Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Neighbours AC Won't Allow Mine Work. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Neighbours AC Won't Allow Mine Work. (378 Views)

Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbours AC Won't Allow Mine Work. by EBUBS(m): 12:50am On Feb 28, 2022
Recently I bought an air conditioner for my room. Now the issue is that my neighbours AC is a 2hp AC while mine is 1.5 hp. We both use a stabilizer since the current here is not too good.

Anytime his AC is on mine won't work. It drags the current down to almost 110 volts causing mine to restart at every minute.

Please is there any solution to this. As must of these technician around is blaming current. Meanwhile even when the current is very high the same thing repeats itself.

Please any solution will be much appreciated

Re: My Neighbours AC Won't Allow Mine Work. by dawnomike(m): 1:07am On Feb 28, 2022
EBUBS:
Recently I bought an air conditioner for my room. Now the issue is that my neighbours AC is a 2hp AC while mine is 1.5 hp. We both use a stabilizer since the current here is not too good.

Anytime his AC is on mine won't work. It drags the current down to almost 110 volts causing mine to restart at every minute.

Please is there any solution to this. As must of these technician around is blaming current. Meanwhile even when the current is very high the same thing repeats itself.

Please any solution will be much appreciated
get your own stabilizer and connect it directly from the mains entering your house... In other words, connect yours to the wire just before where the present stab. Is connected
Re: My Neighbours AC Won't Allow Mine Work. by ITbomb(m): 2:59am On Feb 28, 2022
You may need to change cable from distribution to your ac socket
Re: My Neighbours AC Won't Allow Mine Work. by EBUBS(m): 5:53am On Feb 28, 2022
dawnomike:
get your own stabilizer and connect it directly from the mains entering your house... In other words, connect yours to the wire just before where the present stab. Is connected

Yes connected directly already
Re: My Neighbours AC Won't Allow Mine Work. by dawnomike(m): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2022
EBUBS:

Yes connected directly already
and you're still experiencing the same issue?
Re: My Neighbours AC Won't Allow Mine Work. by EBUBS(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2022
dawnomike:
and you're still experiencing the same issue?

Still same thing... Drags mine down when his own turns on
Re: My Neighbours AC Won't Allow Mine Work. by Tradernaija1: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2022
EBUBS:

You need this stabilizer , I have just this last one for sale.

You won't see it in the market.

Chat me up on WhatsApp.

Check my profile for number.

Re: My Neighbours AC Won't Allow Mine Work. by Tradernaija1: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2022
EBUBS:

It will draw all the power to satisfy you before others.

Will draw current as low as 20-30volts AC to 220volts.
Re: My Neighbours AC Won't Allow Mine Work. by EBUBS(m): 1:03am On Mar 01, 2022
dawnomike:

Thanks I'll try this

(1) (Reply)

17 Times Dresses Looked So Bad [pics] / Bbmzansi Voting Poll 2022 Week 10 / Breaking: Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.