Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail (14559 Views)

Court Grants Abba Kyari Bail / Kuje jailbreak: Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail Request / Hearing In Abba Kyari's Bail Suffers Setback As FG Denies Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by Handsum64: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:
In a sane society, people like this man and Tinubu would have been chilling in prison by now sad
Bipolar Disorder patient won't know that this is not about Tinubu
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by Kingosytex(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
ERockson:
And the one you planning voting for should be given an award. I don't know the problem of you Ipob with Tinubu. Is he governor general of SE
Not every easterner is IPOB. There are MASSOB, BIM, and neutrals.
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by McGg: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Audio court
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by onikoyikosoko: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dhury:
Fg should stop violating the innocent Man lives because he's ibo

grin cheesy
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by Deenillah(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
Better..
Make them even just dey unnecessarily postpone him case after them still deny the baba bail.

EWU
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by VIKTO83(m): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
Unless this guy is paraded before I can believe all these trash
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by Thesaint141(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Very good

But come oo, dis whole katakata going on between Russia and Ukraine i have not seen slawormirr break light o
I hope EFCC or NDLEA hand never touch the Danmm Niggar man?

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by Marvins009: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:
In a sane society, people like this man and Tinubu would have been chilling in prison by now sad

And people like amechi obi orji kalu should be walking free hypocrisy is what is affecting you nigga
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by yusluvad(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sharpally...
Antoeni:
What Stupid Bail is The Fraudster/ Drug Baron Looking For ? A Sentence should be Passed on Him. NONSENSE
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by Bigheart042(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by shortIGBOman: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
ERockson:
They should kill this thief already

The super Cop is innocent. He will soon be freed. He was caught while doing an undercover investigation.

Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by Akinh: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dialpad:
Now he will understand how people feel when he locks them up for no justifiable reason.

I hope this is not a way to prevent him from being extradited to the USA
wise up Boloda....those guys know what they are doing.
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
helinues
helinues helinues helinues helinues
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by Bigheart042(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
ERockson:
And the one you planning voting for should be given an award. I don't know the problem of you Ipob with Tinubu. Is he governor general of SE

Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by HilcomTech(m): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
ERockson:

seun

Rules 2 & 3
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by Elidrisy20: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
The guy still dey wear police uniform be that
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by FBIBOT(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
I don't think anyone has actually seen this man in cuffs up till now... I don't trust all this time wasting strategy after all he was caught and there are evidence(s) so what's the delay tactics
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by RPG2020(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
Why not show his face in court like others

This contree need Putin
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by royal231(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
By now Evans Don suppose dey mend am seriously..

But as usual dem go give am vip treatment.. Na y e still dey come court
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by okorogodwin4(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
The red lips albino will rot in NDLEA cell
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
ERockson:
those fool inmates for detention with am really fall hand. I wish they would lock him up with Evans just to check something
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by aribisala0(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
I do not agree with people being detained without being charged to court
Once they are charged to court they should be remanded IN PRISON if they are not granted bail
I do not agree with custody in the hands of the police , DSS, NDLEA etc

Charge suspects to court and if necessary remand them in prison
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by Kaiser20: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Since the arrest of number one Mafia king Kyari, there is relatively silent on social media about fake celebrity billionaires.
Most of the Billionaires are either Drug mafia or e- scammers all of them.
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by hardbody: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm...It is in the interest of justice and his safety for him to remain in custody of FG.

Meanwhile,my dear fellow patriotic Nigerian, Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Please ignore the ipob terrorists, bigoted tribesmen , pdp apologists and other naysayers whose hearts are full of biogtry, hatred and bitterness against Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from their tribe, religion and political party. They can not build but can destroy if you allow them.

Just to explain to you few of the reasons why I stated that Asiwaju Tinubu is competent and the most prepared,I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office sirs and mas.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returning missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgrade most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaja Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, create Tutors General offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

The bolded caught my attention and honestly I don't care who wins Lagos state but i recall i went to Cassa del Papa in Cotonou recently and the roads were so bad that we made tones of detours till we got to Badagry. So which road are we talking about having due regard to LASU to Badagry? Just an innocent question Sir.
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by Angrymode: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm...It is in the interest of justice and his safety for him to remain in custody of FG.

Meanwhile,my dear fellow patriotic Nigerian, Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Please ignore the ipob terrorists, bigoted tribesmen , pdp apologists and other naysayers whose hearts are full of biogtry, hatred and bitterness against Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from their tribe, religion and political party. They can not build but can destroy if you allow them.

Just to explain to you few of the reasons why I stated that Asiwaju Tinubu is competent and the most prepared,I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office sirs and mas.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returning missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgrade most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaja Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, create Tutors General offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
[/s]
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by Naijanascam: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Chaii......

Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by BJanta: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:

And where are Orji Uzor Kalu, ex-convict,and Okorocha, awaiting trial, ought to be?And Nnamdi Kanu the terrorist , 6 feet below the ground in a sane country.
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by allicare: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Omo iboo. Tunubu matter go kee u . Of your other brothers governors.?
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by reiddecuti: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:

You forget to mention being cellmate.
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by DaddyFabooluz(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
He should not be surprised because he knows how himself and the police force do things to deny innocent people bail.
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by Deepthoughts: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail by Alexrayz828: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh
Gizbee12: The site is a good alternative to Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central / Governors Back NCC Over MTN / Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.