Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Biafra And Ukraine Wahala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra And Ukraine Wahala (577 Views)

Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta / Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by blackpanda: 3:17am On Mar 01, 2022
I am surprised to see those that have been calling Nigeria "zoo" for years now begging the same Nigerian govt to go and rescue their children from Ukraine. Am I missing something

What happened to ipob and ESN powerful men. Their power no reach Ukraine ni How come all of a sudden Nigeria govt has turned to their saviour grin their idol in Finland couldn't go and save his people ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by foryourmindlol: 4:11am On Mar 01, 2022
[s]
blackpanda:
I am surprised to see those that have been calling Nigeria "zoo" for years now begging the same Nigerian govt to go and rescue their children from Ukraine. Am I missing something

What happened to ipob and ESN powerful men. Their power no reach Ukraine ni How come all of a sudden Nigeria govt has turned to their saviour grin their idol in Finland couldn't go and save his people ni
[/s]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by limeta(f): 4:26am On Mar 01, 2022
Sure no fulani there but the place is 60% yorubas

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by foryourmindlol: 4:34am On Mar 01, 2022
limeta:
Sure no fulani there but the place is 60% yorubas
Na Afonja dey first rush enter free plane provided by Igbo man. Na still them dey support the worst people as Nigerian president then run away to another country to go hide when the bad policies start raining

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by colorsofrainbow: 4:42am On Mar 01, 2022
Rugaria:

Stop being an idiot! You guys are so fixated on ipob that you have to bring her into every topic. Allow them to go so they can easily handle issues like this. One citizen can do this. Air peace Alane Onyeama proved that to you. You're holding their citizenship by force and you're the one still opening threads asking why they're not acting independently? Isn't that madness?
Spot on bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by kettykin: 4:56am On Mar 01, 2022
blackpanda:

The problem here is not Biafra but why Nigeria thrives on falsehood to sustain it's false unification

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by FamTomx2(m): 5:34am On Mar 01, 2022
blackpanda:

You created an unreasonable thread with a myopic mind set to ridicule Ndigbo, you people love discrimination a lot and some are still believing in one unity & one Nigeria.

I think the time for BIAFRA republic is near.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by FamTomx2(m): 5:36am On Mar 01, 2022
blackpanda:

You created an unreasonable thread with a myopic mind set, you people love discrimination a lot and some are still believing in one unity & one Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by History555: 6:20am On Mar 01, 2022
Wat is all these stupid obsession with lgbos. How many times will u idiots open useless topics like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by blackpanda: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2022
FamTomx2:

You created an unreasonable thread with a myopic mind set, you people love discrimination a lot and some are still believing in one unity & one Nigeria.

With this your last statement now, how is my thread unreasonable U claim u want Biafra but still obsessed with Nigerian govt. Why didn't your Biafra go and rescue your people?? Why run to Nigerian embassy Lmao
Re: Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by blackpanda: 6:39am On Mar 01, 2022
kettykin:

The problem here is not Biafra but why Nigeria thrives on falsehood to sustain it's false unification

No Biafra is insanity. Meaningless insanity angry
Re: Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by chrisxxx(m): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2022
Stop this your stupid talk.

1 Like

Re: Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by Kwashiman: 6:45am On Mar 01, 2022
An Igbo owned airline has now been mandated to evacuate all Nigerians and other Africans from Ukraine, and I'm more than certain those other Nigerians will include Yaribaas as well...why haven't the Yaribaa billionaires like Adenuga and Tinubu sent their private jets to evacuate their people trapped all over Ukraine?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by nyiamfrank: 6:47am On Mar 01, 2022
One Biafran is single handedly doing it
Re: Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by FamTomx2(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2022
blackpanda:

With this your last statement now, how is my thread unreasonable U claim u want Biafra but still obsessed with Nigerian govt. Why didn't your Biafra go and rescue your people?? Why run to Nigerian embassy Lmao

A word is enough for the wise!

Not here to exchange banters with a Bigot.
Until you detest from bigotry, you will begin to make progress.
Re: Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by FamTomx2(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2022
blackpanda:

A word is enough for the wise!

Not here to exchange banters with a Bigot.
Until you detest from bigotry, you will begin to make progress. wink
Re: Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by kettykin: 9:41am On Mar 01, 2022
blackpanda:

No Biafra is insanity. Meaningless insanity angry

Biafra can be insanity or anything but why is Nigeria depending on lies , falsified information,half truth, repression, oppression, marginalisation, inhumanity , blood shed, murders to sustain it fractured unity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by Skooltynz: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2022
Morning till night Biafra this is becoming a mental problem.
Re: Biafra And Ukraine Wahala by Conrod: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2022
blackpanda:

A panda is an animal,whether its black ,white or have turned to a human,and now can access nairaland with a smart phone..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Edo South Senatorial Hopeful, Valentine Asuen Visits NUJ Secretariat / No Hope For Nigeria, As Time Dey Go / Yemi Osibanjo Will Be SAME DOSAGE For Tinubu, The Ever-recurring Decimal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.