Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits (29346 Views)

Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ / Ethiopia Admits Shooting Down Kenyan Aircraft Taking Medical Supplies To Somalia / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by doshiyad1: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2022
obedience4:
Stay strong.. Be brave..
Glory to Ukraine..

Amen!
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by JooEeL(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
kponkedenge:

US is divided along party lines, and that's how they get their news from.

Democrats prefer the traditional outlets like Washington Post, NY Times, MSNBC and CNN.

While Republicans prefer Fox News, OANN, Newsmax etc.

Both most of them on both sides will agree that NY Post is gabbage.

Okay thanks boss. I think Im familiar with most of them but that OANN.
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by Orochimaru247: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
ALFADOS:
we as a black nations we are lying to ourselves, anything UsA or Western country did or plan to do their are right, because their are our God father which is not so, we are just lying to ourselves by supporting them

You are 100% right.. religion has blinded us all .we don't think for ourselves anymore..
We are just puppets.. in the hands of the westerners...

Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by FamTomx2(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Orochimaru247:
I thought you guys said you were giving Russia a bloody nose??
The big push is yet to come yah already crying
The big catch is NATO, Ukraine is just a bait
USA ARE Scared and wise enough. Not to fall prey.. Putin is itching to expose Americans military capability..
It's a pity Ukraine will be the proxy ground
To those of you being mislead by western propaganda

WHEN USA RECOGNIZED JERUSALEM AS THE STATE CAPITAL IN ISREAL.., PERSECUTED PALESTINE IN GOLAN HEIGHT.. NO BODY COMPLAINED?

WHEN USA INVADED IRAQ OVER FALSE CLAIMS OF WMDS .. NO BODY COMPLAINED?
?
WHEN WESTERNERS OUTSTED GADDAFI.... BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO MAKE AFRICA LESS DEPENDENT OF THEM.. NO BODY COMPLAINED.. ONLY PUTIN SIDED HIM

WHEN USA INVADED AFGHANISTAN

NO BODY COMPLAINED??

WHEN USA TRIED TO OUST YHE PRESIDENTIAL OF SYRIA.. THANK GOD FOR THE INTERVENTION OF PUTIN.. HE WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED
NOT BODY COMPLAINED?

WHEN USA. INVADED SOMALIA
NO BODY COMPLAINED?
WESTERN WORLD BRANDED THEM AS TERRORIST RIGHT?

WHEN THE WESTERNERS OUTSTED THE DEMOCRATIC ELECTED PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE IN 2014 ?? NO BODY TALK

Now Russia is giving them a taste of THIER OWN MEDICINE.. THEY ARE ALL SACRED..
CRYING BECAUSE, ITS HAPPENING INTHIER BACKYARD..

DOUBLE STANDARD

TRUTH BE TOLD 80% WESTERNERS, JEWS CHRISTIAN ARE ALL BUNCH HYPOCRITES..

NO WONDER HITLER WANTED TO CLEAR THEM OF OFF THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH.. WHICH HE SHOULD HAVE DONE

PRODULY ATHEIST..

WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS ALSO GOOD FOR GANDER.

YOU CAN'T BRING MY ENEMY TO MY PARTY AND EXPECT ME TO KEEP CALM..ILL WILL RIP YOU APART

THE BEST FORM OF DEFENSE IS TO ATTACK.

RUSSIA IS DEFENDING ITS SELF(mind you Russia have been invade through OUT history, Napoleon Bonaparte, Mongolian empire, Hitler).. E.T.C

GOD BLESS PUTIN..

DEATH TO NATO.

YOUR OPINIONS ARE HIGHLY WELCOME..

Trash!

The world is populated with dumbs and daft humans, you are one of them!

Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by shimolv: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Praying for all Nigerians stranded in Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSCCpC-8lxo
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by richardtimothy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
Biodun556:
Ukraine should surrender and stop complicating her problems by sacrificing her citizens for NATO and EU

Bros. For the fact that Russia is more powerful and stronger than Ukraine does mean I should support the evil Putin is currently doing by invading Ukraine.

I know someday Putin/ Russian will dearly pay for it....

Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by SEGLIZ: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
rikax99197:
why can't they make peace with there big bro Russia

there Nigerian and Nairaland supporters won't like that.
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
All am against is Intimidation, oppression , and all manners of wickedness upon some people because you feel they are less a traitor to you.....
It is better to fight for generations yet unborn and secure their freedom than to remain a slave and keep your generation into slavery....

Russia or Ukraine should decide who is the intimidator with no sentiments attached , and settle this war .

Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by Decency2020(f): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
Oduduwatic:
Russia by their standard have not even invaded Ukraine. They are only taking extreme care to avoid a brutal war unlike the US, yet, Ukraine seems to have exhausted their defense capability. If push comes to shove, your lips will drop in shock at the speed with which Ukraine will be overrun.

Says beer parlor analyst
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

Stop thinking like a typical failed Nigeria

Surrender in a war… lol. Which kind failure mindset is that

Don’t be emotional during war

He is a useless and a failed Nigerian. He has to think like one

Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by Abelino(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Biodun556:
Ukraine should surrender and stop complicating her problems by sacrificing her citizens for NATO and EU
You lack sense of Reasoning
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by Decency2020(f): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

This one carry Ukraine and Russia matter for head like Gala. Even common passport people like this no get.

See as the idiot carry the matter

Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Biodun556:
True,but will the self-centered and stupid government heed to common sense?
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by fennels007(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Monitoring spirit

NaijaCowFarm:

This one carry Ukraine and Russia matter for head like Gala. Even common passport people like this no get.
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by emerged01(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Biodun556:
Should surrender to what? They are fight for freedom to do what they like as a country.
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by FamTomx2(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
baralatie:

Zelensky took the wrong step
His a comedian and obviously,stupidly, foolishly took a whole nation of 44million people to war with Russia.
Ukraine cannot strike an offensive with Russia .that will bring it to ruins
Ukraine cannot defend it's land sustainably against a Russian invasion.it will lead to lose of resources
So the option is to call for an alliance(Ukraine alliance is with Russia).Russia and the West don't see eye to eye.
In summary ,Zelensky not only goofed,he gaffed badly and now the whole Ukraine will suffer because of it how is that considered bravery!

Your Putin is brave where Ukraine is cos he knows their military capacity and capabilities..be reminded Ukraine was not ready for war and Russia was, they are the aggressor here, which means ukraine has been on their offensive list while an unready Ukraine the defender were on the path of negotiate.

Lativa, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland are NATO allies and are sharing the same boarder with Russia, why can't Putin go
and bully them? But rather he chose Ukraine that is lonely and has given up their nuclear ideas ironically to the same Russia back in their Parry days, if he possess what he claims to be in his possession let him go and assult aforementioned small countries above whom are all NATO members..

To you to think the war is over, I guess you are on a CGTN channel.. Chinese owned tv channel.

All Zelenskyy need now is sophisticated weapons and which UK is already sending them.
This war is still far from ending soon and you thinking that Zelenskyy goofed, I have nothing to tell you but to go and subscribe to Al Jezerah channel and be imformed.

Or you dey get your info from a beer palour gisting.
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by heniford2: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
Why. Can't ukraine attacks Russia in Russia home land undecided like send a bomb into there own main city undecided
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by suratwo62: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
How do you expect a hyena to fight an angry lion. They should just surrender & stop putting their citizen lives at risk.
One hyena is no match for a lion. But One lion is no match for 5 or more hyenas
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by baralatie(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
FamTomx2:

Your Putin is brave where Ukraine is cos he knows their military capacity and capabilities..be reminded Ukraine was not ready for war and Russia was, they are the aggressor here, which means ukraine has been on their offensive list while an unready Ukraine the defender were on the path of negotiate.

Lativa, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland are NATO allies and are sharing the same boarder with Russia, why can't Putin go
and bully them? But rather he chose Ukraine that is lonely and has given up their nuclear ideas ironically to the same Russia back in their Parry days, if he possess what he claims to be in his possession let him go and assult aforementioned small countries above whom are all NATO members..

To you to think the war is over, I guess you are on a CGTN channel.. Chinese owned tv channel.

All Zelenskyy need now is sophisticated weapons and which UK has already sending them.
This war is still far from ending soon and you thinking that Zelenskyy goofed, I have nothing to tell you but to go and subscribe to Al Jezerah channel and be imformed.

Or you dey get your info from a beer palour gisting.
Ukraine is Russia's allay!
The earlier zelensky understands that the better for Ukraine!
The Ukraine signed a history and a pact with Russia for its own protection against a western invasion!
How do you compare a 44m strong nation like Ukraine to Latvia and Estonia!

All zelensky is doing is trying to format a world war by bringing in NATO or EUntona fight with Russia.
And that my friend is not going to happen

Why!

Because US,NATO,EU have come out to say they will not get into a fight with Russia
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by FamTomx2(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
bleskid:
it is by force to join NATO

Capital YES, they are democratically & a sovereign country, which means that they can choose where to belong or what to believe.
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by zoedew: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Biodun556:
May you not know the pains of slavery, subjugation and colonisation. To folks undergoing such, death is equivalent to freedom.

Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by like1: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
excanny:

Its not about justifying. Its about analyzing the strength you have against a powerful enemy. Why take risks when you know in the end you can't win. Why not surrender and save lives and properties?

Lol, surrender to save which life and properties. The owners of the life and properties see surrendering as already losing the life and properties, as living the life after surrendering will be meaningless, so they prefer to fight to finish, and at least not die cowards. People who have self worth don't think like we do in Nigeria, there is no need for the life if you don't have to live the life the way you want. What the Bleep is the need for the fucking life if your can't live it the way you want.

There is a reason Ukrainians prefer to be controlled by NATO instead of being controlled by Russia. Both are evil but then follow the lesser evil with better gains and freedom. Imagine following a country that can't even feed their own, and upon that are very authoritative and very controlling just because they possess a lot of nuclear weapons. Like what is the gain in aligning with them, like what, just so that they will not kill me, imagine!!!. Like I will see who know road and follow who no sabi road.

I personally have same mind like Ukrainians, and this is why they are all backing their leaders. We rather all die than allow Russia dictate for us. At least after we are all dead, they can now dictate for empty lands. Of course Putin doesn't want to dictate to empty lands, he wants to dictate to people, why he doesn't want to doll out the nuclear weapon, why he is not also destroying properties that much. He wants to dictate to Ukrainians but they all rather die than it happen.

So why does Putin want to dictate to Ukrainians, if not just authoritative fantasies and useless lust for power. The war is really useless and out of useless fantasy of one man. One of Putin's plan is to scare the government and they run away or perhaps the people revolt and oust the govt.. But noticing this is not happening, he is replanning and bet me if he gets frustrated so much, he will open up the nuclear weapons randomly to everyone. He is that mad. This is in particular will not be in favour of anyone. We will suffer the consequences together and start building the world again.

So don't be so happy that your favourite hardman is in war, because if he gets frustrated too much, e go touch everybody and of course Russia will never be that which they want simply because they don't have the financial muscle and current technology. Nuclear weapons can scare and destroy but they don't put food on the table. You need both military might, money and current tech to control the world now, which Russia lacks. Even china is in a better position to control the current world than Russia because they are super rich but it won't be easy for them because they are 'openly' authoritative like Russia, USA is also authoritative but at least they are democratic, 'civil', 'cunny' and less deadly about it.

Freewill is what will not be easy to take away from humans.

Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by Lordedifice1: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
Biodun556:
One bottle of coke for you comrade
Ukraine president should sacrifice and forfiet joining NATO and EU for the lives of his citizens. not fighting a lost battle Russia are more on attacking side than Ukraine, Ukraine is defenceless
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by Blackdisciple(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Biodun556:

You mean you will give in you are armed already and someone comes to your house to kill your families you will give in tarr , for me I can't give in to be honest..
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by Valkrie: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Winters23:

You are the original slave who is siding with her oppressors.

The same west that enslaved your grandmother and ancestors are now your savior

See how foolish an demented you are...we we talking about Ukrainians defending their home land against invaders and you are talking about the west and enslavement...what's my own with the west and whats my business with them? Truly you sound and think like a bastered....!!!
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by Winters23: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Valkrie:

See how foolish an demented you are...we we talking about Ukrainians defending their home land against invaders and you are talking about the west and enslavement...what's my own with the west and whats my business with them? Truly you sound and think like a bastered....!!!

Dependant of slaves
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by VULCAN(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
The problem is that you read what he wrote but you didn't understand the backstory behind the words.

The Invasion of Ukraine differs significantly from the other examples you gave.

First off, Israel is not invading Palestine.
That you feel so is due to your ignorance of what is happening and your dependence on main stream media. Try and do your own research.

Secondly, the people of Palestine and Yemen are fighting for something they believe in.

Ukrainians are not fighting to join EU & NATO- just their President is.

A man that went straight from telling jokes in comedy clubs to The Presidency cannot be expected to have political discernment.

When you put a man who makes you laugh in the President's office- be ready for him to make you cry.

joyandfaith:

When will you tell Palestinians to surrender to Israel?
When will you tell yemen leaders to surrender to invasion by saudi Arabia?
In all ramifications, it is only a souless person that would justify invasion by Russia.
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by Karemarealty288(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

The way some Nairalanders are commenting and are praising putin is baffling....many of them haven't cross any border in their life....how I wish they will channel their expert opinions in solving our internal problems here.war thorn Ukraine is a million times better than Nigeria.

Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by Difrent: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

War ends in either one party surrendering or both parties calling a truce.
Russia is far stronger than Ukraine....people urging Ukraine on just want to enhance their profits from the war economy....equipment suppliers....medical aid suppliers....AID agencies....construction companies gearing up for reconstruction of Ukraine etc
Theŕe will always be war anyway....so if Russia is not attacking Ukraine...US and NATO will look for a country to attack...the military-industrial complex has to keep on churning out new ewuipments and there will be wars to test the new equipments
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by rolams(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

I wonder ooo.
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by rolams(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

When will you tell Palestinians to surrender to Israel?
When will you tell yemen leaders to surrender to invasion by saudi Arabia?
In all ramifications, it is only a souless person that would justify invasion by Russia.

Tell him. The guy no reason well at all.
Re: Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits by rolams(m): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
Oduduwatic:
Russia by their standard have not even invaded Ukraine. They are only taking extreme care to avoid a brutal war unlike the US, yet, Ukraine seems to have exhausted their defense capability. If push comes to shove, your lips will drop in shock at the speed with which Ukraine will be overrun.

Sit down in your living room and keep on giving your fake analysis.

President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism / Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) / The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71