Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,300 members, 7,860,734 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Trading Support Series (part 1): Using Noise Reducing Candles To Your Advantage - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trading Support Series (part 1): Using Noise Reducing Candles To Your Advantage (179 Views)

#1,500 To A Dollar to your advantage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trading Support Series (part 1): Using Noise Reducing Candles To Your Advantage by ramonchang(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
This is going to be a series of tips, hacks and technical signs to watch out for to make more informed crypto trading or investment decisions.

This is the very first, the subsequent ones will be coming in as the spirit leads. wink

let's get started..

So, with my interaction with people that "trade crypto", I have seen that a number of us firstly are not traders, we are best described as [/s]bag holders[s] grin investors. (including me)

Why?

Because most of us don't check charts, we get in to trade after the coin has already done say, 500% or because it is being hyped on twitter, we buy at all time high, then when the reality sets in, and price begins to drop, human nature and lack of technical skills will not make us sell and take the loss.

You'd agree with me that this is a problem. It turns out solving it is not as hard.

I am going to introduce you to renko bars. It is a type of candlestick the Japanese use to trade.

To drive home the point I am going to make here, I will use the chart below (from trading view dot com ).

I believe it is obvious what is happening here. The renko bars (or boxes) are much more continuous and easy to read compared to candlesticks.
Personally when I use it, I use it on daily timeframe. I wait for one green renko bar to form and before buying in to the coin. As soon as the a red one forms, I sell. I rinse and repeat.

Now, as you can see there are points where candles will form and fail. Yea shit happens. You won't win 100% of the time. But when you win, you would know exactly when to carry your profit and go home kiss.

PS: The above is not a financial advice, kindly do you own research.
Trading support series is sponsored by chartless dot co. At chartless, we help you automate trades both on your Binanc spot account and futures account.

(1) (Reply)

WATCH WITHOUT SUBSCRIPTION ON FREE TO AIR / Liverpool Nfts – Everything You Need To Know / Middleman (a New Lucrative Profession)find Honest And Reliable Partners And Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.