Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,675 members, 7,862,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns (349 Views)

Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President / Covid19: President Donald Trump Warns China / Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by FullBlastLight: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Trump Warns About What Comes Next After Russia's Invasion, Hints Biden Isn't Ready for It!

Waving sanctions in front of Russian leader Vladimir Putin will not be enough to stop the invasion of Ukraine, according to former President Donald Trump, who said he fears that war in Ukraine could be a prelude to a wider conflict.

“I mean, this can lead to much bigger than this one area,” Trump said during an interview at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Saturday, according to Fox News . “This could lead to a lot of other countries and can lead to world war.”

Although Trump noted that the most recent sanctions that could bar Russian banks from the world financial markets were “very powerful,” he said that paper alone is not enough.

“Sanctions are not, you know, Putin — he understands how to avoid sanctions, and he goes through other countries,” Trump said. “He goes to China as an example.”

The administration of President Joe Biden is “going to have to do more than just sanctions, I suspect,” he continued.

“And if they’re not, I can’t imagine — it’s just going to be a question of time,” Trump said. “It’s a very ugly thing that’s taking place. Should have never happened.”

Trump said the ripple effects of the past days cannot be underestimated.

“You never know how it starts in a world war,” he said.

“You never think a war is going to come out of it. All of a sudden, you end up in a world war!”

“This is a very dangerous period for our nation, for the country,” he added.

Trump said he feared China would be watching the world’s reaction to Ukraine as it ponders whether to gobble Taiwan by force and noted that the Afghanistan debacle left Russia and China emboldened to see what they could get away with, now that Biden was telegraphing U.S. weakness to the world.

“I really think that was the most embarrassing — one of the lowest points in the history of our country,” Trump said. “And President Xi and Putin, they watched that, and I think they probably came up with ideas that they didn’t have before seeing it because it was grossly incompetent!”

Trump said that as Ukrainians fight back, “there’s great bravery being shown, and I think they’re doing one hell of a job — much more so than anybody would have thought possible!”

“It is very sad, but there is a great amount of bravery being shown right now that’s been pretty incredible,” Trump said.

When asked in the interview if he had a message to Putin , Trump replied, “I have no message.”
“I just think it’s a shame that this is going on. It’s something that should not be going on.”

Trump said he would respond if the Biden administration called, which it has not, and added that Biden is “stuck in this situation that should not have happened, and we’re going to see how it ends up.”

#Westernjournal Feb 28, 2022

Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by tonididdy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Poor Putin is against a stubborn europe
Unlike Putin, Chinese invasion of Taiwan will be a success.
China is number one in Asia.
Her military population alone is the entire population of Taiwan and more!
Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by dangermouse(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

This noise maker should just stop making noise.

Biden is much more smarter and better president than he will ever be.
Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by tonididdy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
dangermouse:

Musa go and lock your gate!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Now you have Started to hype China to invade Taiwan, Same way you did for Putin to invade Ukraine, Now Putin has a bone stuck in his throat, without being able to swallow or regurgitate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by dangermouse(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Musa go and lock your gate!

Adamu u don lock your own?
Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by dangermouse(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Now you have Started to hype China to invade Taiwan, Same way you did for Putin to invade Ukraine, Now Putin has a bone stuck in his throat, without being able to swallow or reguegitate

No mind the halfbaked political analyst wannabe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by tonididdy(m): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Now you have Started to hype China to invade Taiwan, Same way you did for Putin to invade Ukraine, Now Putin has a bone stuck in his throat, without being able to swallow or regurgitate

How does Putin have a bone in his throat!
Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

How does Putin have a bone in his throat!

Are you not aware of His hungry disoriented soldiers in ukraine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by tonididdy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Are you not aware of His hungry disoriented soldiers in ukraine?
Says CNN undecided
You think a leader like Putin will fall to a comedian?
Dude really...
Ukraine using it's citizens as human shield, you think Putin is stupid enough to attack unarmed civilians.
His orders were clear, " attack only military bases, nuclear stations, airports, sea bases " and so far that's being a 10001% success.

Putin is trying so hard to avoid civilian casualties because that's a crime in hagues but very soon, even hagues will be shown the middle finger!

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Says CNN undecided
You think a leader like Putin will fall to a comedian?
Dude really...
Ukraine using it's citizens as human shield, you think Putin is stupid enough to attack unarmed civilians.
His orders were clear, " attack only military bases, nuclear stations, airports, sea bases " and so far that's being a 10001% success.

Putin is trying so hard to avoid civilian casualties because that's a crime in hagues but very soon, even hagues will be shown the middle finger!
Please I do not follow CNN, I follow footages posted by residents.

Look at this too, russian armored vehicle being towed by Ukrainian tractor, look how the soldier was chasing the tractor on foot.

https://twitter.com/OmMauryaa/status/1498253175572205571?t=wuLnoMT9SJGB8d0jcx1Ybw&s=08

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by tonididdy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
BritishNaija:
Please I do not follow CNN, I follow footages posted by residents.

Look at this too, russian armored vehicle being towed by Ukrainian tractor, look how the soldier was chasing the tractor on foot.

https://twitter.com/OmMauryaa/status/1498253175572205571?t=wuLnoMT9SJGB8d0jcx1Ybw&s=08
Same residents that posted a photo of a little girl in the middle East confronting US forces to go back home.
Ukranians claimed it was the bavery of a ukranian girl. Same ukranian that all of her women and children have fled the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Same residents that posted a photo of a little girl in the middle East confronting US forces to go back home.
Ukranians claimed it was the bavery of a ukranian girl. Same ukranian that all of her women and children have fled the country.

Please watch the video I sent you the link, look for who understands language of Ukraine to interpret what is being said to you, I do not subscribe to propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by tonididdy(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Please watch the video I sent you the link, look for who understands language of Ukraine to interpret what is being said to you, I do not subscribe to propaganda.
I hope you do know this ukranian war has being on over 8years ago.
Didn't CNN post a video of zelensky on the front line, same video first resurface some years ago when zelensky was inspecting the border patrols shared with now independent eastern Ukraine

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

I hope you do know this ukranian war has being on over 8years ago.
Didn't CNN post a video of zelensky on the front line, same video first resurface some years ago when zelensky was inspecting the border patrols shared with now independent eastern Ukraine

Did you not read where I wrote I do not get my videos from CNN?
Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by tonididdy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Did you not read where I wrote I do not get my videos from CNN?
Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by MERCHANDISER: 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Something tells me Trump is in support of Putin
Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by FullBlastLight: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
dangermouse:

U definitely ain't saying d truth!

Obvious, 2 even d blind, is d fact dt, Biden is 2 US what Bubu is 2 Nigeria!

They aren't in charge of nothing, be it in terms of mental prowess, administrative competence, technocracy, and etc!
Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by FullBlastLight: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
MERCHANDISER:
Something tells me Trump is in support of Putin

Not at all!

Trump isn't supporting Putin!

He's only leveraging on it 2 politically denigrate & stupify d Biden's led govt, jst d same way they too took advantage of d Covid-19 stuff 2 knock Trump's govt out of office!

It's stil somewhat d path of political vendetta & retaliation dt Trump is towing against Biden!
Re: Ukraine-russia Imbroglio: Donald Trump Warns by Biodun556(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Trump was very right

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine War; Zelensky Condemns NATO For Ruling Out Ukraine No-fly Zone / We Forced Soldiers To Conscription And They Are Dying : Russian Senator Admits / Blinken Says Ukraine Can 'absolutely' Win Ongoing War Against Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.