Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

How To Deposit Us Dollars In Exchangers In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Deposit Us Dollars In Exchangers In Nigeria (405 Views)

Stop Looking For Where To Deposit 1k An Get 10k..chat Me Up On Whatsapp 09063980 / Best 10 E-currency Exchangers In Nigeria / Enough Of Letting Exchangers Make A Way With Our Hardly Earned $$$$$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deposit Us Dollars In Exchangers In Nigeria by Dankasin(m): 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hello Guys, Before I used to buy us dollars in an Exchangers and online wallets such as Derive, Skrill, Neteller, pyypl and do on, but now I tried to deposit my wallets with almost all my ATM cards from different banks it's not working.
Does that means the banks stopped selling the dollars?
Please if you know any legitimate exchanger or wallet that I can deposit with my ATM card let me know.
Re: How To Deposit Us Dollars In Exchangers In Nigeria by Generalkorex(m): 12:03am On Mar 01, 2022
Dankasin:
Hello Guys, Before I used to buy us dollars in an Exchangers and online wallets such as Derive, Skrill, Neteller, pyypl and do on, but now I tried to deposit my wallets with almost all my ATM cards from different banks it's not working.
Does that means the banks stopped selling the dollars?
Please if you know any legitimate exchanger or wallet that I can deposit with my ATM card let me know.

adonainana

@adonainana

(1) (Reply)

OEM Raspberry Pi V1.3 For Sale / Dell E7280 Ultrabook *no Intel HD Graphics* Selling CheapSOLD / Samsung A30 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.