Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Igbos Trade Blames Over Which State Is Causing Insecurity In SE Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Trade Blames Over Which State Is Causing Insecurity In SE Pics (371 Views)

Just In!!! Apc Obeys Ipob Sit-at-home Order, Shifts Party Primaries In SE(pics) / Soludo: Facts About Insecurity In SE (pics) / David Lyon: Justice Mary Odili's Judgment Is Causing Tension In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Trade Blames Over Which State Is Causing Insecurity In SE Pics by Datikwerreboi(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2022
https://www.facebook.com/103078598857069/posts/142296448268617/

From the above link , can someone help us to analyse which of the Igbo states are this ESN terrorists, to give a better insight . For me I think they're Enugu people, atleast I heard about Awgu in the video. Let us see through which state is responsible as they're blaming themselves. I don't believe they're Ebonyi people BC Ebonyi people can't go to were they're not familiar with to do this . I also don't believe they're Nsukka people,I think they're Imo people mostly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Trade Blames Over Which State Is Causing Insecurity In SE Pics by Datikwerreboi(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2022
OyigboUpdate I don't think these are Ebonyi guys . These are pure imo accent and they even mentioned Awgu. There is no way people will leave their far away state to a new place like imo and be familiar with the terrain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Trade Blames Over Which State Is Causing Insecurity In SE Pics by LeoDeKing: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2022
We igbos are wiser than this nonsense.

We know jubrin is behind the insecurity in the East.

Why can't he arrest all the fulani herdsmen in Katsina, Sokoto, Kano, Adamawa, Gombe etc. They are in those states and at the same time responsible for the insecurity in the East.

He should also arrest all the dss in Nigeria because they are the ones kidnapping our igwes, burning of police stations, stealing of onions, stealing pots of soup.

Even the police should be arrested because some of them shoot themselves to paint ipob black.

Abiama bless ohamadick lamidi kwanu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Trade Blames Over Which State Is Causing Insecurity In SE Pics by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2022
psheww..dry

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trade Blames Over Which State Is Causing Insecurity In SE Pics by Investigative: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2022
since they couldn’t cause disharmony bw ipob and Igbo
Their divide and Rule tactics to break Igbo into state for easy annihilation
But they will fail

Meanwhile Igbo claiming one Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Trade Blames Over Which State Is Causing Insecurity In SE Pics by Golan007: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2022
Not Fulani?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Trade Blames Over Which State Is Causing Insecurity In SE Pics by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2022
Investigative:
since they couldn’t cause disharmony bw ipob and Igbo
Their divide and Rule tactics to break Igbo into state for easy annihilation
But they will fail

Meanwhile Igbo claiming one Nigeria
their tactic is stale and outdated

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Trade Blames Over Which State Is Causing Insecurity In SE Pics by Dhury: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2022
Abakaliki and imo will have the highest number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Trade Blames Over Which State Is Causing Insecurity In SE Pics by omenkaLives(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2022
So it isn't DSS and Fulani? Or are they referring to indigenous Fulani states in the East?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Trade Blames Over Which State Is Causing Insecurity In SE Pics by Proudlyomonna: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Well sorry to disappoint you.
They are not Imo people.
They are Igbos.
Aggrieved and brainwashed Igbo youths who have been decieved to think they are fighting for something meaningful,not knowing that they are fighting for the pocket of one man and his family who are secured in a foreign safe haven �.
Stop trying to do the Imo, Anambra or Abia thing,in reality Igbo bu Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Trade Blames Over Which State Is Causing Insecurity In SE Pics by juman(m): 12:41am On Mar 01, 2022
Criminals and politicians are using ipob name to commit heinous crime.
Ipob is happy with it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Child Trending As ESN Operative’s Fake — IPOB / What Is The Situation Of Light In Your Area? / 2023: Association Of Southwest Igbo Town Unions Expels Members Without PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.