Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again (896 Views)

Why Nigeria Should Invade Ghana / Why Nigeria Should Invade Ghana! / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again by francisco327: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2022
I think Nigeria should invade and take over Ghana if they harass our citizens again ...if you support this motion say I if you oppose say nay
Re: Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again by Kazeem47(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2022
Can't wait to see our Intercontinental Ballistic Missile making it way to Ghana.I heard The FG just tested one in Sambisa and the effect is devastating.10 times more powerful than the Russian TSAR Bomb. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 28, 2022
change ur drug supplier,he's given u expired ones

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again by Kazeem47(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2022
Hisbah21:
change ur drug supplier,he's given u expired ones

Re: Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again by BloomingDale(f): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2022
Very soon. Don’t worry.
Re: Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:07am On Feb 28, 2022
Go and invade and watch your country burn to ash..you think Ghana is your regular civilians huh?
How many years have you folks been fighting terrorism?it's a sovereign country that you plan on invading..

Boy don't let Putin's muscle flexing brainwash you..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again by chiefolododo(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Ghana is an extension of Nigeria, they are our people. Don't forget , Nigeria is UAR
Re: Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again by donbachi(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2022
U think sey na by gbe-gbe-gbe.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again by naija4life247: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2022
We should just overrun those black charcoals.
Re: Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again by naija4life247: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Go and invade and watch your country burn to ash..you think Ghana is your regular civilians huh?
How many years have you folks been fighting terrorism?it's a sovereign country that you plan on invading..

We are coming. Just watch out. Several of you will be sold at slave market in Libya when we invade you.
Re: Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2022
naija4life247:

We are coming. Just watch out. Several of you will be sold at slave market in Libya when we invade you.
Solve your internal problems first.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again by jyz200(m): 9:07am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Although I don’t support war
But never underestimate Nigeria, we are in top five of the best military in Africa

Re: Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again by helinues: 9:08am On Feb 28, 2022
Nigeria and Ghana don't have any issue except a particular tribe that are known to torment trouble not just in Ghana but every where dey go .

My Charlie friends, enti seyin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:17am On Feb 28, 2022
jyz200:

Although I don’t support war
But never underestimate Nigeria, we are in top five of the best military in Africa
Same thing Russia thought.. wink
Re: Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again by jyz200(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Same thing Russia thought.. wink
So you think Russia can’t defeat Ukraine you must be naive
Ukraine is too small for Russia, there’s a bigger picture behind the invasion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again by twosquare(m): 9:26am On Feb 28, 2022
jyz200:

That's what I'm telling people and they can't see
Re: Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again by Rareoil(m): 9:50am On Feb 28, 2022
jyz200:

The sanctions levied on them is dealing with them very well
Re: Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again by lereinter(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2022
What of South Africa

(1) (Reply)

National Grid Has Collapsed Again, Again! / Why Did Buhari Kick Out The PMC That Was Destroying Boko Haram? / Elite Rouges Are Responsible For Nigeria's Persistent Economic Woes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.