Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. (853 Views)

Russia: USA - NATO Are Hoping This 10 Unstoppable historical Events Don't Happen / EU & NATO Are Ready To "Take" The Kaliningrad Region From Russia - Maris Gulbis / So Nato Could Not Take Down A Drone That Flew Through 3 Nato Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by Truvelisback(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Good day, fellas. This so-called NATO and including the U.S claiming Alagbara(Power mike) are cowards. The Russian President made a challenging statement that if any country tries to interfere in their fight btw them and Ukraine, they would face them. None of the So-called came out to challenge the president, not even the So-called U.S claiming World power could challenge him. Isn't that Cowardice?
Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by IamAtikulate: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
Poland, UK and Germany have all openly supplied or agreed to supply lethal weapons to Ukraine.

EU has closed its airspace against Russia.

What is the your mother Russia waiting for?

Kosovo just asked USA to open a permanent military base in their country and take them to NATO.

5 Likes

Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by annayawchee: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ukraine is not part of NATO

Hence NATO cannot get involve..

Russia cannot invade a NATO state...
Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by tonididdy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nato is an alliance of cowards.

The West is so smart to use Europeans and her lands to play their dirty games.
The Europeans are so blinded and see Russia as the black sheep of the family.

... So painful to see

4 Likes

Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by tonididdy(m): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
annayawchee:

Russia can invade a nato state but it will be the beginning of a European war maybe world war.
Russia is trying to avoid the expansion of nato. Ukraine is the largest country that borders 5 nato countries, if she joins then it's a direct threat on Russian soil

1 Like

Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by tonididdy(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Poland, UK and Germany have all openly supplied or agreed to supply lethal weapons to Ukraine.

Kosovo just asked USA to open a permanent military base in their country and take them to NATO.

Don't forget Putin's threat is still on the table. An interference will not be tolerated.
Do not seek the wrath of a patient man.
There are reasons Russia is pacing down because Ukraine is now giving a body language, they want to discuss diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by IamAtikulate: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
tonididdy:

Don't forget Putin's threat is still on the table. An interference will not be tolerated.
There are reasons Russia is pacing down because Ukraine is now giving a body language, they want to discuss diplomacy.
Ukraine has always wanted diplomacy. They don't want the war.

Putin is the agressor

2 Likes

Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by jmoore(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. This so-called NATO and including the U.S claiming Alagbara(Power mike) are cowards. The Russian President made a challenging statement that if any country tries to interfere in their fight btw them and Ukraine, they would face them. None of the So-called came out to challenge the president, not even the So-called U.S claiming World power could challenge him. Isn't that Cowardice?

You are a novice.

Not all wars are fought with bombs and guns.

1 Like

Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by Jackanda1(m): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
Unlike Putin, Biden does not act impulsive and emotional.

2 Likes

Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by Truvelisback(m): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Putin made a threaty statement yet none of the NATO members could challenge him.
Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by Truvelisback(m): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
jmoore:

You are a novice.

Not all wars are fought with bombs and guns.
My point is that he made a threaty statement yet none of NATO members could challenge him, not even the U.S.
Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by Truvelisback(m): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
tonididdy:

That's my point too.
Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by Truvelisback(m): 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
annayawchee:
Why couldn't any of them challenge the threaty statement of Putin?
Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by jmoore(m): 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
My point is that he made a threaty statement yet none of NATO members could challenge him, not even the U.S.

Any man can open his mouth and talk. It's after the match is over, that you can declare a winner. Statements don't win, actions do.

1 Like

Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by phorget(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
tonididdy:

Putin doesn't have monopoly of violence, the worst he can do is to use his nukes so how does that amount to threat since he himself will also die. His threats doesn't impress nobody, NATO are just taking their time before making their move, Putin will be captured.
Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by annayawchee: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
tonididdy:

Russia can invade a nato state but it will be the beginning of a European war maybe world war.
Russia is trying to avoid the expansion of nato. Ukraine is the largest country that borders 5 nato countries, if she joins then it's a direct threat on Russian soil
any attack on any NATO state means attack on all...

Russia is not stupid enough to risk it..

2 Likes

Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by annayawchee: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Why couldn't any of them challenge the threaty statement of Putin?
They have no reason to respond to his rhetorics unless it directly affects a member...

2 Likes

Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by Truvelisback(m): 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
annayawchee:
They have no reason to respond to his rhetorics unless it directly affects a member...

The Russians just proved to them(NATO) that they aren't cowards. If it were like countries like Iran or Irak, wouldn't they have interfered or challenge his threaty statement?
Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by annayawchee: 12:56am On Feb 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
The Russians just proved to them(NATO) that they aren't cowards. If it were like countries like Iran or Irak, wouldn't they have interfered or challenge his threaty statement?
The nuclear powers always stay out of each other's way except when an ally is invade which is not the case here.

China cannot invade south Korea and you expect USA not to get involve, they have military alliance and in a scenario where there is war A US general leads the Korean army.

Likewise USA cannot invade north Korea with china getting involved...

It's called sphere of influence in international politics..

NATO is a deadly force and Russia knows better than attack any

1 Like

Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by tonididdy(m): 1:04am On Feb 28, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Ukraine has always wanted diplomacy. They don't want the war.

Putin is the agressor
Aggressor?
Putin is applying the soft tactics, do you know how many Russian solders are dying because when they see ukranian soldiers they'd prefer they (ukranian) surrender than die a senseless death.
But ukranian military isn't thinking this way, they are just shooting at Russian artileries and causing casualties to Russian soldiers.
If Putin wants to be an aggressor, trust me no shots will be on target on the ukranian sides
Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by tonididdy(m): 1:05am On Feb 28, 2022
phorget:

Putin doesn't have monopoly of violence, the worst he can do is to use his nukes so how does that amount to threat since he himself will also die. His threats doesn't impress nobody, NATO are just taking their time before making their move, Putin will be captured.
Explain this please, when u says "he himself will also die "?
Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by tonididdy(m): 1:07am On Feb 28, 2022
If tomorrow's border talks between ukranian and Russia do not meet a progressive agreement.

I think Putin will take drastic measures towards the capital of Ukraine and capturing zelensky

2 Likes

Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by Truvelisback(m): 7:53am On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:
If tomorrow's border talks between ukranian and Russia do not meet a progressive agreement.

I think Putin will take drastic measures towards the capital of Ukraine and capturing zelensky
What do u think would be the agreement?
Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by Cizarr(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2022
So if a mad man is fighting you in a market... You will surely fight back??... You be mumu If you don't know it's because of you and I NATO folding their hands... because of humanity... Putin is ready to destroy everything.
Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by IamAtikulate: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Aggressor?
Putin is applying the soft tactics, do you know how many Russian solders are dying because when they see ukranian soldiers they'd prefer they (ukranian) surrender than die a senseless death.
But ukranian military isn't thinking this way, they are just shooting at Russian artileries and causing casualties to Russian soldiers.
If Putin wants to be an aggressor, trust me no shots will be on target on the ukranian sides
Stop it please.

Soft tactics yet they invaded with 200,000 soldiers. Soft tactics yet they deployed Chechen soldiers. Browse their antecedents.

Soft tactics yet madman Putin is activating nuclear option.

Your mother Russia is over rated.
Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by EdoBoy90(m): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2022
annayawchee:

This one no know history. Indomie Generation. Is Kuwait NATO member when Sadam Hussein/Iraq Invaded them? NATO, US and UK mobilised forces to liberate Kuwait not sanctions.

ONE of the Indomie Generation spotted.

1 Like

Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by Truvelisback(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2022
Cizarr:
So if a mad man is fighting you in a market... You will surely fight back??... You be mumu If you don't know it's because of you and I NATO folding their hands... because of humanity... Putin is ready to destroy everything.
Mumu no fight back until the mad man kill u like Chicken. If na country like Iran open mouth make this threat, dem for never challenge am?
Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by tonididdy(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
What do u think would be the agreement?

With zelensky words yesterday saying, " he's just going there to see what Russia has to say, so ukranian do not blame him for not seeking peace", clearly he's western backing has gotten to his head ( the sanctions, he's stubborn defence of the capital, the promises of weapons,) Ukraine feels Putin Russia needs a deal more... Well when the war started everyone tot Ukraine needs the deal more.

I think the agreement, Russia being the bigger brother will be stamping their feets harder on ground and asking ukranian to back out of nato, their is no alternative to this for Putin. He( Putin) "may" allow them seek EU. Ukraine on the other hand want Russia troops out of Russia.

But one thing am certain, this war is far from OVER!
THE UKRAINE OF Saturday and Sunday are just too confident.

1 Like

Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by Truvelisback(m): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

With zelensky words yesterday saying, " he's just going there to see what Russia has to say, so ukranian do not blame him for not seeking peace", clearly he's western backing has gotten to his head ( the sanctions, he's stubborn defence of the capital, the promises of weapons,) Ukraine feels Putin Russia needs a deal more... Well when the war started everyone tot Ukraine needs the deal more.

I think the agreement, Russia being the bigger brother will be stamping their feets harder on ground and asking ukranian to back out of nato, their is no alternative to this for Putin. He( Putin) "may" allow them seek EU. Ukraine on the other hand want Russia troops out of Russia.

But one thing am certain, this war is far from OVER!
THE UKRAINE OF Saturday and Sunday are just too confident.
The Russians are just being lenient with them and i think their attack towards Ukrainians is just mild. Probably because they want to see weda the Ukrainians would adjust to their expectations or seek peace with them.
Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by tonididdy(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
The Russians are just being lenient with them and i think their attack towards Ukrainians is just mild. Probably because they want to see weda the Ukrainians would adjust to their expectations or seek peace with them.
Yes exactly because the first two days the war started it was total annihilation...
But that's not the case for ukranian army who are firing and killing anything Russian ( well that's what the media is saying undecided we dont know who or what to believe in terms of scores) but Putin is a patient man, there's an extent to which he will allow this continue.
Let's see what the meeting produces, if it's negative, I think Putin will go nuts ( trust me you don't want the wrath of a world power)

I hope Ukraine swallows her pride and see Russia as a big brother protecting his inheritance

1 Like

Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by Truvelisback(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Yes exactly because the first two days the war started it was total annihilation...
But that's not the case for ukranian army who are firing and killing anything Russian ( well that's what the media is saying undecided we dont know who or what to believe in terms of scores) but Putin is a patient man, there's an extent to which he will allow this continue.
Let's see what the meeting produces, if it's negative, I think Putin will go nuts ( trust me you don't want the wrath of a world power)

I hope Ukraine swallows her pride and see Russia as a big brother protecting his inheritance
I hope too. If i were Ukraine, i would co-operate with the Russians and see them as my big brother. The so-called NATO they were relying on never gave a damn abt them when it mattered most. Even when they were crying for help. The Russians want the Ukrainians to be part of them.
Re: This So NATO Are Cowards. My Opinion. by Truvelisback(m): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Why is the Ukraine president still crying for help?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine Serving Food Styled Body Of A Dead Russian Soldier / A War Fought In Ignorance - William Pfaff / When Is Cameroon Revolution Starting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.