Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon (22018 Views)

Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger / Rumoured Dead Rigobert Song Makes His 1st Public Appearance(pics) / Rigobert Song Dead? Camerounians Vent Anger On Nigerian Media (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by Vinnie2000(m): 5:46am On Mar 01, 2022
Pls let NFF do the needful and employ Yakubu Aiyegbeni as super eagles coach. No time to check time, abeg!
Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by APOPTOSIS: 5:56am On Mar 01, 2022
My GBANA GUY get coaching experience?
ONE OF THE BEST DEFENDERS in History.
Thought they said he was dead..
Naaaa waaaoo.
Fake News no Good.
I miss you my Ogaaaa.!
Greet Olembe Olembe 4me & the BushGoat of Cameroon ( Patrick Ndiefi)
Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by naptu2: 6:02am On Mar 01, 2022
APOPTOSIS:
My GBANA GUY get coaching experience?
ONE OF THE BEST DEFENDERS in History.
Thought they said he was dead..
Naaaa waaaoo.
Fake News no Good.
I miss you my Ogaaaa.!
Greet Olembe Olembe 4me & the BushGoat of Cameroon ( Patrick Ndiefi)

Abellagos:
I thought this man died...

He suffered a stroke and went into a coma in 2016. That's what prompted rumours that he was dead, but his family dispelled the rumours and said that he was alive and in hospital. He was later transferred from a hospital in Cameroon to a hospital in Paris. Thankfully, he has since recovered from that episode.

1 Like

Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by olisefom: 6:06am On Mar 01, 2022
Africans are beginning to man up...little by little though.

Better late than never.

1 Like

Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by ruggedtimi(m): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2022
Haha Dem want follow senegal
Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by orohbiro(f): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2022
Because Aloiu cisse has Dada and eon afcon Eto has to look for a Dada coach too. We should also go for victor ikpepba he get small Dada too

1 Like

Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by Elidrisy20: 6:33am On Mar 01, 2022
Because Senegalese coach get dreadlocks,na him dem go find their dada too,to come and coach them
Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by orohbiro(f): 6:34am On Mar 01, 2022
olisefom:
Africans are beginning to man up...little by little though.

Better late than never.
is not about Manny they should appoint who can do the job their coach didn't do badly genort rohr would not have be biited out in the round of 16
Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 01, 2022
I thought this man died...
Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by Rayd502(m): 6:37am On Mar 01, 2022
How Rigobet Song take be 45?

1 Like

Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by madjune(m): 6:58am On Mar 01, 2022
The lion of Africa.

There's nothing like when a man projects strength.

Song's presence was everything about that.

1 Like

Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by MrBONE2(m): 7:23am On Mar 01, 2022
fergie001:
This one fit beat any player wey miss goal ooooo.
Yeah, miss Goal receive Guwara Guwara grin

1 Like

Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by beejay85: 7:37am On Mar 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
A good move but let us wait and see, results will tell.

Wey Patrick Mboma sef ?
Solomon olembe,geremi njitap,Samuel etoo,desire Job later short Pius Ndiefi....those guys terrorised our Super Eagles and Africa back in d d days bf Egypt took over grin

3 Likes

Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2022
naptu2:

He suffered a stroke and went into a coma in 2016. That's what prompted rumours that he was dead, but his family dispelled the rumours and said that he was alive and in hospital. He was later transferred from a hospital in Cameroon to a hospital in Paris. Thankfully, he has since recovered from that episode.

A lot of didn't follow up with the news then.. do you know I even used his pic for rip on my status ..
Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by ukpahu(m): 7:56am On Mar 01, 2022
my man
Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by grandlexuz(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2022
H
Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by grandlexuz(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2022
Abellagos:

A lot of didn't follow up with the news then.. do you know I even used his pic for rip on my status ..

This one off me.. grin grin
Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by anonimi: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:
One of the most feared defender that year.

Well deserved

Our own na foreign coach and we barely don't go through round of sixteen in every tournament cheesy

How else will our national football administrators loot our treasury and chop dollars

1 Like

Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by derecho(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2022
Make una dey cool down na.Na Cisse go first do am? Why dem no copy Keshi since 2013?
Adabestseason:
Achievement of Alieu Cisse opened the corrupt eyes.
Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by na2016: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
A good move but let us wait and see, results will tell.

Wey Patrick Mboma sef ?

Good forwards hardly make good coaches. This guy was a defended, he may do well.
Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by Lamasta(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2022
This is a welcome development
Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by shadrach77: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2022
Has he stopped bleaching? cry
Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by wilfred101: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2022
This guy on a close look, looks like comedian kalistus
Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by dfrost: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2022
ikorodureporta:
The cameroon national team that era na muscular men full am...

Funny enough only Eto didn't have as much muscle as the rest.
Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2022
Pele10:
I like it when african belive in thier own. Senegal won the last AFCON with and indeginous coach. nigeria won her last same{late stephen keshi}. i am yet to see a European national team or club manage by an african. yet we keep giving european coaches lucrative contracts, if there are so good as we belive why havn't they won an african countary the world cup? like Bob Marley said infiriority complex is an act of mental slavry.

The reason why an african coach has not coached an european clubside ( not enitrerly true; Oliseh coached a club for example) is because Europe has an extensive training programme for coaches and as a result produce far more coaches than they need. So the excess goes to countries like Nigeria and Burkina Faso for example.

It is like the fact that there are Filipino nurses all over the UK and US. The Philippines has far more nursing training schools than many other countries, developed ones included, so they export the excess.

You want an african coach in charge of Man U or Arsenal? Train them.
Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by Nwibii: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Eto has finally use style to appoint this one. Gov't of the people, by the people and for the people.
Re: Rigobert Song Appointed New Coach Of Cameroon by oyeb15: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Legend. Awilo logomba, Kofi Olumide ,Magic system use to mention him in their songs.

He once played for real Madrid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / 91,500 Fans In Camp Nou. Barcelona Women Make World Record In Classico Win / Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.