Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Aliyah And 2pac, Two music Legends That Died Too Early - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aliyah And 2pac, Two music Legends That Died Too Early (911 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Aliyah Niniola Odetola, Pasuma's Daughter Celebrates 16th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliyah And 2pac, Two music Legends That Died Too Early by God1000(m): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Aliyah

On August 25, 2001, Aaliyah died at the age of 22 in an airplane accident in the Bahamas, when the badly overloaded aircraft she was traveling in crashed shortly after takeoff, killing all nine on board

2pac
He died at the age of 25 on the night of September 7, 1996, Shakur was in Las Vegas, Nevada, to celebrate his business partner Tracy Danielle Robinson's birthday and attended the Bruce Seldon vs. Mike Tyson boxing match with Suge Knight at the MGM Grand. Afterward in the lobby, someone in their group spotted Orlando "Baby Lane" Anderson, an alleged Southside Compton Crip, whom the individual accused of having recently tried to snatch his neck chain with a Death Row Records medallion in a shopping mall. The hotel's surveillance footage shows the ensuing assault on Anderson. Shakur soon stopped by his hotel room and then headed with Knight to his Death Row nightclub, Club 662, in a black BMW 750iL sedan, part of a larger convoy.

At about 11 pm on Las Vegas Boulevard, bicycle-mounted police stopped the car for its loud music and lack of license plates. The plates were found in the trunk and the car was released without a ticket. At about 11:15 pm at a stop light, a white, four-door, late-model Cadillac sedan pulled up to the passenger side and an occupant rapidly fired into the car. Shakur was struck four times: once in the arm, once in the thigh, and twice in the chest with one bullet entering his right lung. Shards hit Knight's head. Frank Alexander, Shakur's bodyguard, was not in the car at the time. He would say he had been tasked to drive the car of Shakur's girlfriend, Kidada Jones.

Shakur was taken to the University Medical Center of Southern Nevada where he was heavily sedated and put on life support. In the intensive-care unit on the afternoon of September 13, 1996, Shakur died from internal bleeding. He was pronounced dead at 4:03 pm. The official causes of death are respiratory failure and cardiopulmonary arrest associated with multiple gunshot wounds. Shakur's body was cremated the next day.

The day after Tupac died, he was cremated, and his remains were given to his mother. The dates for the following are not documented, but Afeni has said that she spread her son's ashes over a special place in Los Angeles and that she took the remaining ashes back to her home in Stone Mountain, Georgia.

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Aliyah And 2pac, Two music Legends That Died Too Early by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Missed 2pac hit em up.. cry
With the huge stereo in the good days..

3 Likes

Re: Aliyah And 2pac, Two music Legends That Died Too Early by God1000(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Missed 2pac hit em up.. cry
With the huge stereo in the good days..
almost all his songs resonate with ordinary people
Re: Aliyah And 2pac, Two music Legends That Died Too Early by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
God1000:
almost all his songs resonate with ordinary people
cry
Re: Aliyah And 2pac, Two music Legends That Died Too Early by Deborah98(f): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
I thought they said he didn't die instead he went missing.
Re: Aliyah And 2pac, Two music Legends That Died Too Early by MrHighSea: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
My best two;

Only God can judge Me Now
Broken Wins
Re: Aliyah And 2pac, Two music Legends That Died Too Early by God1000(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Deborah98:
I thought they said he didn't die instead he went missing.
some people like spreading falsehood and misinformation
Re: Aliyah And 2pac, Two music Legends That Died Too Early by God1000(m): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
MrHighSea:
My best two;

Only God can judge Me Now
Broken Wins

mine is ghetto gospel
Re: Aliyah And 2pac, Two music Legends That Died Too Early by mayor1814: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Until the end of time,
so many tears,

letter to my unborn child,

smile ft scarface

California love ft Dr Dre

Tupac issa great rapper any time, any day.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Popular Enugu Yahoo Boy Run Mad After Failed Plus Up In Delta State / . / Jagaban Episode 13 Full Video||war Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.