Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Today's Devotionals For Monday 28th February 2022 - Read Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Monday 28th February 2022 - Read Now (131 Views)

Today's Devotionals For Friday 16th December 2022 - Read Now / Today's Devotionals For Monday 28th March 2022 - Read Now / Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Monday 28th February 2022 - Read Now by Thedevotinals: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: PREACH JESUS EVERYWHERE AND TO EVERYONE
BIBLE TEXT: Acts 4:12

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: KEEP YOUR STANDARDS HIGH
BIBLE TEXT: Daniel 6:3 (ESV)

Daniel became distinguished above all the other high officials and satraps, because an excellent spirit was in him. And the king planned to set him over the whole kingdom.

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: DO YOU WANT TO GET WELL?
BIBLE TEXT: John 5:6, NIV

When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, “Do you want to get well?

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: THE HOLY SPIRIT CONVICTS BELIEVERS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
BIBLE TEXT: John 16:8–11

And when He [the Holy Spirit] has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me; of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: WHO SAID WHAT? 4
BIBLE TEXT: Revelation 21:8

“But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: WORSHIP HIM!
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 2:2

“Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: FAITH PUTS THINGS IN PROPER SHAPE
BIBLE TEXT: “And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.” – Matthew 21:22

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: HE WILL LEAD YOU
BIBLE TEXT: Galatians 5:16

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: HE GIVES US ETERNAL LIFE
BIBLE TEXT: 1 John 5:13

These things have I written unto you that believe . . . that ye may know that ye have eternal life . . .

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: CHOOSING CELEBRATION
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 14:30

A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones.

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: MORE THAN JUST WORDS
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 5:33

But let your communication be, Yea, yea: Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: OBEY MY VOICE AND WALK IN ALL MY WAYS
BIBLE TEXT: Jeremiah 7: 21-34(NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: THE POWER OF THOUGHT
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 4:23

Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: YOU ARE STANDING ON FAVORED GROUND
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 5:2 (NLT)

“Because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of undeserved privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God’s glory.”

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: COUNT ON GOD TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 1:37 (GNT)

For there is nothing that God cannot do.

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: THE TRUTH ABOUT MIRACLE MONEY
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 16:9

And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: CCTV MONITORING
BIBLE TEXT: Hebrews 12:1

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

TEENS RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: GIVE THE ORDER!
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 18:21 AMPC

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and they who indulge in it shall eat the fruit of it [for death or life].”

READ TEENS RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: PRAYING ACCORDING TO GOD’S WILL
BIBLE TEXT: Hebrews 13:20-21

READ CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

CREFLO DOLLAR DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC:
BIBLE TEXT: Exodus 10:22, 23, NLT

“So Moses lifted his hand to the sky, and a deep darkness covered the entire land of Egypt for three days. During all that time the people could not see each other, and no one moved. But there was light as usual where the people of Israel lived”.

READ CREFLO DOLLAR DAILY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/03/2022 / Mfm Drama Skit - �new Episode Alert� / Benefits Of Intercession II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.