Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) (19294 Views)

Corp Members Take Advantage Of This Opportunity To Meet Potential Employers: / Corp Members: Take Advantage Of BOI N2million Loan And Start A Business / Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by ajl: 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ecos:
grin U don't mean it! How are we even sure that God is aware of this country sef. Just 'curiously' asking sha.

Aa far as God is concerned, any country that promotes injustice doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by GloriousGbola: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Aboks(m): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jackie chan must hear this

Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ecos:
grin U don't mean it! How are we even sure that God is aware of this country sef. Just 'curiously' asking sha.
Animal talk.
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Ecos(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
Fairmedia:

Animal talk.
Its ur impotent father that u are talking to. Animal in human form
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by BadNews: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Laggafin: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kokaine:

wooowww.... please dont say this. it will melt my heart.
so what happens to my house in Dutse? one volokostvt Vladompkipki will turn it to cow milking depot?
we must fight back to defend our land from any aggressor! our corp members have a good allowee now so no excuse. good to go good to go!
You are sounding like a comedian.. if Putin or any foreign aggressor steps into Nigerian soil.. u will be shocked how citizens will welcome them overwhelming to dislodge this African crooks who have stolen us blind since independence
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by inspectorg(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Laggafin:

If Putin wants any part of Nigeria .. we will gladly hand it over to him for Agrotech without any resistance.. Ain't we beta off enslaved by benevolent Western dictators than Wicked African despots
U no well at all....LOL grin grin grin grin.
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Emma1Oj(m): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
kekakuz:
It may get to this soon
get to what? Shey u will lead them?
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ecos:
Its ur impotent father that u are talking to. Animal in human form
Mad monkey cheesy
Son of an slowpoke, no sense.
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Ecos(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
Fairmedia:

Mad monkey cheesy
Son of an slowpoke, no sense.
I have seen that ur mentally mad. Quote me again and u run mad enter street right away. I have seen that it is poverty that is disturbing lowlife like you. Go and be useful to ur family idiot

Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Evidenx(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
lonelydora:
I think God created Nigeria as a cartoon channel He watches whenever He wants to laugh

Nigeria, Land of Wonders!
Actually God cries anytime he looks at Nigeria and the world at large.#sad#
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Evidenx(m): 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnvegacEZ0Y

https://www.instagram.com/p/CafLRhKLLrw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Scrap NYSC now... this useless scheme have killed more Nigerian youths.
#end this scam called nysc now..
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Kokaine(m): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Laggafin:

You are sounding like a comedian.. if Putin or any foreign aggressor steps into Nigerian soil.. u will be shocked how citizens will welcome them overwhelming to dislodge this African crooks who have stolen us blind since independence
This thing you are saying is paining me ehnnn...
So you are indirectly saying you will not be happy to fight shoulder to shoulder with our esteemed Nigerian police and army to claim our land back from any aggressor. Instead you will...... grin grin grin grin grin

I'm kidding you mehn... Me that is looking for the link where zelensky is asking for people from the world to join their military. If there's a chance to join Ukrainian army now and become a citizen after the war, I'll take my bet and hope the war lays down its burden shortly after. I'm sure many Nigerian youths will apply for such a job.
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
lekjons:
Putin go hear am lipsrsealed cheesy

Wait o na dummy missile abi real one? Make una no forget put d tiger head battery o. Abi una recharge am well with Phed.

I hope the airplane that wanted to go bring our citizen in Ukraine have petrol in it's tank.
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Crafteck1: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
We know the real enemies
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Afonasa(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
Las las we too like play for this country

Check out my signature guys
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ecos:
I have seen that ur mentally mad. Quote me again and u run mad enter street right away. I have seen that it is poverty that is disturbing lowlife like you. Go and be useful to ur family idiot
Your slowpoke mom was fcked by a mad man to bore you, only a retard can post your type of comment.
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Laggafin: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kokaine:

This thing you are saying is paining me ehnnn...
So you are indirectly saying you will not be happy to fight shoulder to shoulder with our esteemed Nigerian police and army to claim our land back from any aggressor. Instead you will...... grin grin grin grin grin

I'm kidding you mehn... Me that is looking for the link where zelensky is asking for people from the world to join their military. If there's a chance to join Ukrainian army now and become a citizen after the war, I'll take my bet and hope the war lays down its burden shortly after. I'm sure many Nigerian youths will apply for such a job.
Hahahaha.. ehee na now u talk wetin sweet me for Belle
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Laggafin: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
inspectorg:

U no well at all....LOL grin grin grin grin.
Comrade I'm too fit walahi
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by jonnyjustcome22: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nigeria enemies are not from outside but within.
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by godofuck231: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
lekjons:
how? Ok you want to send him a flying dido? THAT GUY GET BIG DYKE , NUCLEAR BOMB
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by godofuck231: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Make them try teach them kyokushin Karate , kong fu go look like playplay

Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by AK481(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
lekjons:

puttin don price market.
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Munzy14(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ecos:
LMAO grin grin

So You mean God isn't aware Nigeria exists? grin grin
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Ecos(m): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Munzy14:

LMAO grin grin

So You mean God isn't aware Nigeria exists? grin grin
the way things are happening here, am not sure bro
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Ecos(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Fairmedia:

Your slowpoke mom was fcked by a mad man to bore you, only a retard can post your type of comment.
mad man. Na express u dey go so.

Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Munzy14(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ecos:
the way things are happening here, am not sure bro
E be things grin grin
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ecos:
mad man. Na express u dey go so.
Cannibals...go eat your mother.
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Ecos(m): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Fairmedia:

Cannibals...go eat your mother.
illiterate no be only cannibals. grin U better go back to school
Re: Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) by Shineoneday: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Try have respect for God abeg, not all jokes de funny, God isn't your mate respect Him
lonelydora:
I think God created Nigeria as a cartoon channel He watches whenever He wants to laugh

Nigeria, Land of Wonders!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B Abuja / NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published / Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.