Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed (17300 Views)

FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal / FIFA Bans Eight Players, Agent For Life Over Match-fixing / FIFA Bans Oden Charles, Tanzanian Referee For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by 2kurupt(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2022
Why bring in political sentiments into our beautiful game?
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by Mrtaye: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2022
Miroslavv:

I no count all those Sanctions and intelligence leaks as "put in body". Let the west send troops to go fight for Ukraine, that's the Putin body Putin is talking about.
West get sense pass that your thinking naw
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by maticar: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2022
In other words, Russia won't be banned atleast at the moment

Poland and the likes should take note, na them go lose out
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by techWriter3: 7:13am On Feb 28, 2022
foreigners and double quality
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by ordainbuzz(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2022
visijo:
I strongly believe my neighbor has opened a church in his room with his girlfriend... Because since 6am, I'v been hearing; "Oh my God"�
the are singing songs of praise

1 Like

Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by WarriAproko: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2022
Danisaint112:
walemoney007 Where are you?
You told me Fifa doesn't involve itself in politics what is playing out now.

I told you; you Putin supporters only know he doesn't give a shit about sanctions.

But you guys don't know jerk about Sanctions.

Putin will definitely care when the economy begins crumbling and his people opposing him plus the whole world on his neck. cool
wen they still got gas that they supply to Europe. Many European countries airline must pass through Russia before entering asia
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
Firstly I was thinking that Sanctions won't do much, but the way things are going Russians will feel ostracised & isolated leading to protest against it government in the long run.
A lot of students set to write their A levels and post grads are seriously worried that they won't be allowed to further their education in Western countries already. These sanctions will be all encompassing within a short period of time. Its unfortunate
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by malel1: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2022
Mynd44:
In 1996, the Nigerian government refused to to go to AFCON because of the racial discrimination against black South Africans, CAF a subsidiary of the FIFA franchise did not view it as a valid reason but went ahead to ban Nigeria from the 1998 edition.

FIFA has a policy; politics and football should not mix else you will get a fine maybe this only applies to certain people as everyone is watching FIFA. If these countries refuse to play against Russia and are not sanctioned, then FIFA has a lot of explaining to do

You see the way a black man reasons, that's why africa will never grow, it will always be a mess because its filled with humans that reason like u.

How can u compare racial discrimination with a situatiin were another wakes up and decides to invade another country and start killing people , HOW can u compare such ?
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by afrika4real(m): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2022
chatinent:
It's becoming unbecoming. Contact me for thesis and dissertation writing.
send me message on WhatsApp 08038400260. I have some work for you
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by malel1: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

He should continue naaa.
He thinks others don't have NUCLEAR WEAPONS.
He should ask JAPAN how they got their Jumia package from America.
He shouldn't think a country that launched its own in the 1940s will lie stayput without improving. This is not Nigeria.

Nice one , when putin makes noise about nuclear weapons, I laugh .
America invented nuclear weapon 1945 , I dont understand whether russia thinks usa will just sit down without improving the nuclear weapons
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by anonymous1759(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2022
chriskosherbal:
The fact that fifa has a standing policy that politics and football should not mix using Nigeria's case in 1996..should not be a determing factor here.

This is war and a mad man is on the loose he needs to be tamed by all means possible...he needs to feel the heat from all angles...also countries refusing to play against Russia is to pass a strong message of thier displeasure as human lives is at stake here ..

FIFA knows that even if she has a strong policy on ground..is humanity first before anything as it is human resource that will watch and play the game ..I wonder if all are dead cos of Putin what we be the way forward for fifa.

Policies can be changed along with changing times and for the greater good.

Am in total support for fifa

Open your eyes to western propaganda. Putin a sane.

Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by Nicenixon: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2022
Skyview01:

Ukraine, even in war, still has power, no queue at the fuel stations. There is still water running and their president is in Ukraine.
Now, compare to Nigeria that is not at war, where is PMB at the monent?
Baba dy France, dy enjoy himself.
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2022
Mynd44:
In 1996, the Nigerian government refused to to go to AFCON because of the racial discrimination against black South Africans, CAF a subsidiary of the FIFA franchise did not view it as a valid reason but went ahead to ban Nigeria from the 1998 edition.

FIFA has a policy; politics and football should not mix else you will get a fine maybe this only applies to certain people as everyone is watching FIFA. If these countries refuse to play against Russia and are not sanctioned, then FIFA has a lot of explaining to do

haaa see my mynd44 making sense shocked kiss
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2022
Nicenixon:
Baba dy France, dy enjoy himself.

And probably planning for his next trip outside the country!
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by Guyman02: 7:50am On Feb 28, 2022
Mynd44:

They are now mixing sports with politics, something that FIFA has been against, several non European countries have been suspended when politicians removed FA Chairmen even though they are the ones funding their various football Federations, the double standards here is stinking.

The World should be taking note of how imperialists dominate our lives through this conflict
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2022
Mynd44:

Could it be that they are learning? Even the UK took time to recognise the apartheid struggle albeit earlier.
When someone who made a mistake in the past tries to change in future events just welcome it.
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by Emerie22(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2022
chatinent:
It's becoming unbecoming. Contact me for thesis and dissertation writing.

Even Engineering
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by dadabashua1(m): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Stevenson20:
The war is now Russia against the world. How do Russia think they'll win this battle
some guys here thinks Russia is even stronger than God bro,the most over hype nation on earth,milliary might doesn't always win you war,economic might plays a major role in today's warfare, but children typing nonsense up and down,I go just they laugh them,if its China now it won't be like this due to their economic might,Russia can't do jack,it will soon be clear in their eyes na,Russia this Russia that...lol

1 Like

Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by TabletSenorita(f): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Mynd44:

Fifa has already banned Russia
What else or rather to whom do try owe any explanation?

All is FAIR in love and war
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by twosquare(m): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
Firstly I was thinking that Sanctions won't do much, but the way things are going Russians will feel ostracised & isolated leading to protest against it government in the long run.
Like North Korea protests, àbí?
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:59am On Feb 28, 2022
nigeriainfo:
FIFA with double standard. FIFA claimed sport is not be mixed with Politics but behaved differently when the so called west interest is affected.

Do you listen to Sandra or Joyce? grin
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2022
These bloody "sanctioners" are just social justice warriors acting like they're better than other people
Fools, las las all of una go collect
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by Eagban(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2022
visijo:
I strongly believe my neighbor has opened a church in his room with his girlfriend... Because since 6am, I'v been hearing; "Oh my God"�
Are they praying for Russia?

1 Like

Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by Topmaike007(m): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2022
hammer567:
Soon the white heads will get what they want.

Ban or no ban Ukraine will not join NATO.

you are on point
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by chatinent: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2022
Emerie22:

Even Engineering

Yes. Send a message on chatinent@gmail.com
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2022
anonymous1759:

Open your eyes to western propaganda. Putin a sane.
This comic says a whole lot
Chai, america seriously destroyed half of the world
Just thinking about how libya went from the only african paradise to a war rubble, still makes me terribly angry, I always liked obama until I found out what he did, now I hate america with so much passion, they just ruined everything and still are

1 Like

Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2022
The hypocrisy.

How come no one ever sanctions the United States even when they invade countries without UN authorization?
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by nomenclature(m): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2022
You sre the kid here ,was this punishments meted on usa when they invaded iraq?libya?isreal on palestine?
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you guys are just kids who knows nothing! Russian committed terrible atrosities against ucrainians without any provocation yet went ahead to be threatening world's peace with nuclear attack, you are here comparing.
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by Alexgeneration(m): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Putin na mumu
Putin no be mumu.
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by Abata12: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2022
This is really insane,i think Putin and his men, should have rethinking, before it goes beyound their countrol...I feel the pains going on in the heart of the average Russian citizen
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by Alexgeneration(m): 8:20am On Feb 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
Sanctions won't do anything.
Re: FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed by Temptee101(m): 8:20am On Feb 28, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Putin doesn't care about all these

I'm laughing at you.

If he doesn't care, why put nuclear forces on high alert because of these sanctions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onuachu Becomes First Nigerian To Win Belgian Golden Shoe / Super Eagles Striker, Taiwo Awoniyi Makes Bundesliga Team Of The Week / 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.