Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Computer Guru’s I Need Your Help On My System - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Guru’s I Need Your Help On My System (350 Views)

Computer Guru Pls Help....... / Computer Guru's Should Pls Help Me With This Problem / Windows Software Guru I Need Your Help???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Guru’s I Need Your Help On My System by oloyedprince1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
I update my system windows 10 last month January, but I notice some features were not working after the update, like the Bluetooth, the windows menu to search app is not also working,I can’t open settings also, I can’t use Ms excel also.. and also some other things.
I was advise to remove the windows on the system that it was bad that I should put another windows.. I tried putting another windows but now it’s not working.. it is giving me different error code like MDSCORE.dll is missing..
Please help me with what I can possibly do
Re: Computer Guru’s I Need Your Help On My System by oloyedprince1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
I also tried downloading an updating app from windows site to update windows 10, using 3gig data and it’s still not enough to update the windows using the app..
below is a pics of application on Microsoft that I downloaded
Re: Computer Guru’s I Need Your Help On My System by oloyedprince1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Attach is the app

Re: Computer Guru’s I Need Your Help On My System by Deicide: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Download window 10 from Microsoft directly and install that one
Re: Computer Guru’s I Need Your Help On My System by zickko10(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2022
oloyedprince1:
I update my system windows 10 last month January, but I notice some features were not working after the update, like the Bluetooth, the windows menu to search app is not also working,I can’t open settings also, I can’t use Ms excel also.. and also some other things.
I was advise to remove the windows on the system that it was bad that I should put another windows.. I tried putting another windows but now it’s not working.. it is giving me different error code like MDSCORE.dll is missing..
Best advice is to giving a computer technician to install new windows 10 for u and the necessary softwares u need
Re: Computer Guru’s I Need Your Help On My System by zickko10(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=oloyedprince1 post=110634465]I update my system windows 10 last month January, but I notice some features were not working after the update, like the Bluetooth, the windows menu to search app is not also working,I can’t open settings also, I can’t use Ms excel also.. and also some other things.
[/Best advice is to give the computer to a computer technician to install new windows 10 for u and the necessary softwares u need]
Re: Computer Guru’s I Need Your Help On My System by oloyedprince1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
Deicide:
Download window 10 from Microsoft directly and install that one
wont it be paid
Re: Computer Guru’s I Need Your Help On My System by oloyedprince1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=zickko10 post=110653977][/quote]\no computer tech nearby also am afraid to give people far so as not to touch the system,i meant removing things from the system
Re: Computer Guru’s I Need Your Help On My System by Deicide: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
oloyedprince1:

wont it be paid
Nope
Re: Computer Guru’s I Need Your Help On My System by Alwizkidi(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Good evening everyone, I hope you enjoy your day
I am now in big soup now, and I wish I can find the solution here.
I tried to download Adobe InDesign on Google as a graphics designer, I have been craving to have the software on my pc, but I can't download the software and at the end, all my files are no longer open, they are all converted to VYIA FILE.

Plz how can I change my files to original file

Note: Before I posted this I have tried several ways but all is in vain

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E7250 - UK Used. / Keep An Eye Out! Dockers, AWS, And Alibaba Cloud Are Being Targeted By Cryptocur / I Have An Affordable Grade1 Usa Used Hp, Amd A8 Higher Than Corei7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.