Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,506 members, 7,854,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

What Happened To Viju Milk Company - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Happened To Viju Milk Company (1065 Views)

What Happened To La Casera? / The Greedy Neighbour: What Would Your Reaction Be If This Happened To You? / What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Viju Milk Company by Frank25: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2022
let's gather here and discuss about viju milk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by Frank25: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2022
lalasticala
mynd44
Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by Zonefree(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Viju milk and doughnut really saved my life back then as a student.

God rest their souls.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by godofuck231: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2022
Frank25:
lalasticala
mynd44
lat time i checked back home it was too expensive for kids or even some people to buy , the price was over hyped so alternatives were seen as more practical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by OlawaleBammie: 10:08am On Feb 28, 2022
godofuck231:
lat time i checked back home it was too expensive for kids or even some people to buy , the price was over hyped so alternatives were seen as more practical
i love the drink more than cway but dey quickly overhyped the price
Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by Northernblood5(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2022
Buhari and Emiefele destroyed it and made it too expensive for our kids.
Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2022
It's sold for 500 at my school
When I wanted to buy it and a woman told me the price I screamed
Students rush come my side dem been think say person don die

Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by silverlinen(m): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2022
Omo we been flex this drink that year o,na this drink and doughnuts we been use take bleep our girls for secondary school that year..
Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by Frank25: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2022
lmao cheesy dat year o
silverlinen:
Omo we been flex this drink that year o,na this drink and doughnuts we been use take bleep our girls for secondary school that year..
Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by silverlinen(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2022
Frank25:
lmao cheesy dat year o
Swears brr...
Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by Soulsymbol99: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2022
Buhari /APC Government happened undecided
Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by godofuck231: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
you see drink palm wine , its cheaper and more natural , your woman will thank you at night and in the morning , viju no de do anything for body at most you can't digest milk anymore
Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by OlawaleBammie: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
godofuck231:
you see drink palm wine , its cheaper and more natural , your woman will thank you at night and in the morning, viju no de do anything for body at most you can't digest milk anymore

Come ooh, see the emboldened... U mean palm wine dey work for that tin??

E dey enhance?? grin
Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Senomi:
It's sold for 500 at my school
When I wanted to buy it and a woman told me the price I screamed
Students rush come my side dem been think say person don die
grin

And my boyfriend accused me of being dramatic... He should meet you!
Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
shocked

I absolutely love Cway... But it's lighter...

The Dudu milk drink is really thick...
Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by OlawaleBammie: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Datboredberri:
shocked

I absolutely love Cway... But it's lighter...

The Dudu milk drink is really thick...
but i love viju milk jare

Wait ooh, someone said palm wine is better that all of dem and even enhance tibitibi, is it tru??
Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
but i love viju milk jare

Wait ooh, someone said palm wine is better that all of dem and even enhance tibitibi, is it tru?? .
I preferred Viju to Capri-Sun... grin

But its been so long! I was in primary school... Damn!

I remember Multina sip-it...

Bolded: I don't know sir... You have to ask someone with experience... grin
Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by OlawaleBammie: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Datboredberri:
I preferred Viju to Capri-Sun... grin

But its been so long! I was in primary school... Damn!

I remember Multina sip-it...

Bolded: I don't know sir... You have to ask someone with experience... grin

Maltina sip-it
Capri-sun and the rest were wat i missed out wen i was growing up. Even wara(boiled cow milk) was once in a tym.
Imagine my papa telling me and my sis that he does not buy wewe(goodiegoodie) for pikin grin and we believed its not good for little children to eat biscuits, lollypop, ice cream, and other stuffs made for children grin

Its wen i grew older now that i know the nigga was broke and he twisted tins for us grin

Weneva me and my papa talks now we would just be talking about the past and we would be laffin out loud grin
I recently told him he was broke den that was while he sakamajeid us.

All those stuffs i was not offered den are wat i am doing now, imagine me wasting my data on tom and jerry, my gf and my ex don talk taya but na lie, a day without tom and jerry is not well spent grin.

Now instead of eating something good and heavy as an adult, i prefer eating junks upandan,not even shawama and piza ooh, its biscuits and holandia yughourt upandan grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by godofuck231: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

E dey enhance?? grin
the bottom of the keg na em powerful pass especially if you de find male child , palmwine

Deficiency of vitamin B6 may lead to muscle weakness, nervousness, depression, short-term memory loss, and difficulty in concentrating.

Boosts sex hormones

The niacin content of palm wine helps the body make various sex and stress-related hormones in the adrenal glands and other parts of the body.

According to a 2011 study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, a daily dose of niacin, also known as vitamin B3, improves erectile function in men with high cholesterol, and also promotes sperm production in men.

Replenishes lost energy

Palm wine contains riboflavin, a vitamin that helps the body convert food carbohydrates into glucose which is used to produce energy.

In addition to producing energy for the body, riboflavin works as an antioxidant, fighting damaging particles in the body known as free radicals, thus keeping diseases like cancer at bay or helping to prevent some of the damage they cause.

Good for lactating mothers

Palm wine helps to improve lactation in nursing mothers. It stimulates the production of more breast milk for the baby’s consumption.

An extra room
Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by godofuck231: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

E dey enhance?? grin
the bottom of the keg na em powerful pass especially if you de find male child , palmwine

Deficiency of vitamin B6 may lead to muscle weakness, nervousness, depression, short-term memory loss, and difficulty in concentrating.

Boosts sex hormones

The niacin content of palm wine helps the body make various sex and stress-related hormones in the adrenal glands and other parts of the body.

According to a 2011 study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, a daily dose of niacin, also known as vitamin B3, improves erectile function in men with high cholesterol, and also promotes sperm production in men.

Replenishes lost energy

Palm wine contains riboflavin, a vitamin that helps the body convert food carbohydrates into glucose which is used to produce energy.

In addition to producing energy for the body, riboflavin works as an antioxidant, fighting damaging particles in the body known as free radicals, thus keeping diseases like cancer at bay or helping to prevent some of the damage they cause.

Good for lactating mothers

Palm wine helps to improve lactation in nursing mothers. It stimulates the production of more breast milk for the baby’s consumption.

An extract
Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 01, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Maltina sip-it
Capri-sun and the rest were wat i missed out wen i was growing up. Even wara(boiled cow milk) was once in a tym.
Imagine my papa telling me and my sis th

Y
at he does not buy wewe(goodiegoodie) for pikin grin and we believed its not good for little children to eat biscuits, lollypop, ice cream, and other stuffs made for children grin

Its wen i grew older now that i know the nigga was broke and he twisted tins for us grin

Weneva me and my papa talks now we would just be talking about the past and we would be laffin out loud grin
I recently told him he was broke den that was while he sakamajeid us.

All those stuffs i was not offered den are wat i am doing now, imagine me wasting my data on tom and jerry, my gf and my ex don talk taya but na lie, a day without tom and jerry is not well spent grin.

Now instead of eating something good and heavy as an adult, i prefer eating junks upandan,not even shawama and piza ooh, its biscuits and holandia yughourt upandan grin
Aww! This is so sweet... Your dad, thank God for good fathers...

I have an uncle who absolutely loves cartoons! I do too!!! And i have a sweet tooth, not a fan of pizza or shawama... Give me cookies and holandia any day! cool
Re: What Happened To Viju Milk Company by captainbangz: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2022
my favourite back then, then it was 120naira only.

(1) (Reply)

Food Stuff Exportation Guide / Eating Cake In Nigeria-do I Have To Patronize Muslim Bakers? / Your Food Shopping List Is Incomplete If You Don't Add These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.