Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Want To Buy Tools For Borehole. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Buy Tools For Borehole. (529 Views)

For Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly / Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Tools For Borehole. by dking123: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
I need the following for my new borehole:
2hp interdaf (I dont now if thats the right name) sumor.
4coil Nigerian cables (for borehole)
NigerPipe PVC pipes
I need some one knowledge-able in the field to tell me which are the original ones and their prices. pls help.
Re: I Want To Buy Tools For Borehole. by dking123: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Na waoo. Both at the business and agricultural sections, no reply. People just view and move. OK..
Re: I Want To Buy Tools For Borehole. by alakara(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
dking123:
NigerPipe PVC pipes
I need some one knowledge-able in the field to tell me which are the original ones and their prices. pls help.
2hp interdaf is pumping machine.
4 coil nigerian cable is Nigeria wire and cable.
Pvc pipe what inches?
Re: I Want To Buy Tools For Borehole. by dhope: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
dking123:
NigerPipe PVC pipes
2hp interdab submersible pump, 4coil Nigerian cables, then why can't you go for ppr pipes instead of pvc?
Re: I Want To Buy Tools For Borehole. by Jlow2: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Got hammer driller for sale
Re: I Want To Buy Tools For Borehole. by dking123: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
dking123:
NigerPipe PVC pipes
I later got everything that I needed, searched online and all. later went to Onitsha building materials market. got 2hp interdab for one hundred thousand naira, 1inch top choice pipe for four thousand one hundred and fifty naira each, and one roll nigerian wire for one hundred thousand naira.
Re: I Want To Buy Tools For Borehole. by vihflex: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Get a high-pressure waterblast hose for water scaling and jetting systems. At Vihflex you will get the most exceptional guidance and make an informed decision to buy the right hose on time, 100% Certified, and high-quality Waterblast Hoses with complete user support. With competitive prices, stable waterblast hose products quality, and timely delivery, We have established long-term business relations with customers from more than 30 countries. We are also providing the concrete pump hose in multiple sizes and it will be more helpful for the construction process.

(1) (Reply)

RIFAN Sent Me This Message / [CLOSING TODAY] Make Over 100k Monthly With Your Smartphone / West Africa Franc CFA (XOF) Overtakes Naira In Black Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.