Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Bloggers And News Reporters Don't Know The Meaning Of 'exotic Cars'! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bloggers And News Reporters Don't Know The Meaning Of 'exotic Cars'! (903 Views)

Beauty Queens Join NGO To Protest Against Rape In Convoy Of Exotic Cars In Abuja / EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys & Their Girlfriends In Osogbo, Recovers 8 Exotic Cars / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers And News Reporters Don't Know The Meaning Of 'exotic Cars'! by KAM3KAZI: 8:07am On Mar 01, 2022
That's all I have to say.
Re: Bloggers And News Reporters Don't Know The Meaning Of 'exotic Cars'! by nyiamfrank: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2022
No matter how stupid a thread is, it will have views and comment(s)

I hereby comment, full stop.
Re: Bloggers And News Reporters Don't Know The Meaning Of 'exotic Cars'! by Kazeem47(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2022
Uncle please what does Exotic Cars mean?
Re: Bloggers And News Reporters Don't Know The Meaning Of 'exotic Cars'! by Franzinni: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2022
Kazeem47:
Uncle please what does Exotic Cars mean?
op means they should add CHI before the exotic for it to really make sense ...

Becasue chi exotic is very popular in his area. Youndasandme?! grin

2 Likes

Re: Bloggers And News Reporters Don't Know The Meaning Of 'exotic Cars'! by DoggoneDogg: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2022
Thought I was the only one that noticed this. Nigerians are really not exposed beyond what their dumb celebrities tell them on social media.

Imagine calling a Benz C300 or Camry an exotic car.
This forum is full of ignorant people who know very little. Take this Ukraine/Russia conflict for example

Smh smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloggers And News Reporters Don't Know The Meaning Of 'exotic Cars'! by Kazeem47(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2022
Franzinni:
op means they should add CHI before the exotic for it to really make sense ...

Becasue chi exotic is very popular in his area. Youndasandme?! grin
I get the point now. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bloggers And News Reporters Don't Know The Meaning Of 'exotic Cars'! by KAM3KAZI: 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
nyiamfrank:
No matter how stupid a thread is, it will have views and comment(s)

I hereby comment, full stop.
You're a mumu man! grin
Re: Bloggers And News Reporters Don't Know The Meaning Of 'exotic Cars'! by KAM3KAZI: 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Thought I was the only one that noticed this. Nigerians are really not exposed beyond what their dumb celebrities tell them on social media.

Imagine calling a Benz C300 or Camry an exotic car.
This forum is full of ignorant people who know very little. Take this Ukraine/Russia conflict for example

Smh smiley
Exactly,imagine a blogger calling a Hyundai an exotic car. People should use the dictionary or even Google for once.
Re: Bloggers And News Reporters Don't Know The Meaning Of 'exotic Cars'! by crismark(m): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
KAM3KAZI:
I agree with you bro.

That was how they said police caught suspected cultists during initiation and recovered guns and exotic cars.

The so called "exotic" cars were lexus ES and Toyota camry

2 Likes

Re: Bloggers And News Reporters Don't Know The Meaning Of 'exotic Cars'! by Boogyman557: 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Holly Gram cool DIS MATTERZ no JUST CONCERN ME..

SO MAKE I LITE UP MY WEED IN PEACE..

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Bloggers And News Reporters Don't Know The Meaning Of 'exotic Cars'! by Ondalastday: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
KAM3KAZI:

Lol any fine car for Nigeria na exotic car nor too reason am.
Suffer too much for this our world
Many people can't afford a NEW car so nor blame bloggers blame our leaders
Re: Bloggers And News Reporters Don't Know The Meaning Of 'exotic Cars'! by Ondalastday: 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
KAM3KAZI:

Exactly,imagine a blogger calling a Hyundai an exotic car. People should use the dictionary or even Google for once.
I done use Google see wetin dey show me

Re: Bloggers And News Reporters Don't Know The Meaning Of 'exotic Cars'! by KAM3KAZI: 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
crismark:

I agree with you bro.

That was how they said police caught suspected cultists during initiation and recovered guns and exotic cars.

The so called "exotic" cars were lexus ES and Toyota camry

Imagine that!
That's the reason behind this thread.
Re: Bloggers And News Reporters Don't Know The Meaning Of 'exotic Cars'! by crismark(m): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
KAM3KAZI:

Imagine that!
That's the reason behind this thread.
Lol

I thought i was the only one who noticed
Re: Bloggers And News Reporters Don't Know The Meaning Of 'exotic Cars'! by olurantitochi0: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2022
sad

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: The Attackers Of Owo Catholic Have Been Caught! / Amotekun Operative Laments Bitterly After Soldiers Seized All Their Charms / NYSC Member Says He Funded Himself In School With Proceeds From Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.