Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie (23711 Views)

Sudanese Army To Facilitate Evacuation Of UK, US, France, China Foreign National / European Leaders Warn Against Ban On Energy Imports From Russia / "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by NOwazobia: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2022
Svlla:
If they are winning the war they won't be looking for IT army

Kharkiv is almost lost to Donesk rebels

Lugansk rebels are 20km away from Mauripol

Cherniv is in Russian hands

All roads leading to Kiev has been blocked and all i see from the West is propaganda
IT army this,
Sanction that,
shot down airplane,
killed Chechnya generals,
killed 500,000 Russian troops with no single Ukrainian casualty.

Hmmmm

All Russia said in their site was 1067 military infrastructure of Ukraine has been eliminated including 27 aircraft that was destroyed on ground (meaning they never flied)

Hmmmm

So who now controls Ukraine border to the north and to the east
Who holds Kiev
Who controls the Ukrainian airspace

This war won't be won on the media
But you are quoting from the media. Should we then say that is Eastern propenganda? undecided

The Western propaganda should be believed more, because judging from your assertion, if the Russians are having such success in the fight, Ukraine aught to be down by now... But so far, from the same media, it seems the war is just starting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by Vadese1: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2022
Is Ukraine a sovereign nation?

HitSong:
Foolish Ukraine. They brought this calamity upon themselves. I don't have a single pity for them.
You can't be my neighbor and I'll tolerate you forming allegiance and romance with know criminals and terrorists (usà).

CAN USA TOLERATE MEXICO OR CANADA FORMING STRONG ALLEGIANCE WITH RUSSIA, IRAN OR NORTH KOREA?
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by CSTRR: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2022
Putin miscalculated, and America is licking their lips.

They have helped America to unite with Europe.
Something that has become an increasing headache for US presidents.

They have forced Germany to raise defense spending above 2%.
Something that Donald trump have been praying for all through his tenure.

They have destroyed the nodesteam 2 project.
Something that America have wanted all this while but couldn't do anything about.

They have proven the relevance of NATO in the 21st century and reinforcing American relevance to Europe.

American policy makers would be secretly thankful and rejoicing for winning without actually fighting.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by Deeprooted: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2022
Before you take a side remember they don't give a sh**t about you Africans!

NATO contribute a great percentage of the terrorism we are currently battling with. US can invade any country with no one sanctioning them.

Russia would not want the terrorism to end as its end means decrease in demand for their products - AK 47.

France, a member of NATO would rather have all the francophone countries invaded than allowing them have a currency of their own...

The list is endless

G4 needs to add more countries so the future of Africa can be discussed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by nomenclature(m): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2022
Typical black fool, your family dream is to be another countries citizen,a slave that doesnt know that he is a slave......no wonder nigeria is the way it is and i am sure you voted for buhari .....
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Baby boy slide off.. you blacks should stop playing the victim card all the time aiit..
Stop being a kid..are you folks the only one stranded..?
Every little thing is about your skin all the time..boy get out of my mention..
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by Lightorder: 8:46am On Feb 28, 2022
Unconventional warfare loading….
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by Princedapace(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The world against Russia..what's Putin's plan here.. defending yourself against numerous attacks..
When you commit Evil the world is gonna stand against you..no one wants war.. only a monster does..

Putin is a monster that should be dealt with .

But when USA committed evil in Libya, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, everyone kept quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:46am On Feb 28, 2022
nomenclature:
Typical black fool, your family dream is to be another countries citizen,a slave that doesnt know that he is a slave......no wonder nigeria is the way it is and i am sure you voted for buhari .....
Keep crying.. grin
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by Tmberwolf1: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2022
HitSong:
Foolish Ukraine. They brought this calamity upon themselves. I don't have a single pity for them.
You can't be my neighbor and I'll tolerate you forming allegiance and romance with know criminals and terrorists (usà).

CAN USA TOLERATE MEXICO OR CANADA FORMING STRONG ALLEGIANCE WITH RUSSIA, IRAN OR NORTH KOREA?
For you to have typed this nonsense you did, means you have 0 idea of what's going on... You only based your conclusions on "dem say dem say", and you just look stupid right now.
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by remzytimer: 8:48am On Feb 28, 2022
You are such a big fool and I think you are limited in knowledge. A Sovereign country has the right to take whatever decision they think it's best for them....it shouldn't be by force, it should be by dialogue and negotiato, I should know what benefit will come from our association...

HitSong:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2022
ukraine winning war on social media and propaganda,. Russia winning war by killing and gaining grounds in Ukraine.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by LIONSABRE(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2022
Ride on,don't worry,anonymous also got your back smiley
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2022
HitSong:

I like how the United States were dealt with in Somalia, during the Battle of Mogadishu 1993.
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by eleko1: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2022
cool sound it well to the ears of those mor*ms supporting Evil in Moscow
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The world against Russia..what's Putin's plan here.. defending yourself against numerous attacks..
When you commit Evil the world is gonna stand against you..no one wants war.. only a monster does..

Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by Kingcalls: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2022
NOwazobia:
But you are quoting from the media. Should we then say that is Eastern propenganda? undecided

The Western propaganda should be believed more, because judging from your assertion, if the Russians are having such success in the fight, Ukraine aught to be down by now... But so far, from the same media, it seems the war is just starting.

Then y is the president of Ukraine crying for help ?? This reminds me of the us Iraq was....Iraq kept on claiming they were decimating us soldiers grin... when breeze blow , the rest was history....
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by PoliteActivist: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2022
HitSong:

grin More like Putin brought calamity upon Russia. Ruble down 30%. Russians can't get visa and in later days they'd truly start feeling the sanctions.

USA WILL NEVER SUDDENLY START BOMBING MEXICO OR CANADA NO MATTER WHO THEY FORM ALLIANCE WITH!
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by NOwazobia: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2022
sammysmiles:
Media are dishing out information on how the economy of Russia is going down the drain, while the Russian forces are taking a hold of the Ukrainian soil
Even if the media is wrong on that, Putin already proof them right by putting his nuclear weapons on highest alert because of sanctions. or is the media also wrong on Putin about that?
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2022
Kazeem47:
Anonymous Hacktivists are ready to help them.

Ukrainians are the anonymous
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by Elliotwaveforec: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2022
IT war! Hackers are in high demand.
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by wink2015(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2022
THE WEST IS CREATING ROOM FOR THE COLD WAR TO BEGIN.

They should have handled this situation with give and take spirit.

Not this Gbom Gbom threat Pm Boris Johnson, President Joe Biden, were using to threaten Russia.

I will absolve France, Germany from being a major instigator of the crisis.

They chaired peace meeting with Ukraine and Russia.

It is Britain and USA that meddled into this crisis and got it so worse.

NOW WE ARE AT THE GATEWAY OF THE "COLD WAR"
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by obedience4(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2022
Svlla:

All roads leading to Kiev has been blocked and all i see from the West is propaganda
IT army this,
Sanction that,
shot down airplane,

Hmmmm

All Russia said in their site was 1067 military infrastructure of Ukraine has been eliminated including 27 aircraft that was destroyed on ground (meaning they never flied)

Hmmmm

Who holds Kiev

Lies lies lies...the Russia hasn't been able to take one major city.. I thought you said Kiev will be taken in 24 hours.. Don't be pain OK, Russia is wining why is Putin declaring a nuclear war.. The Ukrainians are doing well.. So stop spreading propaganda....
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by nomenclature(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2022
Cry for what ? ....
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep crying.. grin
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by CoronaVirusPro: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2022
sammysmiles:
Media are dishing out information on how the economy of Russia is going down the drain, while the Russian forces are taking a hold of the Ukrainian soil

Struggling with a little Ukraine they share boarders with.

After chest beating for months and building forces around boarders, look at the show of shame

Win or lose! Russia has been exposed. Even Nigerian Armed Forces will defeat them if the nuclear option is taken off the table

A hyped super power that lost 6 jet fighters in one day to Ukraine! What better disgrace is that!

They have been fully exposed. Now the world knows their soldiers are not good with GPS technology

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by Lightorder: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2022
HitSong:

Old and dumb copy and paste excuse
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by Kazeem47(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2022
15ssDRIVE:

Ukrainians are the anonymous
really? shocked
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by Edoziesmart(m): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2022
HitSong:

You that defended and justified how they dragged out blacks from a Train...
Putin is a saint where people like you are.

BLOODY HYPOCRITES
Oops I know this guy you screenshot his tweet in real life before he jakpa from this shit hole country.
What a small world.
Let me go and follow him on Twitter to get latest info from him.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by Alexgeneration(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ukraine is fighting with propaganda while Russia is dealing with them without noise on the internet.

Putin is not a monster and will protect his country against imperialists and their supporters from shittholes.
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2022
nomenclature:
Cry for what ? My only prayer daily is never to come from the black race in my next life ,blacks are really monkeys ,they do not reason like humans,people like you have the sa.e brain like the Cameroon presidentthat sold an entire country to france ....
Tell that to your fellow b..tho..
What's the fuss all about..take responsibility and stop being a cry baby online..
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by twosquare(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2022
Svlla:

IT army this,
Sanction that,
shot down airplane,

Hmmmm

Hmmmm

Who holds Kiev

don't mind them. And dem colonial brothers here on NL shouting without sense. The greatest mistake of NATO would be to underestimate their enemies, which I doubt they wouldn't.
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by gigabyte13: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2022
grin angry grin grin angry grin angry grin grin grin grin
Everybody dey use Russia run package now on behalf of Ukraine....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Putin go no say, nobody get Monopoly of violence.

By the time dem use Russia test run their evil intentions, Putin go no say, he don buy market wey heavy to carry.

#GBAS_GBOS_4_RUSSIA#
Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by Deeprooted: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2022
kponkedenge:
It's a big shame Russia is struggling against Ukraine, had to even beg Belarus to assist them.

As of now, it's Russia/Belarus against Ukraine.

The hype we use to give Russia is just hype, they are not tactical at all. Only thing making them a super power is just population and nukes.

I saw a video of Russian soldiers blowing up an ATM machine in Ukraine, trying to steal money, while their war tanks are running out of fuel. They did not properly plan for this war

Putin should bury his head in shame.

You're definitely getting your updates from CNN!

Secondly, do you just expect Ukraine to be wiped out? Remember, it's not Russia vs Ukraine, it's Russia vs NATO. The support Ukraine is getting from all the world power alone is enough to have wipe Russia from the earth if only Russia was a weak nation.

You know what it means for your enemy to be getting both financial and material aid from all over the world against just one country?

I don't support anyone of them though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence / Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked / Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.