Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets (59803 Views)

Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) / Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Svlla: 11:37am On Mar 02, 2022
Since 1999 Putin has been in the political space of Russia
As at 2004 he was Prime minister to an ally and close friend Dmitry Medvedev who in turn became Putin's Prime minister
The invasion of Georgia in 2008 was Putin's brainchild and mastermind
The restoration of the glory of Russia has been in the making for so long and the annexation of Crimea in 2014 was Putin testing the waters

This people (Russians) have been secretly working their way back up while Washington was distracted with Beijing's rising power

The last 3 years saw great technological and innovative breakthrough for Russia and the last decade has seen them cement old ties while build new ones with other countries especially those tired of Washington's overbearing hegemony especially in Asia

Russia was weak after Gorbachev's difficult spell in the seat of power and the subsequent break of the USSR

BUT the Russia we see today is anything but weak
Moscow is now ahead Beijing in hypersonic technology breakthrough and Beijing is ahead Washington in same hypersonic.

Would you have imagined Russia would ever be the first in anything since the end of the Soviet Era?

TrueNigerian300:

Some of those countries you named join NATO when Russia was weak there was no way Russia would have won against NATO when Estonia joined in 2004. Russia was broke and yet to regain the confidence of USSR and Putin was just new as president. The person who handed over power to him saw the potential in him that he can make Russia powerful again. And you know what the person was right, Russia is powerful again today. He is a reasonable person and knows that it will be stupid to tell Estonia to leave NATO but he wanted to be sure that such mistake because of Russia weakness wont happen again.So the answer to your question is that Estonia wont join if Russia was to be as strong as today. The best they can do to their neighbors who have joined is to find a way to curtail them but never allow new ones like Ukraine or Belarus to join. The people who love the truth are with you President Putin!!!! You guys can not come and turn the world into a unipolar world. We need diverse views of how the world should be not some idiots telling everyone what to do.
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Svlla: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2022
@BritishNaija

Like I said earlier Kherson has been occupied by Russian forces

Can you independently verify this?
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by paafin(m): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2022
Svlla:
@BritishNaija

It's true, bro

Even western papers are reporting this..
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2022
paafin:

It's true, bro

Even western papers are reporting this..

Sure i can verify it.
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Svlla:
@BritishNaija

Verified, Fight still on going, I can also verify that the Pilot called Ghost of Kiev exists and have shutdow 21 Russian Aircraft, I won't post pic but exist.

Russian got two Aircraft hit by Kieve Anti Aircraft missiles, one roasting below.

I can also confirm that Russia have in theiR colum Anti Aircraft missile, All these posted above are authentic.

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Svlla: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ok

But ghost of Kiev has been debunked by reuter as a myth, it's from a video game

BritishNaija:

Verified, Fight still on going, I can also verify that the Pilot called Ghost of Kiev exists and have shutdow 21 Russian Aircraft, I won't post pic but exist.

Russian got two Aircraft hit by Kieve Anti Aircraft missiles, one roasting below.

I can also confirm that Russia have in theiR colum Anti Aircraft missile, All these posted above are authentic.
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Svlla:
Ok

But ghost of Kiev has been debunked by reuter as a myth, it's from a video game

Please Pilot is real, the video is fake, i just said that.
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Smashspesh(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Great0ne1:

So this is your story of how donetsk and lugansk was grabbed from ukraine ?
Firstly, putin came into power in 2000 and was replaced in 2008. Get your facts right Ok. The problem started when Ukraine president rejected Ukrainian-European Association Agreement, and America decided to interfere on an internal matter of sovereign nation.
Senator John mccain was in Kiev in december 2013 trying to incite the people against an elected government, simply because he rejected the Ukrainian-European Association Agreement, and you have the guts to accuse putin of making Yanukovych his puppet ? Can you provide a strong evidence to that, other than your usual baseless blabbing.
The people of the donbass region are rightfully agitated because of the manner Yanukovych was ousted out of power, by America sponsored protest and would rather be on there own. Now you don't like them. They don't like you. They want to be on there own and really have the right to be on there own. Why is this so difficult for you to accept ? You claim to be the model of democracy, why can't you accept the fact that they have conducted referendum and have choosen to remain an independent nation ?

Told you the game was for GREED. CORRUPTION.

You already held from the news that Viktor Yanukovych whom was removed for corruption by Ukrainians is been prepared to replace Zelensky by Putin.

You can now continue wallowing in ignorance.
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Thomist(m): 12:09am On Mar 03, 2022
Svlla:
You know more so you could tell us
Am always open to learning
I asked you two questions, can't you see the question mark(?) So I'm expecting your answer.
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by mysticwarrior(m): 2:18am On Mar 03, 2022
Etinosa1234:

Ojukwu knew that they had lost a lot of men and territory so he had to escape..

Plus he didn't have the backing of most countries

Can u say such for Ukraine?
Ukraine is outnumbered and outgunned and NATO don't want to get directly involve, they don't have much advantage over the Russians.
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Great0ne1: 6:42am On Mar 03, 2022
Smashspesh:

Told you the game was for GREED. CORRUPTION.

You already held from the news that Viktor Yanukovych whom was removed for corruption by Ukrainians is been prepared to replace Zelensky by Putin.

You can now continue wallowing in ignorance.
Oga go and sit down, you have nothing reasonable to say. You sent a sitting Congress man to go and meddle on the affairs of a sovereign nation, against an elected president, and your here blabbing about corruption. How has America and UK responded to the record breaking corruption and the unabated killings going on in your own country? Is it also Viktor Yanukovych corruption, that made nato to bomb innocent civilians and Chinese journalists in Belgrade in 1999 ? You really should be ashamed of yourself . Olodo forming knowledgeable

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) / Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases / President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.