Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,187 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Marks Cupid Left! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Marks Cupid Left! (167 Views)

Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband / Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Marks Cupid Left! by AMumAndMore(f): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
✍� Is the #fire still #burning? Calm dannn Mamma! Answer me, fessss, is the #fire still #burning?

You read well... I'm talking about the #lovefire. What other #fire did you think I was referring to?

Cupid visited this February, and I hope it did a great job with your heart. Not just with your love for your spouse but also your love for everyone connected to you. And most especially your love for #You!

Guess what, this is not just a new week, but we are also stepping into a new month. Are you as excited as I am? Well am excited, and if you’re close to me, you can feel it from my breath.

Dear Mamma, let me share some awesome stuff with you this afternoon:

� Let the love lessons stick and let everyone around you feel the love.

� Most significantly, don't forget to care for yourself amidst all the challenges and storms.

� Storms and challenges come but guess what? They also pass.

�Give yourself all the second chances you deserve.

Dear Mamma, as we March into March 2022, how do you rate #fabruary?

What did you actively do to improve your love walk? What is that one thing you’re looking forward to achieving in #march2022

Did you do anything special for anyone this month? How did they feel about it? Do you care to share? We would love to learn.

Love, Learn, Lead, Laugh and Live Life to the fullest.

Be Fabulous!

The Viv Obinna

(1) (Reply)

Should Our Marriages Become Like Fire.... / On Fire Matrix Manifestation Huge Upsells With $1.70 Epcs / Tips On How You Can Cope With IVF Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.