Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests (26131 Views)

Again, Suspected Herdsmen Kill Eight In Makurdi / Bandits Storm Karaye Town In Zamfara, Kill At Least 22, Burn Properties (Graphic / Gunmen Strike Again, Kill Eight In Early Morning Attack In Birnin Gwari (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests by oilykid(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Trash.
The North is not like the East, that have been taken over by criminal activities of IPOB Bandits. The North is peaceful. With good night life. But in the East, everyone is indoor from 5pm, till 7am the next day cheesy cheesy cheesy
Before the end of tomorrow, we will get another news of abokiis killed or kidnapped by bandits
grin grin
Re: Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests by shortIGBOman: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
oilykid:

Before the end of tomorrow, we will get another news of abokiis killed or kidnapped by bandits
grin grin

That's no longer news in the East. As I'm talking to you now, so many crimes are taking place simultaneously by IPOB. grin grin

Re: Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests by shortIGBOman: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
obynzo:

Another lie from you. and you have used your mouth to confirm that the Northerners killed in Abia based on this your revelation are not igbos

You know their killers better than me. But I assure you this, the North will revenge at the appropriate time. Hundreds of thousands will go down because of those few that were killed.
Re: Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests by oilykid(m): 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

That's no longer news in the East. As I'm talking to you now, so many crimes are taking place simultaneously by IPOB. grin grin
We know where hundred people can be killed in oneday and nobody cares.. it's now like a normal news to us .. abokii can kill theirselves and nobody will care cheesy
Re: Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests by shortIGBOman: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
obynzo:

You are a big short liar. if you have been in the east you will not say this

I know the East like the back of my hand. And I know that the East is the least developed Region in this Country.
Re: Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I know the East like the back of my hand. And I know that the East is the least developed Region in this Country.

Oga do you see your life. If it is that statement then you don't know east at all. You are just a habitual liar coming to spread hate in this platform. Don't worry we have your profiles we will petition DSS to deal with you people. it is guys like you that make the case for regulation of social media have a voice
Re: Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You know their killers better than me. But I assure you this, the North will revenge at the appropriate time. Hundreds of thousands will go down because of those few that were killed.

Another hate speech. Not to worry we will get DSS to deal with your type of people on this forum
Re: Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests by shortIGBOman: 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
obynzo:

Oga do you see your life. If it is that statement then you don't know east at all. You are just a habitual liar coming to spread hate in this platform. Don't worry we have your profiles we will petition DSS to deal with you people. it is guys like you that make the case for regulation of social media have a voice

Re: Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests by shortIGBOman: 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
obynzo:

Another hate speech. Not to worry we will get DSS to deal with your type of people on this forum

See who is talking of DSS. After you don Chest beat finish, now you are wailing, calling on DSS like a Baby. grin grin grin Go to DSS first thing in the morning.

Re: Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests by tungamaje: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
When an old man governs, evil parades itself cos the man will spend his major hours sleeping. In Tinubu's case, who will be hired to clean his piss when he visits other presidents? He has no plans on how to solve the terrorism in Nigeria. The anarchy will be worse.
Tinubu can't utter "youth" without coughing. Can someone trim that clip of him coughing while claiming to be a youth?
How can Tinubu smile before other presidents?

The smell of his piss in the room can easily dispel investors.

Have you ever imagined Tinubu pissing all over Aso rock?

Have you ever imagine the international coverage on how he will piss all over the white house?

Have you ever imagine if a spot of saliva from his mouth falls on the US president with his dark rotten teeth?

Just imagine the piss, the teeth, the walking stick, then imagine him fighting dirty.

Fighting dirty with shit, piss, rotten teeth and walking stick.

Olorun e jo o

Hmm, are you sure you are not Reno Omokiri?
Re: Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests by madridsta007(m): 12:15am On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See who is talking of DSS. After you don Chest beat finish, now you are wailing, calling on DSS like a Baby. grin grin grin Go to DSS first thing in the morning.

Let us not talk too much. Just spread one more hate speech or make another inciting comment.
Re: Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Just post another inciting comment we go see who thunder go faya
Re: Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests by shortIGBOman: 7:44am On Mar 01, 2022
obynzo:

Just post another inciting comment we go see who thunder go faya

This one never chop his Energizer this morning. grin grin grin

Re: Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This one never chop his Energizer this morning. grin grin grin

I don't play chidish games just post another inciting comment again if you are bold enough
Re: Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
tungamaje:

Hmm, are you sure you are not Reno Omokiri?
haha why did you ask that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) / EFCC Arrests 3 Internet Fraudsters (Photos) / Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.