Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Website Redesign Challenge: Drop Your URL & Get The Homepage Redesigned. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Redesign Challenge: Drop Your URL & Get The Homepage Redesigned. (600 Views)

My Url Get Banned By Nairaland / Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage / The Website That Turns Your URL To A Mobile Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Redesign Challenge: Drop Your URL & Get The Homepage Redesigned. by charixel: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
I want to challenge myself to redesign ugly Nigeria business website (make sure the website is yours or for your business).

Here is how...

1. You will drop the domain name on these thread.

2. Your business name and description.

I will pick 1 out of the lots and redesign just the homepage with WordPress and deliver here on this thread.
Re: Website Redesign Challenge: Drop Your URL & Get The Homepage Redesigned. by thesolutions(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Website Redesign Challenge: Drop Your URL & Get The Homepage Redesigned. by charixel: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Drop your website url...
Re: Website Redesign Challenge: Drop Your URL & Get The Homepage Redesigned. by BrightDr: 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Website Redesign Challenge: Drop Your URL & Get The Homepage Redesigned. by charixel: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2022
thesolutions:
This is my site. Click here to check it out

I decided to design as it drops.

I'm done with your home page which will drop here when I'm done with the second URL.
Re: Website Redesign Challenge: Drop Your URL & Get The Homepage Redesigned. by thesolutions(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2022
ok
charixel:

I decided to design as it drops.

I'm done with your home page which will drop here when I'm done with the second URL.

1 Like

Re: Website Redesign Challenge: Drop Your URL & Get The Homepage Redesigned. by charixel: 3:08am On Mar 02, 2022
thesolutions:
This is my site. Click here to check it out

Just made a random logo...

Here is what I did come up with.

1 Like

Re: Website Redesign Challenge: Drop Your URL & Get The Homepage Redesigned. by charixel: 5:41am On Mar 02, 2022
BrightDr:
www.nigeriancampus.com.ng

Here is yours and If you need me to get it done on your live site. Pm me...

1 Like

Re: Website Redesign Challenge: Drop Your URL & Get The Homepage Redesigned. by charixel: 5:43am On Mar 02, 2022
charixel:

Just made a random logo...

Here is what I did come up with.

https://ibb.co/SdhSxMJ
Re: Website Redesign Challenge: Drop Your URL & Get The Homepage Redesigned. by charixel: 5:43am On Mar 02, 2022
charixel:

https://ibb.co/0hJ1rBx
Re: Website Redesign Challenge: Drop Your URL & Get The Homepage Redesigned. by BrightDr: 8:03am On Mar 02, 2022
charixel:

This is good. I hope it won't cost me now?
Re: Website Redesign Challenge: Drop Your URL & Get The Homepage Redesigned. by charixel: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2022
BrightDr:

This is good. I hope it won't cost me now?

If you want it live on your website it will cost you to have it.

You can then request minor changes such as the colors, fonts and logo.

(1) (Reply)

Windows 10 Free Application Installation Website / Www.koodopay.com Nigeria Online Payment / Experienced Web Programmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.