Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

I Will Pay You N5000 To Use Your Google Ads Account To Run Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Pay You N5000 To Use Your Google Ads Account To Run Ads (163 Views)

How I Earns N5000 to N35000+ weekly and get paid directly to bank. #New / 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pay You N5000 To Use Your Google Ads Account To Run Ads by newspayforum: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hello friend,
Do you have a Google Ads account?

If you have, whether an active Account or not, I am willing to rent it for N5000 Monthly from you.

- You do not need to share me your login details to the google account. All you need to do is to make me an admin to the ads account so I can create ads.

- You will be in charge of settling the ads billing as I would be paying NAIRA to your account to settle ads billing.

- I will be paying you monthly for using your Google ads account.
We advertise and run eCommerce ads with your Google Ads which means everything we'll advertise is genuine and legit. (In fact, Google Ads would always review our ads before approval.)

==>> You do not need to send us your Google account login details. You still remain the owner/ admin and retain ownership.
==>> You make us a Google Admin user of your Google Ads account so we use it to run ads.
==>> We pay you N5,000 for this.
==>> You get paid at least every month of N5,000 for the usage of your Google Ads account renting for your service.

If you are ready for this, please chat with me on Whatsapp 07087394692, let's discuss.

(1) (Reply)

SME Empowerment (make 7K To 10K Daily Profit). No Risk, No Capital / How To Earn Six Figures Weekly Working From Home As A Virtual Assistant. / I Tried It And It Is Not Risky, It Saved My Life, Try It Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.