Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Why A Rice Seller Makes More Money Than Bankers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why A Rice Seller Makes More Money Than Bankers. (308 Views)

Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why A Rice Seller Makes More Money Than Bankers. by AbumChetachi: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
I get it. Many people will argue this.

Right now you maybe thinking - ‘’A rice seller can NEVER make more than a banker!’’

But the numbers NEVER lie, so let us look at the numbers!

Say John, who works as a teller in a bank; earns 150,000 one time on the 29th of every month.

Then Iya Basiri sells a plate of rice for 500

Let us say she sells 70 plates a day.

70 x 500 = 35,000 daily

Which means in a month with 30 days, she will make:

35,000 x 30 = 1,050,000

1 million naira in sales!

You maybe thinking - what of expenses?!!!

But let us say that she has to consider all the expenses, like the price of rice, plaintains…and even shop rent. That would eat into her profit. Yes, i agree.

however… you will agree with me is that if you can find a way to make 35,000 naira monthly -

Small drops of income add up to become a mountain. Iya Basira with all the expenses still goes home with better profits.

This is how most people you consider not well-to-do are able to afford to take their kids to nice schools & build a house for themselves.

Little drops of money is key.

Which means if you start making 14,500 a day now.

In a month you will make 435,000 Naira.

But the question you are asking now is - HOW can i do it?

Well, there is a way for you to start doing that number in your spare time, without Iya Basira’s kind of expenses.

>>>Watch This Video to See How>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD7AuTpgnZM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why A Rice Seller Makes More Money Than Bankers. by duncan511: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Is possible
Re: Why A Rice Seller Makes More Money Than Bankers. by duncan511: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Is possible for the rice to make more money

(1) (Reply)

What Is An NFT & How To Earn From It (details)� / Quick Home-made Remedies For Cleaning Carpets / Are You Looking For A Very Cheap And Legit Land? Around Ifo Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.