Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,658 members, 7,865,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nigerian Students Shares The Thoughtful Thing Her Partner Did For Her - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Shares The Thoughtful Thing Her Partner Did For Her (372 Views)

VC Of Unicross, Celebrates Christmas To Students, Shares Noddles(photos) / See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework / Covenant University Students Shares Free Textbooks To Schools In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Shares The Thoughtful Thing Her Partner Did For Her by amehdave(m): 5:20am On Mar 01, 2022
A Nigerian lady combining school with my full-time job has shared the thoughtful thing her partner did for her.

@BusolaDavid_ whose partner is doing a full-time job with an MBA program revealed that he broke down her notes for easy read before she came home on Sunday, February 27. feel free to see what she wrote https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/03/01/nigerian-lady-combining-school-with-full-time-job-shares-the-thoughtful-thing-her-partner-did-for-her/
Re: Nigerian Students Shares The Thoughtful Thing Her Partner Did For Her by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2022
What a lovely way to show love, care and attention to ones loved one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rules Of Concord: Keys To Lexis And Structure Questions In Wassce English / Comedienne: Helen Paul now a Professor and University HOD / How And Where To Delaminate My Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.