Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Need Help On How To Avoid A Cultist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need Help On How To Avoid A Cultist (1291 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Avoid A Cultist by badboyTee(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2022
Good morning you all,

There is this guy in my area where I moved to not too long I knew him from Lagos before while I was still in secondary school he was my neighbor then we do play together like buddies then now I met him about early this year at a bus stop not too far from my side we chatted exchanged contact which I chatted with him on WhatsApp and he told me he was staying with his friends not too far from my place.

There was a Sunday like that he visited me at my place which I entertained him. Only for me to visit him to discover that the accent which him and his friends use to talk was a cultist tone I couldn't escape them that moment I just had to stay with them for like 20 minutes to avoid him suspecting that am avoiding him I discovered that this dude has actually changed a lot. He his now very active and the way he talks it like he has so much confidence like no one dares him and so. Dude now smokes and drink schinapps and so many weird mixtures I couldn't believe my eye. Though that not my main issue the problem now is this guy visits me most times which am not comfortable with

how do I politely avoid him in order not tagged a Cultist?
Re: I Need Help On How To Avoid A Cultist by donbachi(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2022
Anyday he visits..carry ur bible and tell him,u're leaving for church...consistently.
Him go call u jew.and will avoid u from dat day...its a turn-off for them.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help On How To Avoid A Cultist by Dawn91(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2022
Any time he visits bring out the Bible and start fellowship tell him the holy spirit visited you and told you to become a soul winner... Buy a bell and start running in loudly anytime he comes start praying heavily

Trust me he will never visit you again.

You have a brain don't you ?

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Avoid A Cultist by dawnomike(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2022
badboyTee:
Good morning you all,

There is this guy in my area where I moved to not too long I knew him from Lagos before while I was still in secondary school he was my neighbor then we do play together like buddies then now I met him about early this year at a bus stop not too far from my side we chatted exchanged contact which I chatted with him on WhatsApp and he told me he was staying with his friends not too far from my place.

There was a Sunday like that he visited me at my place which I entertained him. Only for me to visit him to discover that the accent which him and his friends use to talk was a cultist tone I couldn't escape them that moment I just had to stay with them for like 20 minutes to avoid him suspecting that am avoiding him I discovered that this dude has actually changed a lot. He his now very active and the way he talks it like he has so much confidence like no one dares him and so. Dude now smokes and drink schinapps and so many weird mixtures I couldn't believe my eye. Though that not my main issue the problem now is this guy visits me most times which am not comfortable with

Start forming 'churchy'... Always talk about you going to church even on weekdays. If you do not flee from him, expect to be initiated soon

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Avoid A Cultist by badboyTee(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2022
dawnomike:
Start forming 'churchy'... Always talk about you going to church even on weekdays. If you do not flee from him, expect to be initiated soon
ooh.....Thanks for this
Re: I Need Help On How To Avoid A Cultist by kingphilip(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Preach to him.

Tell him about the danger of cultism and watch him either become better by renouncing them or leaving you alone for good.
Re: I Need Help On How To Avoid A Cultist by aaking(m): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2022
You don't form churchler but truly let him see the Light of God in you. By studying the Word of God, worshipping your maker then tell him to join you. He go join or run for you

kingphilip:
Preach to him.

Tell him about the danger of cultism and watch him either become better by renouncing them or leaving you alone for good.

Don't take this advice. Do not let him know that you knew about his cult activities.
Your Character and the fruit of the Holy Spirit in you will do the preaching. Pls don't mention anything about cult

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Avoid A Cultist by badboyTee(m): 9:52am On Mar 01, 2022
aaking:
You don't form churchler but truly let him see the Light of God in you. By studying the Word of God, worshipping your maker then tell him to join you. He go join or run for you

Don't take this advice. Do not let him know that you knew about his cult activities.
Your Character and the fruit of the Holy Spirit in you will do the preaching. Pls don't mention anything about cult
you are right it like the dude is trying to make me know he his into it. Thanks
Re: I Need Help On How To Avoid A Cultist by Boogyman557: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
Holly Gram cool

number 1). I don HIGH INTOTO to READ ur message but 4 u to avoid Dem..

START to de dress like MUMU..

INFACT de act like pastor..

if u SEE Dem, 1st go meet Dem and invite Dem to ur church fellowship...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

it's a new MONTH, So man gat SMOKE ENOUGH WEED..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Avoid A Cultist by kansoboy: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Oga tell him straight up: u don't like much visitors
Re: I Need Help On How To Avoid A Cultist by BigYash: 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tell am say " brother m inviting you to church Sunday " The Lord is gonna move mightily and you will be refreshed. Your life will never be the same again .. Sunday morning go and call him.. Watch as he go dey run from you,with excuses.. But if na really bad guy,he won't give up o.. That's why u don't need to form been "churchy"

Go join Bible believing church and be doing evangelism round your hood..
If you need mega phone or what they call it.. I fit dash you one..
Re: I Need Help On How To Avoid A Cultist by teezzybee: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Why? That's easy. How I get rid of unwanted visitors is by allowing them to tell my locked door what their visit is about and when they're tired, they find their square root. Sorry bro, try again next time. You might be lucky.
Re: I Need Help On How To Avoid A Cultist by Truvelisback(m): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
badboyTee:
Good morning you all,

Just be busy or be unavailable. I do not mean u should make him feel like u hate him. Don't stay at home all the time. Also note the time he likes coming too, so that he won't meet u at home. Let ur friendship with him just be or end with: Guy, how na?
Re: I Need Help On How To Avoid A Cultist by Bigpapi: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2022
badboyTee:
Good morning you all,

Enter okada and keep running

(1) (Reply)

Anesthetic Doctor Arrested After Raping A Pregnant Woman During Delivery(photos) / 20-year-old Suspected Kidnapper Arrested With N8.4m Cash And Weapons In Bauchi / Gunmen Kill Two Security Guards, Cut Off Head, Hand In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.