Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo (22545 Views)

Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle / Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland / Man Rapes, Kills Brother’s Wife In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by CHAQUR: 7:32am On Mar 01, 2022
Ohanaeze youth leader in yesterday's post...

“Igbo people are known to be peaceful people; they are known to be respecters of the sanctity of blood. This is why we are still at a loss on the motive and those behind this carnage".

Always looking for someone to blame for their adversities. If this killing had happened on the farm, it would have been a fulani herdsmen that killed him. & everyone in the diaspora will believe that.

I know some of them that will forever avoid seeing one uncle in the village like that because of land tussle.
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:34am On Mar 01, 2022
This old people yaff spoil this land for us grin
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by Abujason: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2022
Lovenorth:
Useless Northern Almajiri terrorists doing their so-called legitimate business

Of course. All Northingerss are born terrorists.
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by Eben91: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2022
DEROXMAN:
cheesy Cursed region
Your generation are cursed grin grin

1 Like

Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by Emperordynasty: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2022
freshkpomo:
Kahd when una go die leave? Benin people na Earth dey drag to swallow your corps, nor be you dey drag Earth. That's the stupidity of man.
What is this one saying bayi wetin concern Benin with this news
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by Abujason: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2022
Happy New Month from my home state of Ondo of the sophisticated tribe where nothing is sacrilegious.

Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by HilcomTech(m): 7:48am On Mar 01, 2022
He is EViL and not different from the rest of his tribe.
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by anoziechi(f): 7:48am On Mar 01, 2022
No be so my papa with his younger step brother dey drag property...the mumu man forget say my papa na the legitimate first son of the family....my papa just leave am cos if na strength im not reach my papa...my papa don call am several times come make we share things the man no gree come go juju..make im use juju kill my papa So that he will take everything...forgetting say my papa born 4 full grown up men..no be everybody juju fit kill na...he even went as far as hiring assassins to kill my dad his luck was the leader my father helped him a lot when his wife gave birth no money to pay for her hospital..my dad single handedly cleared the bill..he told my father to be careful of his evil brother say de man dey go extra mile to kill him but say my papa hand clean if not say the juju for don kill am..so many things that man don do my papa...even coming physical to attack him when he was sleeping trying to suffocate him with pillow.but my dad overpowered him.na God wey dey protect us from the man..because my brothers don vex one day to go beat am...na my papa still beg on his behalf
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by Emperordynasty: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2022
anoziechi:
No be so my papa with his younger step brother dey drag property...the mumu man forget say my papa na the legitimate first son of the family....my papa just leave am cos if na strength im not reach my papa...my papa don call am several times come make we share things the man no gree come go juju..make im use juju kill my papa So that he will take everything...forgetting say my papa born 4 full grown up men..no be everybody juju fit kill na...he even went as far as hiring assassins to kill my dad his luck was the leader my father helped him a lot when his wife gave birth no money to pay for her hospital..my dad single handedly cleared the bill..he told my father to be careful of his evil brother say de man dey go extra mile to kill him but say my papa hand clean if not say the juju for don kill am..so many things that man don do my papa...even coming physical to attack him when he was sleeping trying to suffocate him with pillow.but my dad overpowered him.na God wey dey protect us from the man..because my brothers don vex one day to go beat am...na my papa still beg on his behalf
What sort of lazziness amd wickedness they worry that ur Uncle,
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by freshkpomo(m): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2022
Emperordynasty:

What is this one saying bayi wetin concern Benin with this news

Na autocorrect dey miserable so grin
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 01, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Another tribalistic ape ranting like a frustrated mad man. If you check his region of origin, it would either be the region of skull mining or the accursed land where Fulani vampires wreck uncontrollable destruction and send his people to IDP camps,where incest and paedophilia are normal to them.

I bant both East, West, North and South
I'm not a tribalistic fool like you
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by Lovenorth: 7:58am On Mar 01, 2022
Abujason:

Of course my father is a terrorist.
Indeed
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by anoziechi(f): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2022
Emperordynasty:

What sort of lazziness amd wickedness they worry that ur Uncle,
my papa just leave am say na God go judge am...now the man get serious sickness..if you beat am im fit die for person hand..na why my papa dey avoid an like plague but the man no wan rest..im dey find who go beat am to die
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2022
Darkseidxx:

I bant both East, West, North and South
I'm not a tribalistic fool like you
Oh yes you are the tribalistic sentimental fool.Why stereotype the entire Igbo race,if not that you are a compound fool.
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by Emperordynasty: 8:02am On Mar 01, 2022
anoziechi:
my papa just leave am say na God go judge am...now the man get serious sickness..if you beat am im fit die for person hand..na why my papa dey avoid an like plague but the man no wan rest..im dey find who go beat am to die
Lolz u see dis life, e go soon kpai throway, respect to ur pman, e gets sense and patience no caps

1 Like

Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by Abujason: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2022
Lovenorth:

Indeed

grin grin grin
Foolish boy.

How far?
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by bablon20(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2022
No be dem? Na dem dem.
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by Ugonna62: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2022
These mbano people Bleep up big time,that old fool simply deserve a horrible and painful jungle justice.
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by Icexendrix99(m): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2022
The evil that men do ........... cry
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 01, 2022
aspabay:

Brother killing brother is common in AfganEastern

Ritual killing is common in SW Brother
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by aspabay(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2022
obynzo:

Ritual killing is common in SW Brother

Brother killing brother is no news in AfganEastern
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by aspabay(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Oh yes you are the tribalistic sentimental fool.Why stereotype the entire Igbo race,if not that you are a compound fool.

..but it is okay when it is another tribe. Your hypocrisy stinks
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2022
aspabay:

Brother's killing brother and Brother's killing parents along with girlfriends for rituals is no news in SW. by the way have you met you skull mining quota for today?
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by ukpahu(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2022
Only in igala you will not see this, we love our brother verywell
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by errigdee: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2022
this one don kolo...
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by Goldbw122(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2022
Do you know how many people have died because of land.. too bad and they never learn from their lesson..
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by Goldbw122(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2022
obynzo:

Brother's killing brother and Brother's killing parents along with girlfriends for rituals is no news in SW. by the way have you met you skull mining quota for today?
Well this is getting worst and the government is not saying anything about it abi them they benefit from the skull mining..
Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by aspabay(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2022
obynzo:

Re: 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo by Truvelisback(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2022
Igbo men don't joke with Land in even in Nollywood movies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos / Lagos Arraigns Royal Father And 2 Others For Robbery And Rape / Helen Ukpabio. A Heartless Evil Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.