Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,422 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

A Month To Invest More - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Month To Invest More (287 Views)

How To Identify (and Beat) Spending Triggers To Invest More / Why You Need To Stop Saving And Invest More / Fighting Coronavirus, 5 Books You Should Read By Bill Gates, Invest More In Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Month To Invest More by bolazy(m): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2022
When you become desperate to change your situation,you will quit excuses.

Today is the first day of march. What have you really done with this year?

Two months down,ten months to go. Things never changes with time. Decision and Action are what will bring that change.

The fact that you wrote down financial goals is not a guarantee that anything will change.

You can't wish result to existence. Life is no fairytale.

You have to strategize and take action.

What business model or skill have you picked up that will help you hit your goals..?

Make this year count and stop giving excuses

Happy new month
Re: A Month To Invest More by ibechris(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2022
I planned saving 50million naira in 5years and 10million naira per annum,currently i have been able to save the sum of 3,090,000.

My village house,is nearing completion,which I intend to complete by August this year.
Re: A Month To Invest More by bolazy(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
ibechris:
I planned saving 50million naira in 5years and 10million naira per annum,currently i have been able to save the sum of 3,090,000.

My village house,is nearing completion,which I intend to complete by August this year.

Coman gimme small money oo
Re: A Month To Invest More by bolazy(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
ibechris:

Your village house mist be a very beautiful one
Re: A Month To Invest More by ibechris(m): 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
bolazy:

Your village house mist be a very beautiful one

I am extremely conservative that I don't fall for things that are dandifying or fads but a conservative two bedroom with a big compound is what I am erecting.

My choice was limited to the number of times I visit my home,hence my decision to build such.

(1) (Reply)

Do The Following; When Someone Tells You Your Product Is Expensive / 6 / Where And How To Buy Xinfin Coin (XDC)- Is It A Good Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.