Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Help Please I Need Course To Learn Programming As A Newbie - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Please I Need Course To Learn Programming As A Newbie (374 Views)

How I Recommend A Newbie Goes About Learning Web Development. / Computer Science ..... The Worst Course To Study In Nigeria? / Benefits Of PYTHON Programming As Career For Everyone Interested In IT Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please I Need Course To Learn Programming As A Newbie by Honlucas: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hello guys I'm currently in my 2nd year in school.. I wanna learn programming but I'm looking for courses to help me. Also guru should pour in advice .

Thank you
Re: Help Please I Need Course To Learn Programming As A Newbie by Thunday1005(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2022
Honlucas:
Hello guys I'm currently in my 2nd year in school.. I wanna learn programming but I'm looking for courses to help me. Also guru should pour in advice .

Thank you
Check udemy or youtube
Re: Help Please I Need Course To Learn Programming As A Newbie by dauddy97(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Honlucas:
Thank you
Since you are already in your year two. You have to understand where or what aspects of programming language you need. Wasting time learning multiple languages isn't the way. Understand one very well and you can pick up other if they are in needy. If you are going for web, Html and JavaScript should be you main focus. And if it's data science like me, python is the gate way. I'm not saying python can't be use for web nor JavaScript for data science... But, some languages have their core usage.
Re: Help Please I Need Course To Learn Programming As A Newbie by Honlucas: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
dauddy97:

Since you are already in your year two. You have to understand where or what aspects of programming language you need. Wasting time learning multiple languages isn't the way. Understand one very well and you can pick up other if they are in needy. If you are going for web, Html and JavaScript should be you main focus. And if it's data science like me, python is the gate way. I'm not saying python can't be use for web nor JavaScript for data science... But, some languages have their core usage.

Ok bro by learning html and JavaScript I will be a frontend web developer. That's my plan actually. This year I learn HTML, CSS and JavaScript while next year is for backend tool...

Thanks bro for ur advice.. do you know any YouTuber that I can learn from please

(1) (Reply)

Genesis Sanda Story / Ebay Account Needed / Wix Website Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.