darediamond(m): 2:28am On Feb 28, 2022
okuta007:

If Putin shoots down any aircraft now that the world is raving against Russia, even China will abandon him sharp sharp and that will be his end

Moreover - if China fails to dance to the tune of the west. and the west stops trading with her - can Russian economy alone sustain China?

NEVER!!!! - China will not sacrifice her economy by shutting out USA, EU. Canada and the UK salvage Putin's image or promote his madness

Do not forget, INDIA, SOUTH KOREA, SINGAPORE, MEXICO, GUATEMALA, BRAZIL, JAPAN and even PAKISTAN are also production hubs for western goods - so there are substitutes to China's production
Can the Parasitic West Do Without Russia and China 100%?

The Vast Natural Resources of the world and cheap labour are in AFRICA and ASIA starting from Russia (Ru+Asia) and you are here making the West appear independent of Other continents.

The Saction on Russians Banks is even selective. Does that not tell you that The West Are just doing gragra towards there MASTER RUSSIA?

IF PUTIN SHUTS SUPPLY OF GAS TO ALL THESE FOOLISH WESTERN NATIONS FOR JUST 10 DAYS, THERE WILL BE A WIDE REVOLT IN EUROPE.
IN THE TRUE SENSE, THE WESTERN NATIONS ARE NOT IMMUNE FROM THE EFFECT OF THE SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA, THE ARE JUST SMILING WHILE SUFFERING.

AWON LIFE ON CREDIT NATIONS GBOGBO!!!

Hmmmm - at the end of the day, China will follow the money - China is a $10 Trillion a year economy, second the US that is $17 Trillion a year , and all of Russia's reserve is $680 Billion - Not yearly GDP oooo - I mean all the money they have right now - so how will all $680 Billion of Russia - sustain China if China sticks to Russia and abandons the western world? And it is not even practicable for Russia to give all her money to China - so economics will win this war, not arms!!!!!
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by smallsmall: 2:29am On Feb 28, 2022
Empiree:
The world is full of hypocrisy.

Why didn't they do the same for Israel?

Israel kills Palestinians on a daily basis, despite being the one occupying their lands, controlling how much water they can drink, how much Cement can enter their Prison, if and when they can get Hospital treatment, How much food can enter their territory, how much Petrol is allowed into Gaza, where they can travel to and if they can come back home, etc.

But you never hear it in the Western Media, it does not concern them, those Palestinians do not deserve all the hue and cry of Sovereignty, Human Rights or Dignity.

Even the fools on this Nairaland blaming Russia have never spared a thought and blame EU/NATO for not attacking Israel over such atrocities but they are here crying their hearts out over Russia.
That shows you how daft, Black people, especially Nigerians, are.
The World has truly lost its sense of Justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by darediamond(m): 2:31am On Feb 28, 2022
smallsmall:

Israel kills Palestinians on a daily basis, despite being the one occupying their lands, controlling how much water they can drink, how much Cement can enter their Prison, if and when they can get Hospital treatment, How much food can enter their territory, how much Petrol is allowed into Gaza, where they can travel to and if they can come back home, etc.

But you never hear it in the Western Media, it does not concern them, those Palestinians do not deserve all the hue and cry of Sovereignty, Human Rights or Dignity.

Even the fools on this Nairaland blaming Russia have never spared a thought and blame EU/NATO for not attacking Israel over such atrocities but they are here crying their hearts out over Russia.
That shows you how daft, Black people, especially Nigerians, are.
The World has truly lost its sense of Justice.

They are really daft my friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by smallsmall: 2:32am On Feb 28, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

BlakKluKluxKlan:

Same scenario, no difference.

You mean NATO will still shoot Russian Plane down, in Russian Airspace or how can it be the same scenario?
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by naijaman2225(m): 2:37am On Feb 28, 2022
FourElements:
The Western nations will no longer be existing in "three months" if it escalates undecided
WISHFUL THINKING CARRIED TO A RIDICULOUS LEVEL
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by okuta007: 2:38am On Feb 28, 2022
smallsmall:

You guys should at least "think about what you want to say firs[/b]t, before saying it in the open". angry angry

[b]Putin's Popularity Rating is 67% inside Russia, far-far higher than any Leader in any European Country while that of Joe Biden is at an abysmal 39%. grin grin
Who do you think is more likely to be overthrown?
shocked shocked shocked

Russians revere Putin like a mini god because they know he has brought the pride back to Russians.
I can bet you that if an Election was done tomorrow, among all Western Leaders, Putin is about the only one that will win and win again... till 2035.
Right now, the problem Russians have is how to "grow another Putin" to take over from Putin bu tl a m sure, being very Proud people, they are working on that.
It is a shame on Black Africans that it is this same Putin who put his life on the line for them, during the days when the West was still colonising their forefather, that they are villifying now, Ignorant Ingrates.
If not for Russia and Putin, some of you wil lstil lbe Slaves, carrying Europeans on your Heads
. grin grin

so a man who was sane in 1973 can not become insane in 2022 ? Your Buhari pursued Camerounian Gerndames out of Nigeria in 1982 - same Buhari sat on his hands and watched Bandits from Mali and Niger run over Daura his home town - think about that
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by naijaman2225(m): 2:38am On Feb 28, 2022
Max24:

Hitler also considered all the options before WW2 but eventually he committed suicide after losing the war.
NICE REMINDER FROM HISTORY.
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by planetx: 2:40am On Feb 28, 2022
Suspect33:
The Bible already prophesied these events, we are really living in the end times. The fall of the mystery Babylon(USA) draws nigh... Draw nigh to God because the world will never return to what it used to be, it only get worse from here and every year that comes we(the world) will keep wishing for the previous year
Funny how with the end of the Covid pandemic people thought things were going back to normal.
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by naijaman2225(m): 2:44am On Feb 28, 2022
FourElements:
If Russia wins, the western generational chains of economic slavery and debt on the ankles of Africans will be broken.
TO BE REPLACED BY THE RUSSIAN 'GENERATIONAL CHAINS OF ECONOMIC SLAVERY AND DEBT ON THE ANKLES OF AFRICANS'.

"A CHANGE OF MASTERS DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE FREE"
Jose Marti
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by smallsmall: 2:48am On Feb 28, 2022
darediamond:

They are really daft my friend.

I just wonder how ignorant they can be, about Events that happens around them and affects them!
Just to do small Research and try to know what is "wrong" with Putin, to see if he is a mad man or if there is something he is really worried about or whether he has any reason to be worried (answers for which History already provides, in abundance), they wont but come here to act like "Western World fanatics grin grin

I dont want War but l ask myself: What Options is left for Russia?

- Should he fold his hands and watch NATO deploy weapons at his Border with Ukraine?
Will america fold its hand if Russia deploys offensive weapons in Canada or Mexico?
Do these Clowns even know how the implosion of the USSR was orchestrated by the West (Perestroika and Glasnot) or did they think that the USSR just broke down by itself? Do they think Putin was just going to watch and let that happen to Russia?

- Should Russia fold its hands and watch as Zelennsky's Neo Nazis slaughter Ethnic Russians in Dombas area of Ukraine, which they have been doing since 2014, despite an agreement in Minksm that provides a solution to the disagreements, signed by Ukraine, Russia, france and Germany?
Imagine if the EU/NATO insists that Zelensky or his predecessor, Porochenko, IMPLEMENTS the AGREEMENT THEY SIGNED in MINSK. are we going to be in this situation?

I am even more surprised by we Igbos who support this nonsense because our situation is exactly as it is in Domabs Region: A Country killing one of its own Ethnic members,supported by the President and Army. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by bepositive11: 2:49am On Feb 28, 2022
CTee1:
Defiance must be met with an example of the wages of defiance I'm sure Mr Putin is aware his reward... Ukraine on the other hand is like one of those naija babes bought with big big talks. NATO guarantees full military support for its members... The support na to sanction Russia? shocked Putin has done this several times and all they came up WE HEREBY BAN RUSSIA FROM BLA BLA BLA SHIT angry even pikin without sense wont play with fire how much more a president all in the name of WE GAT UR BACK... Las las if you don't get it forget about it.

Ukraine is not part of NATO. The least the West can do to support Ukraine is through sanctions and weapons
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by smallsmall: 2:50am On Feb 28, 2022
naijaman2225:

TO BE REPLACED BY THE RUSSIAN 'GENERATIONAL CHAINS OF ECONOMIC SLAVERY AND DEBT ON THE ANKLES OF AFRICANS'.

"A CHANGE OF MASTERS DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE FREE"
Jose Marti

That is why we must all encourage a World where there are more than One Super Power.
Right now, America runs the Show and it has not been good for humanity
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by naijaman2225(m): 2:52am On Feb 28, 2022
linearity:

I dey suspect say you no enter Geography class one day, if your understanding is EU needs Russia airspace to reach Asia.

Do you even know where Russia is on the map of the world? Pull up that map and educate yourself, then come back and delete that thing you wrote up ⬆️ there.
LOL
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by smallsmall: 2:57am On Feb 28, 2022
okuta007:

so a man who was sane in 1973 can not become insane in 2022 ? Your Buhari pursued Camerounian Gerndames out of Nigeria in 1982 - same Buhari sat on his hands and watched Bandits from Mali and Niger run over Daura his home town - think about that

You are right on those examples but you faile din the most important Area: Why did he run Mad, many Years later?
Insanity does not happen on someone out of nowhere, there are TRIGGERS.

For example: Do you know why Buhari is supporting Fulani Herdsmen, aka Bandits, since 2016, despite what he did in 1982? Do you?
If you do, then everything become very clear to you and you understand his motives and you can question it , whether it is right or wrong.

Look for the Triggers in this current event and you would understand Putin's motive and would have done yourself some good.
Most of you dont care to understand WHY someone did something, you only rake and wail at what he did

Everybody is just jumping on the Anti-Russia bandwagon, even the American Politicians have turned it to a campaign issue
grin grin
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by naijaman2225(m): 2:59am On Feb 28, 2022
smallsmall:

That is why we must all encourage a World where there are more than One Super Power.
Right now, America runs the Show and it has not been good for humanity
WHEN RUSSIA AND CHINA RUNS THE SHOW IT WOULD BE TERRIBLE FOR EVERYBODY.
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by smallsmall: 3:05am On Feb 28, 2022
naijaman2225:

WHEN RUSSIA AND CHINA RUNS THE SHOW IT WOULD BE TERRIBLE FOR EVERYBODY.

You really dont understand.
If we have Three Major Powers, they will keep a CHECK and BALANCE on each other, far better than having only one Super Power who rides roughshod over everyone because no one can challenge him.
If one wants to misbehave, the others will keep him in check

If there was USSR and China was a World Power, Iraq invasion, Syria, Libya destruction etc might not have happened
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by Abujason: 3:11am On Feb 28, 2022
And ofcourse no African country bold enough to utter a word in this regard. Always taking the back seat in things that matter to the rest of the world and front seat in all the negatives like crime, corruption, disease, dictatorship, illiteracy and poverty.

How I miss Ghadaffi. I spit on all current African leaders.
Re: Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) by Tzar(m): 3:13am On Feb 28, 2022
Sadly, the West created this monster called Putin.
If Russia kept quiet when America / Israel and/or her allies invaded soverign States to protect their interests and way of life , Russia expects them to also keep quiet when it is doing her own invasion.
This is why they say, 'what goes around , comes around'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) / China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos / Niger’s Armed Forces Bring In Hundreds Of Troops To Protect Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.