Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

MEN, WE DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE US ( WOMEN) TO THIS STUNT IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MEN, WE DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE US ( WOMEN) TO THIS STUNT IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH . (757 Views)

Men! We Really Need To Rethink Our Life And Our Trusts! / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN, WE DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE US ( WOMEN) TO THIS STUNT IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH . by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Men, With all your masculinity, you can't do a simple task like this. Try it if you're man enough.

Women are stronger grin

https://youtube.com/shorts/97LvNp57Fek?feature=share

1 Like

Re: MEN, WE DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE US ( WOMEN) TO THIS STUNT IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH . by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Guys, try it and let us know the results.

I'm off to trying it. Will give you feedback in a bit.
Re: MEN, WE DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE US ( WOMEN) TO THIS STUNT IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH . by Deborah98(f): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Which of the girls exactly undecided
Re: MEN, WE DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE US ( WOMEN) TO THIS STUNT IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH . by Puttin: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Oya do dis simplest task and give me feed back.

Go ouside ur house, than stand and pee, simple task o.
Sha bobrisky go fit do am.
Re: MEN, WE DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE US ( WOMEN) TO THIS STUNT IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH . by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Deborah98:
Which of the girls exactly undecided

Any female. I just tried it and it was so easy.
Re: MEN, WE DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE US ( WOMEN) TO THIS STUNT IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH . by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Puttin:
Oya do dis simplest task and give me feed back.

Go ouside ur house, than stand and pee, simple task o.

Sha bobrisky go fit do am.

Girls do it wella. Used to Stand and pee behind a fence as a little girl. No big deal.

No try pregnant women with that style.

1 Like

Re: MEN, WE DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE US ( WOMEN) TO THIS STUNT IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH . by Puttin: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mercychen:

Girls do it wella. Used to Stand and pee behind a fence as a little girl. No big deal.

No try pregnant women with that style.
in the public i mean.

Sha... u want me to break my waist bha?. I just tried it. E no easy at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN, WE DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE US ( WOMEN) TO THIS STUNT IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH . by Deborah98(f): 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mercychen:

Oh really... happy trying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN, WE DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE US ( WOMEN) TO THIS STUNT IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH . by Puttin: 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mercychen:

girl try it again,but this time wide yah legs and move back weller...you won't be able to stand upright i bet.
Re: MEN, WE DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE US ( WOMEN) TO THIS STUNT IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH . by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Puttin:
in the public i mean.

Sha... u want me to break my waist bha?. I just tried it. E no easy at all.

Lol... It's so true!!!
Re: MEN, WE DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE US ( WOMEN) TO THIS STUNT IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH . by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Puttin:
girl try it again,but this time wide yah legs and move back weller...you won't be able to stand upright i bet.

Nope. That was not the instruction.
Instruction says, two feets back. Then bend towards the wall. No widening of the legs. tongue
Re: MEN, WE DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE US ( WOMEN) TO THIS STUNT IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH . by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Wow.. this is amazing.
We won!
Re: MEN, WE DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE US ( WOMEN) TO THIS STUNT IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH . by Rawhumper(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Are u a boy?

Of course ur gender.....

ote author=Deborah98 post=110636058]Which of the girls exactly undecided[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Siblings Fight Dirty Over The Corpse Of Their Mother / ….. / I'm Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.