Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,385 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test (26873 Views)

Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? / Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by Oguejiofor2002: 1:18am On Mar 01, 2022
[color=#550000][/color] smiley
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by AreaFada2: 1:28am On Mar 01, 2022
princewarri1985:
Even this man is very synonymous in spewing rubbish, but i concur with this one, but i must correct him on this one, not only the first but but 2 out of every 5 children in every family does not belong to the man, and my landlord first son is a very good example because he look so much like my neighbour evans, the same ear and the same smile and they are both left handed
The fraud rate is higher with firstborns. About 35%. Less than 30% for the rest. Reason is simple. Most girls date various men until wedding day. If preggy, they give it to the most eligible single guy. Whereas wealthier sugar daddies got a higher share of fun-time with her. grin cheesy
But for marriage, most ladies prefer a single guy even if just to look good in their religious and social sphere.

After having a child and married, avenues to cheat reduce a bit. Fear of being caught is there too. If she is a working lady, then her office may present another opportunity to cheat with her boss or colleagues. It's just a matter of practicality and opportunity. Opportunity maketh a thief.

However, a late relative's three kids turned out not to be his.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by mybiz234: 1:47am On Mar 01, 2022
Lipscomb:
If Reno pee on your mouth is right I guess.

Can you point out where he is wrong? You can't?
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 01, 2022
Deborah98:
Hahaha � . Many would be find guilty. But then, it’s very possible that your child do not share the same DNA with you in what it is called chimerism.

Chimerism is genetic abnormality.... they for don roast that woman.

I shared a case on my wall. You can read if interested...

“Lydia Fairchild Was Her Own Twin”

Lydia Fairchild applied for financial assistance to help take care of her young children after she and her husband divorced.

For this to be done, both Lydia and her husband needed to undergo a DNA test for the kids. Surprisingly, the kids DNA matched with that of the husband, but not with Lydia.

Now in addition to her financial issues, Lydia now faced the criminal charges of claiming children that weren't hers. But the fact remained that she gave birth to, nursed, and carried these kids.

At the time of the investigation she was pregnant, and the officials waited for her to give birth so the new born can be tested too; but, surprisingly, the DNA of her newborn did not match hers.

Then the truth was later discovered —Lydia Fairchild was her own twin.

This is a medical condition called chimerism. It's a single organism with at least two genetically distinct types of cells.

One way that chimeras can happen naturally in humans is that a fetus can absorb its twin. This can occur with fraternal twins, if one embryo dies very early in pregnancy, and some of its cells are "absorbed" by the other twin. The remaining fetus will have two sets of cells, its own original set, plus the one from its twin.

#Apothesis of knowledge

You may follow me to read interesting facts and historical stories.

Oluwanishola Akeju...

This has nothing to with paternity fraud. Seems like you don't even know what paternity fraud is if not you won't put up this irrelevant story to disprove it. Besides chimerism is so rare that it isn't even nearly enough to push forward as a reason to disregard paternity fraud if at all it can be used.
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by sharone21(f): 2:42am On Mar 01, 2022
But he can carry another woman pikin label am say na his wife and h own if not that the wife spoke out..

Don't throw stones when u live in glass houses
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by seunfly: 3:12am On Mar 01, 2022
Deborah98:
Hahaha � . Many would be find guilty. But then, it’s very possible that your child do not share the same DNA with you in what it is called chimerism.

Lydia Fairchild applied for financial assistance to help take care of her young children after she and her husband divorced.

For this to be done, both Lydia and her husband needed to undergo a DNA test for the kids. Surprisingly, the kids DNA matched with that of the husband, but not with Lydia.

Now in addition to her financial issues, Lydia now faced the criminal charges of claiming children that weren't hers. But the fact remained that she gave birth to, nursed, and carried these kids.

At the time of the investigation she was pregnant, and the officials waited for her to give birth so the new born can be tested too; but, surprisingly, the DNA of her newborn did not match hers.

This is a medical condition called chimerism. It's a single organism with at least two genetically distinct types of cells.

One way that chimeras can happen naturally in humans is that a fetus can absorb its twin. This can occur with fraternal twins, if one embryo dies very early in pregnancy, and some of its cells are "absorbed" by the other twin. The remaining fetus will have two sets of cells, its own original set, plus the one from its twin.

#Apothesis of knowledge

Oluwanishola Akeju...

This can only happen in twins and mostly woman.
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by seunfly: 3:44am On Mar 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i would actually believe that when mama is tired of the marriage, thats when she could start her wh0ring ways.

It is actually comon among firstborn because most women have multiple sexwe partners b4 marriage, many still engages in sexual activities till they get married.

This is why 40% of first born and 30% of other children likely have paternity issue.
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by Tallesty1(m): 3:44am On Mar 01, 2022
simplesearch:

You're are actually teaching heresy by adding to God's word, and that attracts a very great punishment from God.

Genesis 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

There was nothing like sexual intimacy between Eve and Satan, God said it was a fruit planted in the garden; from which she eat and also gave to her husband.

Proverbs 30:6
Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Revelation 22:18
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Ask for God's forgiveness and make amend where necessary. Shalom!

Adam knew his wife to have Cain, knew his wife to have Seth.

Show me where he knew his wife to have Abel.
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by Oduduwa707: 3:46am On Mar 01, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
This one is not normal again

...and you wey normal?

Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by MyAmericandream(f): 4:21am On Mar 01, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

Be deceiving yourself..... nigeria has the highest paternity fraud in the world.....

After Jamaica.
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by Lampy336: 5:22am On Mar 01, 2022
Reno You Are Right For This..
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by GEJDHERO: 6:01am On Mar 01, 2022
No only first born
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by HRMK: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2022
WHAT ABOUT DNA ON YOU,RENO OMOKRI
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2022
neuf:

you just prove to the whole world how jobless you are... Now when you're children ask why you no blow as your mate... they'll very easily find where you spend half of your life

wehdone uranium
Typical of your kind to resort to insults when the truth is slammed at your face

As you fit detect who don blow or who never blow cos u be prophet or seer
I no get anything to tell you sha
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by Anufemeki: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2022
Gee how far nah ? E be like,say you nor too sure for that your first born?quote author=NigeriaZoo post=110629401]Reno STFU [/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by Anufemeki: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2022
It may interest you to know that Nigeriais one of the worst immoral countries in the world.

OGBEREIJEBU:
When did Nigeria get this low on morality?

I have no reason to even think of DNA on my children because I trust the woman I have in the house
They children have one or two physical and genetic resemblance to me and/or the mother.

Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by space9880: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2022
Tallesty1:
I was having a conversation with this my very churcheous lady friend some days ago.

One thing lead to another and we started talking about relationships and marriage. She just kept going on and on how men are cheats and all.

I asked her why women hate DNA test if men are the real cheats? No answer for that.

Then I told her that the first person to cheat on a partner was a woman. She said it was a lie.

I then took my time to explain how Eve not only cheated on Adam but also gave him another 'things' child to raise.

She's not convinced that Cain wasn't Adam's blood.

Cheating and paternity fraud started in the garden of Eden by a woman.

Women legit accuse men of cheating so we won't have time to talk about their own.

Women cheat more but men are easily caught.
who be Cain papa abeg
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by eddynaira125: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Deborah98:

#Apothesis of knowledge

Oluwanishola Akeju...

This lady na keg of gunpowder, I pity the fool when go get anything to do with you
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by Successlane: 7:58am On Mar 01, 2022
ManOfCompetence:
grin most married women will fight against something like this......
Reno is right anyway, this Russia-Ukraine conflict has been blown out of proportion here...We have seen worst happenings in the middle East... Even here in Nigeria, terrorist attacks and the islamization agenda perpetrated by this administration is not spoken much about....

You were making sense until the bolded.
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by Allisgud: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2022
If DNA was as cheap as malaria test many family for experience world war
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by Destiblack(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2022
He his right saying the bitter truth of 1995 till date, most marriages not all that fall under this years frame are guilty. Just be courageous to do DNA test for your first child . The worst is most of the wife’s are aware and try to keeps it till death but you can never buy nor hide the truth forever.

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember there’s no competition in destiny
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by Deborah98(f): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2022
eddynaira125:

This lady na keg of gunpowder, I pity the fool when go get anything to do with you

you are the fool cos you failed to understand a simple thing. Please get out.
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by SURElee(f): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2022
Reno is right though.
The Ethiopian Tigray fight is on and not getting this traction as the Russian/Ukraine fight.
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by MultiDot: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2022
Reno, your statement is an indirect way of saying that you are doubtful of your paternity and that of your first child, obviously you are begrudging your wife and mother, poor women, who knows the pain they are going through. May God forgive you for this furtive attempt at home destabilization.
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by lampvoice: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
But the black Africans promoting it are also doing so with an agenda

Because our leaders are failing us m so therefore you think we don't have dream to be super power or what?

Just saying
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by emmnprince(m): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2022
Tallesty1:
This isn't the right place to have this conversation but I will drop something that will help you to search for the truth on your own.

I personally believe that God created animals and humans and something that I don't know if I would say is human or animal but it walked like man, talked like man and was above every other animal except man.

It was highly intelligent.

Some will say that that was the missing link between men and apes. grin

This thing was inspired by the devil to introduce sex strictly for pleasure to Eve. Unfortunately, Eve got pregnant.

She then introduced sex to Adam and got pregnant for him too. This process is known as superfetation.

When God got to know what happened, he was furious so he said to Eve I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception. Multiply conception?

He also said to Satan And I will put enmity between Thee and the WOMAN and between THY seed and HER seed

Now that brings me to what I want you to research.

Who is the serpent's seed?

1 John 3:12 told is clearly that Cain was of the wicked one.

Figure out the rest for yourself

Interesting!

I'll like to know more. Help me in my research by directing me to the source where the bolded can be found, in addition to other sources/documents that can furnish me with this knowledge.

The book of Genesis contained what you stated after the bolded but not in reference to what Eve did as you stated (but as Moses stated in Genesis: [she ate the forbidden fruit after she was deceived into eating it by the serpent by so doing disobeying her Creator]).
Re: Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test by eddynaira125: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2022
Deborah98:
you are the fool cos you failed to understand a simple thing. Please get out.

I can never have anything to do with you,

Only fools can do things with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters / Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd / Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.