Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY (4294 Views)

How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons / Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report / Russian President Vladimir Putin Has Dropped 800 Lions And Tigers On The Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by Flier: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
Another bad news for Putin is that his attack on ukraine has successfully woke up a very powerful Nation that went to sleep and hiding because of Shame and disgrace brought on it by Adolt Hitler.
A fully functioning Germany can take on Russia alone or defend the whole of Europe because this country does not make substandard weapon or scared of war
This is what America has been craving for, finally Germany is up and functional.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by LordIsaac(m): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
Putin will just end up making a North Korea of his country rather than the expansion he so much craves.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin
GERMANY don mad oooo.
Some are sleeping Tigers & Giants.
Avoid waking them.
We warned PUTIN.
JUST imagine the German chancellor donated 1000 Armoured Tanks & 500 shipits (stinger anti-aircraft defense system) to Ukraine.
That's Madness.
How many come remain for GERMANY na grin

CANADA & Australia dey come oooo.
ITALY & France, Israel dey road oo.
Kuwait dey come!
Countries many!

People are yet to recover from COVID, PUTIN chose this nonsense path.
Even if he's aggrieved, is this the best way out?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by Lipscomb(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Some of you don't know Russia go and read about past event.

11 Likes

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by Goodmarlian: 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
cheesy grin
Op you funny oooh,you mean Germany that couldnt survive Russian winter.

7 Likes

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by GardenOfGod(m): 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Source?
Flier:
Another bad news for Putin is that his attack on ukraine has successfully woke up a very powerful Nation that went to sleep and hiding because of Shame and disgrace brought on it by Adolt Hitler.
A fully functioning Germany can take on Russia alone or defend the whole of Europe because this country does not make substandard weapon or scared of war
This is what America has been craving for, finally Germany is up and functional.
Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by NwaNimo1(m): 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Putin may 'gas' the Germans.............

[img]https://c./tKcnhoT4No8AAAAM/of-to-gulag.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by OneCorner: 12:02am On Feb 28, 2022
Many dumb people jus full this nairaland
Diz mumu even talk say Germany fit defend the whole Europe... against who?
U think say na Botswana or Congo dem dey talk about

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by Walkee: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2022
Flier:
forget noise and excuse. Germany was asleep because they were being ruled by a weak woman all these while. Western countries got weakened by identity politics

4 Likes

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by Okwyjesus(m): 12:08am On Feb 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
grin grin grin grin
GERMANY don mad oooo.
Avoid waking them.
We warned PUTIN.
JUST imagine the German chancellor donated 1000 Armoured Tanks & 500 shipits to Ukraine.
That's Madness.

Kuwait dey come!
Countries many!

If world power allow PUTIN to walk away with this Bruhaha then l will loose respect for them.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 28, 2022
Okwyjesus:

If world power allow PUTIN to walk away with this Bruhaha then l will loose respect for them.
IF he walks away freely, one idiot may attempt such soonest. So, he deserves to be treated in the language only him can understand.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by blaqoracle: 12:53am On Feb 28, 2022
Goodmarlian:
cheesy grin
Op you funny oooh,you mean Germany that couldnt survive Russian winter.
children too many for nairaland.
Russia singlehandedly captured Berlin.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by HYDEEE: 1:02am On Feb 28, 2022
Flier:
[s]Another bad news for Putin is that his attack on ukraine has successfully woke up a very powerful Nation that went to sleep and hiding because of Shame and disgrace brought on it by Adolt Hitler.
This is what America has been craving for, finally Germany is up and functional.[/s]
Thought you had something to say instead you just hurled up trash and pull stupid claims out of your ass.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by Help2020: 1:34am On Feb 28, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Do they even knw you respect them? Or what exactly do they have to do with your respect?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by ednut1(m): 1:40am On Feb 28, 2022
Joke of a thread
Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by zumbigbo(m): 1:55am On Feb 28, 2022
African monkeys getting excited about European war. They think this is Bundesliga or Ligue 1. When Europeans fight, they are so selfish they pull everyone else into their bullshit and talk about World War. Na White Man War - I no dey for their wahala.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by seborrhic: 2:06am On Feb 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
grin grin grin grin
GERMANY don mad oooo.
Avoid waking them.
We warned PUTIN.
JUST imagine the German chancellor donated 1000 Armoured Tanks & 500 shipits (stinger anti-aircraft defense system) to Ukraine.
That's how some of you spread wrong information with so much bravado.
Don't know if reading or comprehension is the problem.
It's 1000 ANTI-TANK missiles and not TANKS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by ken6488(m): 2:06am On Feb 28, 2022
grin the red army once conquered Berlin they can again

1 Like

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by MrSamsung(m): 2:12am On Feb 28, 2022
Almost all the comments above shows that the commentors don't know that the opinion is right to some extent. They could have only tell the op that they think that Germany would continue to be a sleeping military power.

But the truth is the Russians fear no European country including Britain except the Germans. Even a common thing as spoken German language, the Russians fear it, to them it makes them fearful, afraid, commanding and brings back memories.

But to my African hearing, German language when spoken doesn't brings any of those but I won't denied that the Russians fear the Germans most in Europe. It is like a cultural thing there.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:25am On Feb 28, 2022
Lipscomb:

Which past event - is it the one in which they suffered the largest number of casualties in the ww2 as if they alone fought the Germans ?

3 Likes

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by SweetiliciousD: 2:51am On Feb 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
grin grin grin grin
GERMANY don mad oooo.
Avoid waking them.
We warned PUTIN.
That's Madness.

Kuwait dey come!
Countries many!

Putin this Ukraine that, Russia bla bla bla.....

Do you have common fuel in your area?

1 Like

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by Bridget95(f): 2:51am On Feb 28, 2022
America is not afraid of Russia for nothing. Russia owns the greatest antomic bomb that can end the world as we know it,even the o.p should be afraid and praying at this time because we are nearing the end of time.Russia's satan 2 bomb is on red alert.we could go to sleep for ever at anytime. Who knows if satan has possessed putin to destroy the world

1 Like

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 28, 2022
seborrhic:

That's how some of you spread wrong information with so much bravado.
Don't know if reading or comprehension is the problem.
It's 1000 ANTI-TANK missiles and not TANKS!
Thanks for correcting me.
It was an oversight.
We are basically here 2 educate & get educated.
Most times we feel education & common sense can only be gotten after one would have graced the university, nevertheless I don't think drawing my attention to that necessitates defamation.
You can do that without throwing tantrums, that's the maturity in knowledge acquisition.
Some of us here, are eggheads too, so don't think Nairaland is a moiety & decoy for decerebated & delusional nonentities.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 28, 2022
Bridget95:
America is not afraid of Russia for nothing. Russia owns the greatest antomic bomb that can end the world as we know it,even the o.p should be afraid and praying at this time because we are nearing the end of time.Russia's satan 2 bomb is on red alert.we could go to sleep for ever at anytime. Who knows if satan has possessed putin to destroy the world
At least you are aware of the one Russia has.
Are you aware of the one others own?
The answer is NO.

Russia may have built Satan2.
Who knows the one the US has....
It may be ARMAGEDDON or Apocalypse!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by nnamdi640: 3:15am On Feb 28, 2022
Bridget95:
But why will the world power countries allow Russia to produce this kind of bomb, later they will only come and tell us about global warming meanwhile, some of them have something greater than global warming. Let me just start saying my last prayers because truly end time is near.
Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by udemzyudex(m): 3:19am On Feb 28, 2022
Lipscomb:

Tell us about Russia.

1 Like

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 28, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Putin this Ukraine that, Russia bla bla bla.....

Do you have common fuel in your area?
Just a reminder.
I don't reside in Nigeria.
Where I live, we don't know what Fuel Scarcity is
In fact my KIDS have never seen a Mosquito, nor lizard before.
Guess you are OK now!

1 Like

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Lipscomb:
That's the reason you should educate us a little.
You can summarize it.
Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by SweetiliciousD: 3:34am On Feb 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Just a reminder.
I don't reside in Nigeria.
Where I live, we don't know what Fuel Scarcity is
In fact my KIDS have never seen a Mosquito, nor lizard before.
Guess you are OK now!

Last time I checked, this is NairaLand.

The land where their currency is Naira is the audience meant for this forum.

Over here, people pay for darkness, lizard is everywhere, infact malaria caused by mosquitoes is the mainstay of many pharmaceutical companies who produce malaria drugs.

Based on the above introduction of the forum where you are, I suppose you are talking to the wrong audience.

I equally deduce your kids do not know what Naira is or what it feels like when touched too.

My point.

We need fuel here, Put in or whatever can wait!

1 Like

Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 28, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Last time I checked, this is NairaLand.

The land where their currency is Naira is the audience meant for this forum.

Over here, people pay for darkness, lizard is everywhere, infact malaria caused by mosquitoes is the mainstay of many pharmaceutical companies who produce malaria drugs.

Based on the above introduction of the forum where you are, I suppose you are talking to the wrong audience.

I equally deduce your kids do not know what Naira is or what it feels like when touched too.

My point.

We need fuel here, Put in or whatever can wait!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That Fuel Matter was Orchestrated by Buhari.
He's priming you Guys to see how Nigerians would feel & react after the pump price would have been put at #350.. grin grin. So, your reactions would determine if he would go ahead.

They may import another BOURNVITA infested Fuel to see how far your threshold can go.
Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by springer: 4:43am On Feb 28, 2022
quote author=Lipscomb post=110613425]Some of you don't know Russia go and read about past event.[/quote]

Past events? Or past glory!
Re: Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY by blackpanda: 4:47am On Feb 28, 2022
Flier:

What does this even mean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Dead Get Well Soon / Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings / Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.