Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment (30098 Views)

Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by lexy2014: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2022
mikaelangelov:

Section 213 of the Nigerian Criminal Code Act
Criminal charms

Any person who‐
(a) makes, sells or keeps for sale or for hire or reward, any fetish or charm which is pretended or
reputed to possess power to protect burglars, robbers, thieves or other malefactors, or to aid or
assist in any way in the perpetration of any burglary, housebreaking, robbery or theft, or in the
perpetration of any offence whatsoever, or to prevent, hinder or delay the detection of or
conviction for any offence whatsoever; or
(b) is found having in his possession without lawful and reasonable excuse (the proof of which
excuse shall lie on such person) any such fetish or charm as aforesaid,
is guilty of a felony and is liable to imprisonment for five years

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF

First, read my post again & take note of where I mentioned "the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria". Is the section of the Nigerian criminal code that u quoted in the "constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria"?

Second, the criminal code you quoted stated the conditions under which possession of charms is a crime. Which of those conditions is Mr. Suremoney guilty of?
Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by lexy2014: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2022
gimakon:

Wait until he kills one of your relations, then you will understand that, he does not even need to have it in constitution. And one stupid girl go claim say you be her Bf now. I wish she can come and see what she is dating. Person way e head empty.

You haven't answered my question:

You still weren't able to state the crime he committed. Can u pls state where it states in d constitution of d federal republic of Nigeria that possession of charms is against the law?
Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 01, 2022
Nigerian atheists too dey drag and argue nonsense sha

Oyibo atheists go just drop one comment lock up
Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by InsanePsycho(m): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2022
Nigerians don't know how to respect people's privacy undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by themanderon: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2022
Poverty has turned more than 60% of our population into mindless beasts.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by yusluvad(m): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2022
Pathetic...
Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 01, 2022
mikaelangelov:

Are you being sarcastic or trying to sound foolish?
So you've not been abreast with the goings-on in this country of late,.
Unfortunately, it's how d law works. The Nigerian constitution guarantees freedom of religion, freedom of association.
If he knew his right, he would Sue everyone including the police, neighbours, bloggers and seun for character assassination, physical assault, breach of fundamental human rights.... But unfortunately The country is lawless and everyone apart from seun is broke.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by Emarvel(m): 9:37am On Mar 01, 2022
mikaelangelov:
And equally don't act like you don't know that being in possession of charms is a punishable law in the Nigerian Constitution.
Oga stop misleading the public, show us exactly, where its written in the Nigeria constitution that being in possession of charms is a punishable offence, you and the people that like your coments though.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by oilmane(m): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaCmcf-L-43/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What is his crime? What is he being held for? Having a coffin in his own house? Do you know if he bought it awaiting his death and burial? Don't people pay for their burial and tomb ahead of their death? You saw fetish things in his ceiling? It is fetish cause its not bible, rosary or scapular, the altar you people build in your homes is not fetish, it is the items the African religionists uses for their worship that is fetish, must everyone be Christian? Was human part found in his abode? If no then na busy body day do una.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by StUriah(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2022
When The Undertaker was brandishing Caskets up and down in the USA who arrested him?

ButterBurger:
So person no fit get coffin as toy again for house
Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by goodheart01: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2022
Jidennax:
The editor's choice of words funny gan

We gave him some holy slaps grin

The holy slaps sweet me pass
Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by ButterBurger: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2022
StUriah:
When The Undertaker was brandishing Caskets up and down in the USA who arrested him?

yes o nobody o.
But this is Nigeria
Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by donhils: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2022
I don't think having a coffin is a crime to the extent of you people giving him holy slaps... Funny people!
Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by gaby(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2022
Mimiranky:
na real bro.... Na my street he happen 2weeks ago... I surprised to see am here

Wow...

The future of Nigeria is indeed bleak with the present crop...
Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by NaBanga: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2022
If no one was harmed or killed, it's not their business. He is entitled to worship anything he desires. However knowing Africans, someone would likely have been sacrificed for some of these fetish items. lipsrsealed
Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by leofab(f): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
mikaelangelov:

Are you being sarcastic or trying to sound foolish?
So you've not been abreast with the goings-on in this country of late, until he murders a dear one of yours maybe you wouldn't be myopic in reasoning to make useless questions like this. And equally don't act like you don't know that being in possession of charms is a punishable law in the Nigerian Constitution.
would you say if it was a rosary found in his house ?
Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by Ondalastday: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
freshkpomo:
Una never know wetin dey happen for Delta,make I nor yarb them Sha... But their government brought this upon them... If you go delta state,you go very for them... Make I end am here.... On behalf of South South,Edo chapter we disown Delta State till further notice..
Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by Aaay: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Good
Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by freshkpomo(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ondalastday:

Edo State dey disown Delta, very funny.
Can you compare wolf with dog. Every bad thing in Delta, is a good thing in Edo State.
Delta just dey open eye, Edo done spoil us.
Anyway this generation need to hustle like real men hustle and stop all dis fraud, drugs, robbery and ritual
we nor suppose beef each other Sha because we be brother but make I school you small.. firstly you dey write say we spoil una because the days of Bendel na Benin na we dey call the shots then.... Now tell me how Delta pass Edo apart from few factories when come there due to the oil.. You dey aware say na Edo dey feed una till date? Delta get land for farm? Na so so water and and flood full Delta na, that's why hunger high for there. You hardly go to a party in Benin and see children begging for food or picking remnant, and even if you do check their language they are mostly deltans from a home were one father has 20 children. Asaba your capital dry anyhow, na only hotel work and Yahoo dey buzz there. Talk about runs girls, Delta girls are on the high side..now ass ritual to this and tell me what you get.. Delta is very rich that's why I said I blame your leaders..if you enter Delta na so so checkpoint because of robbery... Don't quote this write up,once you read let me know cos o am deleting it..una be my brothers and I nor go fit ever beef una..
Re: Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment by millionboi(m): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dochiba05:
People never learn. This will only bring disgrace and death to you and nothing else. There are better thing to make good money out there, the kind of money self rituals can not give to you.

Happy new month to everyone. I’m using this medium to invite interested crypto learners who are looking to learn more about crypto trading to join our free crypto learning telegram platform. There you get to learn more about cryptocurrency in general, technical analysis and fundamental analysis methodology. Feel free to share among friends and family, as we are doing this to change the perspectives of our young generation on the possibility of making money through cryptocurrency.
u didn't drop the link

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India / Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) / Pastor Commits Suicide In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.