Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union (71854 Views)

Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) / Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) / Who Is Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Europe’s Most Vulnerable President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by chikason22(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Eneye4me:
U are mentally deranged, is Russia Muslims country, is terrorist fighting terrorist in Europe.
Shut up kid. Only 41% of Russian are orthodoxy, the rest are Alahu kaboom.
Just the way they prayed their jihad prayer before they invaded Ukraine. Or you want to pretend you didn't see it.
So many terrorists in here lately. All supporting jihadist Putin.
Las las God go shame una
For your info, over 70% of Ukrainians are christians. That's why head slammers like you want Putin to boom them all. Wicked souls

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
He was a celebrity, dont forget that..all a wash and for the cam.

Munzy14:
Dude has been ridiculed a lot as a comedian, but he has done things courageously more than some arm chair Generals ruling some countries.. cool

He is ready to put his life on the line than handover like a coward.....That's bravery exhibited..

Conventional humans never make a difference...Only unconventional men are celebrated in history.

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by bakar007: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Igbofam:
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy on Monday said he had signed an official request for Ukraine to join the European Union.

Zelenskiy has asked the European Union to allow Ukraine to gain membership immediately under a special procedure as it defends itself from invasion by Russian forces

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukrainian-president-signs-formal-request-join-european-union-2022-02-28/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V45sM5Md0Gw
France begging for the clown.

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by correctyourself(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Na now the real war wan start so, this niggar just dared Putin to do his worst.

He did the right thing, it's not to oppress another nation.
Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by Gainman: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dalil8:

Pakistan, India, Iran, NK are all rallying behind Russia. And they're all nuclear powers.

I just wish Russian forces would capture or kill this Zelensky guy.

It'll send a very strong message to the west. But atm Kyiv is impenetrable, a hard nut to crack.

what did I just read. Capture who. Shey nah beans? What US did to Saddam Hussein is what they will do to Putin. Let him try and kill many in Ukraine. Genocide crime will be his case in world court. The United Nations is just waiting for him to make that mistake. U will know that modern war is not about carrying guns or shooting missile. US no dey use weapons again after regretting what happened in Afghanistan and Libya. They can't afford to loose men during war again. They value d live of their citizens unlike Putin. But they can spend billion dollars to destroy one enemy. Many of u don't understand what is happening. U only think US is weak. They will finish him d way they finish Iran security chief.

6 Likes

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by tonididdy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dalil8:

Pakistan, India, Iran, NK are all rallying behind Russia. And they're all nuclear powers.

It'll send a very strong message to the west. But atm Kyiv is impenetrable, a hard nut to crack.

Putin is a warlord
Trust me if he wants Kyiv, he will get Kyiv.
His commands were, attack bases, airports, sea ports, intelligence centres, nuclear points.
The current diplomacy talks is Ukraine last shot at peace otherwise Putin will unleash an upgraded terror.
Ukraine is expecting weaponry, as it stands... He has surrounded Ukraine from all points. It's just the centre left to conquer.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Fortune109:

In the first place, Europe will deny him of the membership at this point...they can see he simply wants to drag them into a nuclear war with Russia...

He will be disappointed and his people will turn against him...

That guy is a Clown!

His people will not turn against him. He has about 91% approval rating in his country. His people are happy with him.

Russia is the aggressor here, not Zelensky. His people are solidly behind him.

6 Likes

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by Profbukky(m): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:
Putin's wrath on Ukraine will take Ukraine over 50yrs to become Ukraine again.

EU or Nato.... Russia is not alone!, very soon the west will know. Expect a china, Pakistan, north Korean shocked, Asian coalition!

See Idiotic nonsense coming out of an he-diot.

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by frog12: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
complete nonsense sad

festacman:
President Putin should note that it is a FATHERLY Russia rather
than a BULLY Russia that will make neighboring countries not to look in the direction of NATO. Bullying and threats will only breed suspicion and contempt among neighbors. Imposing puppets as Presidents will only make the general populace of those countries resent Russia. President Putin made Russia's neighbors enemies rather than friends.

Although this war against Ukraine has sent a "get yourself armed" message to other countries, the only way forward now is for President Putin to clean the slate and gather his diplomatic experts to develop a new approach to relating to neighbors.

If anything, all the members of defunct Soviet Union should be more comfortable and assured in dealing with RUSSIA as a big brother than dealing with EU, USA or NATO.
Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by Sunnyski: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin is to Ukraine as Bubu is to Biafra

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by tonididdy(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Masterito:
Lol, I wish you live in Russia. You for understand. You dey 9ja they type comfortably. I know blame you

... And you live in Russia? undecided
Am even closer to Russia than you are. I have Russian roommates from the past, I still get along with.
Trust me Russians support Putin but his tactics are their concerns because it comes with a huge cost.
My Russian friend says, anything to ridicule the West is highly welcome
Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by devilmaycry1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
nice strategist
Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by HOB777(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
NOTE: There is difference between application and admission. Another thing is for the incumbent to join and for the coming to pull out.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by Ofadaman(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Won't end well, the guy thinks EU if NATO gives a Bleep about them.
Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by hotseat: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
At the end of this unprecedented resistance by Ukraine and particularly President Zelensky will go down in history as heroes!

Imagine a little David cutting the head of Goliath like a rat!

Power
Drunk
Putin!

U see ya life?

6 Likes

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by ArchiLimited: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dalil8:

Just see what a human being is wishing undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by Femi8586(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
gaby:
This comedian just dey look for more trouble for him country and citizens.

Looking for more trouble as how?
For defending his nation?

Oh, you guys thought he would have fled at the site of Russian armies abi? Lol

His bravery and fighting spirit is worthy of commendation even if he was a comedian. Your general Buhari and other politicians would have fled if Nigeria was to be in this mess.

8 Likes

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by Munzy14(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
He was a celebrity, dont forget that..all a wash and for the cam.

Someone who is under tension, under attack etc is doing it for the cam? undecided

Fear God small na...

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by rex21: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Ukraine will be destroyed that's a fact and I'm very positive that No country will fire one single shot into Russian Territory. The fight is happening in Ukraine,na Ukraine dey scatter so keep clapping hand for zelensky ooo..He won't be president forever, Putin is gonna be there for a long long time. I advise zelensky to put the nation first like Jonathan. It's not worth the blood of innocent civilians..Right or wrong

Thank you very much. This has been my point right from time, whether victor or vanquished, the fight is on Ukrainian soil. Ukraine will ultimately be at lose. Why not succumb(run) today and fight again on another front(time).
Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by kingsclass: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Benitoh:
Russians are overrated and too noisy.

The Putin's glory is no longer there.
It is this same Russians that Taliban's dealth with, with all their military might.

5 Likes

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by Action102(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Igbofam:
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy on Monday said he had signed an official request for Ukraine to join the European Union.

Zelenskiy has asked the European Union to allow Ukraine to gain membership immediately under a special procedure as it defends itself from invasion by Russian forces

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukrainian-president-signs-formal-request-join-european-union-2022-02-28/

Nice one
Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Karleb:
He has chosen the path of destruction.
nothing will happen! EU can't wait Russia destroy Ukraine at this time! Never!
Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by Lordedifice1: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dochiba05:

If only it’s that easy. See what his stupid invasion has cause for him and the Russia people. I pray he learn his lesson quick enough for him to put and end to all this form of bully and embrace peace, bcus at the long run, he and Russia will be at the more losing end.
Russia is just waiting for them to submit to Putin's request meanwhile the war will still be ongoing. I call for peace,i don't like how bombs are flying up like fireworks
Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by ken045501: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Request cannot be granted like that , this comedian doesn’t even know they are using him for politics. This war is bigger than him

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by Abelino(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Muslims will always support evil and Celebrate their own �.I'm not surprised thou
tonididdy:
Putin's wrath on Ukraine will take Ukraine over 50yrs to become Ukraine again.

EU or Nato.... Russia is not alone!, very soon the west will know.

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by truthstands01: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dalil8:

You want Russia to kill a man that more than 70% of his country voted into power. Get some sense.

7 Likes

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by seyz91(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
cheesy
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nice one..a new Ukraine.. cheesy
Putin must be so embarrassed and frustrated right now.. cheesy
Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by seyz91(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
I'm telling you
GoodHardDick:

Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Bro, world War at the corner
Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by Owen247: 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Igbofam:

indirectly this man is responsible for his nations woes.
Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by Yoighaman(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
The warrior in Kremlin will not like this news. Anyway, both men have proven to be brave, let's wait and see how and where it all ends.
Re: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union by seyz91(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Can't be said any better!
festacman:
President Putin should note that it is a FATHERLY Russia rather
than a BULLY Russia that will make neighboring countries not to look in the direction of NATO. Bullying and threats will only breed suspicion and contempt among neighbors. Imposing puppets as Presidents will only make the general populace of those countries resent Russia. President Putin made Russia's neighbors enemies rather than friends.

Although this war against Ukraine has sent a "get yourself armed" message to other countries, the only way forward now is for President Putin to clean the slate and gather his diplomatic experts to develop a new approach to relating to neighbors.

If anything, all the members of defunct Soviet Union should be more comfortable and assured in dealing with RUSSIA as a big brother than dealing with EU, USA or NATO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) / The Moment Japan Ex-PM, Shinzo Abe Was Shot (Video) / US Woman Encounters Water Snake, Vows Never To Swim Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.