Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu (23313 Views)

Wike Blasts PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, For Arrogance, Ingratitude / Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu / "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by President2001(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2022
The chairman is 100% right in whom I'm delighted, when police officer become mesanger in the house of rich man, Abba Kyari case is another big lesson, arresting Sowore inside court by Dss that supposed to uphold law is another example. The PDP man is right
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by Abujason: 8:02am On Mar 01, 2022
thundafire:
APC go see shege I wonder how Deadmeatgrill go cope once we flush dem out of power

He will just die of heart attack na.
Does he know how to do anything other than to lick APC and Buhari yansh?
No backup plan.
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by chatinent: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2022
..by Chief Ayu who had variously benefitted from it and indeed the State.

Ok o
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by Blitzerz: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2022
Na DSS them wan use for the elections.

E clear.
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by OnyeMmeri: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2022
jeff1993:
Let the intimidation Begin

Please Nairaland family .... I need someone to mentore on any online money making skill... Am really eager to learn

Please speak correct English. You need someone to mentor you. Simple!
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by Valuepaints20(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by naikeboy(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2022
No fundamental difference between APC and PDP, they will still do same....

1 Like

Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by blackboy(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2022
He lie? DSS should help Nigerians expose and arrest those behind the killings and banditry and ritual killings if what he says is a lie.
Abba kyari shows what our security forces including EFCCC and others can be using their position to do.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by anonimi: 8:29am On Mar 01, 2022
thundafire:
APC go see shege I wonder how Deadmeatgrill go cope once we flush dem out of power

Do you have a PVC?
What about everyone you know- relatives, friends, acquaintances etc?
If all of you don't have PVCs, please how will you flush APC out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by ButterBurger: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2022
The DSS should just shut their dirty mouth.
They government have been using them to oppress the people.
So make dem sit their useless ass down
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by jeff1993: 8:39am On Mar 01, 2022
OnyeMmeri:

Please speak correct English. You need someone to mentor you. Simple!
.... Thanks ... Can u help?? .... If u can't please give way for those who can
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by Seniorwriter(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2022
jeff1993:

Please Nairaland family .... I need someone to mentore on any online money making skill... Am really eager to learn

Saying you are eager to learn is not enough because Action Speaks Louder Than Words.....why not state what effort you've put into this eagerness?!!! BTW I quoted you on a different thread on what skill I'm sure you can earn with.

jeff1993:
.... Yes I saw your quotes sir .... I have a smart phone and a laptop too ... I just need someone to mentor me on any online money making skill .... Someone I can talk to if I encounter problems in it .... Someone that can guide me till I find my feet. Most people will just tell u what to do without helping u navigate through the hurdles In it.
Well getting a mentor for what you've just stated might be a lil hard if you are referring to a FREE MENTORSHIP.....howbeit feel free to quote me here once you need any directive or virtual assistance on the DS I've suggested to you.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@Seniorwriter
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by do4luv14(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2022
MrSly:
I don't know that DSS will still have the shame to talk after all their clueless activities in this barbaric regime.

If you want to know why they had no shame, and how they work, go and read Tarasha by oyinprince, especially the part 2, money does shot in this shithole
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by jeff1993: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Saying you are eager to learn is not enough because Action Speaks Louder Than Words.....why not state what effort you've put into this eagerness?!!! BTW I quoted you on a different thread on what skill I'm sure you can earn with.

@Seniorwriter
.... Yes I saw your quotes sir .... I have a smart phone and a laptop too ... I just need someone to mentor me on any online money making skill .... Someone I can talk to if I encounter problems in it .... Someone that can guide me till I find my feet. Most people will just tell u what to do without helping u navigate through the hurdles In it.
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by Thomist(m): 9:22am On Mar 01, 2022
jeff1993:

whatsapp me on 07034577686 Make dollars every day while asleep. I mean it
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by ken045501: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2022
He said what he said . Them dey use una harass people up and down
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by dokyOloye: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2022
thundafire:
Deadmeatgriller is not in power,d eediot is suffering soo much.
Na bathroom slippers him de sell for one dusty and lonely shop.
His picture is somewhere in nairaland

1 Like

Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by olamike02: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2022
Hisbah21:
this people are buhari thugs..by the end of the day they can kidnap him
REMEMBER BUHARI IS NOT GONNA BE ON THE BALLOT NEXT YEAR,I HOPE YOU WILL NOT CONTINUE YOUR WAILING AFTER 2023.
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2022
Who else did not see the 'strong warning' in the statement?
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2022
Thomist:

whatsapp me on 07034577686 Make dollars every day while asleep. I mean it
And what's stopping you from making the 'dollars' for yourself?
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2022
olamike02:

REMEMBER BUHARI IS NOT GONNA BE ON THE BALLOT NEXT YEAR,I HOPE YOU WILL NOT CONTINUE YOUR WAILING AFTER 2023.

sure i will
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by gudugudumeje: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2022
Afunnaya is chiefly into state lies; no more, no less. Ayu has more to say to speak true to the evil called DSS...
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by AMI3(m): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2022
jeff1993:

Let do it together. WhatsApp me 08154933420
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by OnyeMmeri: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2022
jeff1993:
.... Thanks ... Can u help?? .... If u can't please give way for those who can

I'm not in their way o. I just had to correct your erroneous English. Cos it was an eyesore.
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by OgwuEgo: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
cheesy cheesy
dokyOloye:

Deadmeatgriller is not in power,d eediot is suffering soo much.
Na bathroom slippers him de sell for one dusty and lonely shop.
His picture is somewhere in nairaland
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by Blackdisciple(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hisbah21:
this people are buhari thugs..by the end of the day they can kidnap him

Sure they are his dogs...
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by Minime10(f): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
kirajustice:

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-dss-issues-strong-warning-to-pdp-chairman-iyorchia-ayu-reasons/

Why not enter towns and ask Nigerians on the streets, what is their trust base towards your institution, then you will be shocked. Leave Iyorchia alone, bcuz Nigerians have lost total confidence in all the security outfits including yours
Re: 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by Thomist(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
And what's stopping you from making the 'dollars' for yourself?

I can buy you. How much is your worth. My GLK servicing alone can change your life. That's my answer to your questions.

You can ask again, when am back from business I will reply you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi / Wike Inspects Roads In Portharcourt & Ikwere / APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.