Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level (10434 Views)

Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association / Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by sotall(m): 9:17am On Feb 28, 2022
Misterdhee1:

Football is meant to be a tool for uniting people. Politics is divisive. Both aren't meant to meet

So will you arrange a football match between Russia and Ukraine now?

Will it happen?
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by NOwazobia: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2022
Mko123:
To be candid. How will this news reduce Russia ?

quote me if your IQ is above 50%
Your IQ is actually lower, and only a higher IQ can lecture you
undecided

Same reason Putin put his nuclear assets on the highest alert due to sanctions and countries talking against him.
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by sotall(m): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2022
alphaNomega:

Really? Then why ask players to stop showing support to Palestine during football games in a bid to "keep politics out of football"?

While its always said to keep politics out of football, politics and football cannot be separated fully.

This is because politics is an integral part of sport.
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by cosse(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2022
Mko123:

To be candid....have u ever seen IQ measured in percentage........
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by caracas: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2022
Mko123:

Oga wear your thinking cap for once
You dare ask how isolating a national football team of a country will afffect that country, especially a country like Russia that loves football…..
You asked how this will reduce Russia…..It will turn the people of Russia against Putin……
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by ArewaNorth: 9:33am On Feb 28, 2022
Hypocrites!
Now I strongly support the boycott of games against Israel by Muslims and Arab players. This war is exposing a lot of Western double standard and the boycott will continue to the extent that FIFA will soon be very confuse!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by zumbigbo(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2022
These are the hypocrites that when the world was avoiding South Africa, they kept on shouting....keep politics out of sport and ran cricket and rugby tours.

Now because they see blood, tears and white skin mix in Europe.... different response.

I know them well...north weezy by birth/Enugu by blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by maticar: 9:42am On Feb 28, 2022
Abeg let all European teams refuse to play

Then we will have an Africa,asia and america world cup only grin
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by Deepthoughts: 9:43am On Feb 28, 2022
id4sho:
shocked
Useless sanctions and boycott. When USA destabilized Libya, this fools were in support and their actions made the sahel and sub Africa region so unstable. Africa is presently at its worse in security
USA has never attack any country who by words or deeds of their leadership are completely innocent, even in 1962 during the Cuban missile crisis the USA only carried out naval blockage of Cuba to check ships movements in n out of Cuba they never attacked Cuba with weapons.
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by streetsoldier1(m): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2022
Mko123:

This is what happens when children are given access to internet unfettered. I.Q isnt measured in percentages. I wont drag you like tiger generator but others will surely do. Abeg dey use head small small, you are in a public forum
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by maticar: 9:43am On Feb 28, 2022
cosse:

Ouch grin

1 Like

Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by Proudlyomonna: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2022
cosse:

Perhaps you should be asking the nigga if he understands what an IQ is first ��
Maybe him just hear the word so e dey sweet am to use

1 Like

Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2022
Mko123:

shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by elonize(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2022
equity1:
Let there be peace.

Are you interested in Online Part time job.
Check my signature
doesn't pay
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by techWriter3: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2022
To wanna candid
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by Masterito(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2022
But your IQ is lower than 10.
Mko123:

Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by ken045501: 10:30am On Feb 28, 2022
Fucc uk and their lousy football team , nobody cares about that now
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by idahme(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2022
Lovenorth:
That would not stop Russia from doing legitimate work in Ukraine

Which legimate work ? Did they apply for a job. The application process is still on, when it is over they will be called for their proposal.
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by kingthreat(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2022
Reference:

They got United Nations approval.

No they didn't on both. The Iraq war was done unilaterally by US and UK.
The libyan war was by NATO that has no fuckin business in African affairs.
Check your facts
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by justkebir(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2022
issokay
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by depure(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2022
chucksbonda:
modified now please

Good morning Dear NairaLander reading this post right now its 10.am I am appealing to you With all sincerity and i am on my knees pleading, please hear my cries I am in distress right now. Things have not been easy for me and my family since i lost my job, We have been drinking garri for days now. My kids are now looking so skinny and they are crying all the time, i am so frustrated right now. I beg you in the name of God please help us, no matter how little to buy food and water. We have been starving and cannot afford real food for days now. I am kneeling before you pleading to your kind heart , please help us with any amount' please. 09 93 02 21 52- ecobank. I pray as you extend a hand to us may you never lack anything in life.

i am still pleading on my knees,
someone please help me
Why all of una wey they beg they use new account?

1 Like

Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2022
seunfly:
How many of them refused to play with United States when she was busy invading countries thousands of kilometers away from her borders?
Instead they were busy sending troops, bunch of hypocrites.

E pain am Yoruba miscreant Muslim sighted ���
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by sweetjohn(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2022
kingthreat:

Brainwashed lizards will nod anytime to defend their masters.
A blindfold Muslim will always support terrorist
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by kingthreat(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2022
sweetjohn:
A blindfold Muslim will always support terrorist

"blindfolded" not blindfold
"terrorists" not terrorist. If you need to singularize, use "a terrorist"
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by angelfallz(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2022
you said it yourself, it is not entirely true, that means there is some truth to what I said.
backbencher:

That's not entirely true (Blatter's FIFA fought its own share of battles with federations over government interference), plus politics has always been part of football. No matter how hard we try to say it isn't.
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by sweetjohn(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2022
kingthreat:

"blindfolded" not blindfold
"terrorists" not terrorist. If you need to singularize, use "a terrorist"
Thank God you even know the correct spellings of who you are
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by Josywhyte: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2022
UK- u people pushed Russia into invading Ukraine but bringing Ukraine into NATO.
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by christopherozo: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
This one no go affect Russia Lai Lai
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
chucksbonda:
modified now please

Good morning Dear NairaLander reading this post right now its 12.pm I am appealing to you With all sincerity and i am on my knees pleading, please hear my cries I am in distress right now. Things have not been easy for me and my family since i lost my job, We have been drinking garri for days now. My kids are now looking so skinny and they are crying all the time, i am so frustrated right now. I beg you in the name of God please help us, no matter how little to buy food and water. We have been starving and cannot afford real food for days now. I am kneeling before you pleading to your kind heart , please help us with any amount' please. 09 93 02 21 52- ecobank. I pray as you extend a hand to us may you never lack anything in life.

i am still pleading on my knees, someone please help me

12pm at 8 am?

Format dry
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by Newton2024: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
id4sho:
shocked
Useless sanctions and boycott. When USA destabilized Libya, this fools were in support and their actions made the sahel and sub Africa region so unstable. Africa is presently at its worse in security
[/s]All these kids on NL, supporting Putin and regurgitating right wing propaganda, I have a question for you all. If what Putin is doing is so great why are RUSSIANS protesting against him? You do no research, you read nothing without an emoji yet you want to come to a public forum and be proud of your ignorance. I guess most of you surporting Putin are rational and illogical. Most likely headslammers or a member of APC.
Re: England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level by kingthreat(m): 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
sweetjohn:
Thank God you even know the correct spellings of who you are

I corrected you. That should send a message. But fools see corrections as insults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup / Oshoala, Ajibade Among The Best Scoring Duos In Europe’s Top 5 Leagues / Oshoala, Oparanozie Score As Barcelona And Dijon Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.