Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,381 members, 7,864,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Prayer For Peace In Our World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prayer For Peace In Our World (110 Views)

How Do One Become A 'justice Of Peace' In Nigeria / Tee-mac Iseli Is A Partners For Peace (P4P) Brand Ambassador / "I'm Not Afraid": 500,000 March For Peace In Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Peace In Our World by OlapejuB: 6:54am On Feb 28, 2022
The Bible says we should live in peace with all men.
John 14:27 says Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
We need peace, love, unity, calmness, etc to live together. We should eschew hatred, enmity, arrogance, etc if we want to live like brothers in our communities, nations and the world at large.
Our prayer of peace also goes to Ukraine and Russia. May God lead the leadership to dialogue and settle amicably.
May love, calmness and peace reign in our world. Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De1KEQGeeSo

(1) (Reply)

Russia And Ukraine Conflict / 5 Frequent Web Hosting Mistakes / Enu Yoruba Ti Ko And Watching Second Video To Last More 3hrs In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.