Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine (733 Views)

US Warns Russia Not To Touch US Nuclear Tech At Ukrainian Nuclear Plant —CNN / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by infofta(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
It is no news Russia military is not wining in Ukraine as facts from different media outlets has confirmed this.

Could it be that Putin underestimated Ukraine,s military because he walked into Crimea and annexed it in 2014 without resistance or Russia military is a paper Tiger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-g1s1K_FCE

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by OAUTemitayo: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
You are reading western media lmao

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
OAUTemitayo:
You are reading western media lmao
Ok show us the media we should read then.. smiley
Re: Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
Cos he underrated Ukraine..now he is in a big trap and loose loose situation.. The whole world is dealing with him seriously..
Re: Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by NwaNimo1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Early days.....Russia is just 'colding' up

[img]https://c./7ow-MNsqzfwAAAAC/putin-vladimir-putin.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by CharleyBright(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
That Russian forces have failed to capture Kyiv after 3days fighting speaks volumes that Ukraine army have battled Russia to a stand point.
Russian had expected its Military strength would overwhelm and overrun Ukraine within hours.
But that is not to be.
If Ukraine gets little assistance from outside, Russian Army invading Ukraine would be pushed back if not annihilated.
Re: Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by christistruth01: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
infofta:
It is no news Russia military is not wining in Ukraine as facts from different media outlets has confirmed this.

Could it be that Putin underestimated Ukraine,s military because he walked into Crimea and annexed it in 2014 without resistance or Russia military is a paper Tiger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-g1s1K_FCE

Gen Alabi Isama wrote in his book "Tragedy of Victory"
that Superior War Strategy will always defeat Superior Weapons
Re: Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by Investigative: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ukraine winning Russia on media

Re: Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by Investigative: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
At same time
Releasing criminal and begging Africa to fight who they are winning

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by Investigative: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok show us the media we should read then.. smiley
Maybe the media
Facebook and youtube have ban is what you want to see from nigeria
West control media and show anyone what they want them to see
If you like open more moniker to spread more lies

Re: Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Investigative:

Maybe the media
Facebook and youtube have ban is what you want to see from nigeria
West control media and show anyone what they want them to see
If you like open more moniker to spread more lies
Pointless as usual.. grin
Re: Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by Investigative: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Miss ukraine winning Russia from photoshoot grin
Forgive me but is this war really going on? I've never seen a war with so many photo sessions in my life.

I was alive when Lybia was invaded, I also know about Bokoharam bombings in Northern Nigeria... I'm yet to see any photo session.

Re: Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by Investigative: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pointless as usual.. grin
Point full

I was about to ask, then you did. Is there real war in Ukraine or movie making? ❓ ❔ Have seen many photo sessions more than that of a movie scenes

The President 5 diff scenes
Vitali, 3 diff scenes
Miss Ukraine 1
Several from ladies
Several from civilian recruits
Not adding up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by cherishmichael: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
They never reason them that's who, though they are at fault.
Re: Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by hungryboy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Cos he underrated Ukraine..now he is in a big trap and loose loose situation.. The whole world is dealing with him seriously..
Guess that's why the Ukrainians are releasing prisoners from jail and giving them guns to join the war, the are winning massively

Even with all the weapons gifted to her by the West and a Nazi battalion fighting on their side , I can bet you any amount , except Nato or America directly interferes, this war will end this week and the Russians will declare victory
Re: Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
hungryboy:
RoomGuess that's why the Ukrainians are releasing prisoners from jail and giving them guns to join the war, the are winning massively

Even with all the weapons gifted to her by the West and a Nazi battalion fighting on their side , I can bet you any amount , except Nato or America directly interferes, this war will end this week and the Russians will declare victory
Still waiting.. cheesy
Re: Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by Sunnick(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
OP the first thing that suffer in war is the truth

He who control the media controls the information. It very simple. Right now wat sell is making Ukraine look good and the opposite for Russia

You know u have been brain wash when the media make u believe over 200 missile fire by Russia are hitting empty buildings and unharmed civilians. And not a single Ukraine soldier have be captured or killed yet the are look for more men to defend the country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by Karleb(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
One thing that is sure is that, Ukraine is getting destroyed.

I don’t support Putin or NATO, but Ukraine would become another Syria.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia Not Wining In Ukraine by infofta(m): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2022
The point is everyone including Putin expected a quick victory over Ukraine but that is not happening. Facts on the ground indicated Russia have not be able to capture a major city instead their tanks, fighter jets and armoured vehicles all destroyed in Ukraine. They are sending reinforcement

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Zelensky: Surrender And Go On Holiday. / Ukraine Zelensky Breaks Down Confesses He No Longer Wants To Join Nato / The Story Of IGBOFAM (the Western Sl@ve)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.