Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons (55877 Views)

Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) / Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report / Operation Trojan Shield: 800 Arrested In Staggering Global Encrypted Phone Sting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by tillaman(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
If he likes let him amass 7k missiles the UK will equally fvck shiiit up no one has the monopoly for madness

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Action102(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by naija4life247: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
lessonotes:
He will be sorely disappointed if he tries to press any nuclear button. He will just see that the button launchers have been changed.

Your witchcraft reach that level?

Putin has killed several witches and wizards in Ukraine in the last couple of days, and they all couldn't do any shiit

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by sukkot: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by KingEverest: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by CoronaVirusPro: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Why is the Kremlin dwarf chestbeating

The idiot feeling like he is the only one with Nuclear Weapon.

Mofo is fvcking coward!

He is so proud of that Nuclear warhead that he feels he alone has it.

Dwarf fails to realize NATO has more Nuclear warheads than his entire arsenal.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Benny6944: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Its now a joke. Putin is now a joke. making mockery of himself

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by HilcomTech(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
BritishNaija:
We can see how is arsenal are really working in Ukraine

He wants to take Ukraine intact. He is not on a killing spree.
He has taken over the Ukrainian air space for days now.
Someone is holding your air space, Westin remain again

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by tommykiwi(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
All na wash!!! Na only him get Nuclear weapons.
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Cantonese: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
And he thinks Russia is immune from a nuclear attack from all sides?

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by goodheart01: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mossadd:
Putin na real niggar he get effective cure for western madness

Hello terrorist.. Should I tell u?? Okay USA has 5,000 nuclear war heads and they can still face it to Russia if they wish so shut up!!!

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
grin grin Russia is beginning to bare her fangs against the West who foolishly thought they can bring NATO next to her borders.An organization established with one of its aim being to suppress Russia.
The foolish US Government actually thought Russia would tolerate NATO extending right to her borders. But they are in for a rude shock.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by venabili: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
I listened to Some World leaders speak about Putin and I totally agree with them that Putin is a totally different being.

The Putin you see today is not the Putin that the World knew.
A Force greater than Putin has taken over him.

Like I have always said, Putin and Russia are Major Players in the Biblical Endtimes wars and Rumors of Wars. See Ezekiel 38 & 39 for more.
I Believe the "Spirit of Gog" has taken over him.
Look around you Folks and you will see clearly that Everything JESUS told as the Signs of His Coming is Happening everywhere!
The Coming of Christ is at Hand! Get ready to avoid Hath I known Lamentations..

This idiot has a new moniker

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by naija4life247: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
I listened to Some World leaders speak about Putin and I totally agree with them that Putin is a totally different being.

Like I have always said, Putin and Russia are Major Players in the Biblical Endtimes wars and Rumors of Wars. See Ezekiel 38 & 39 for more.
Look around you Folks and you will see clearly that Everything JESUS told as the Signs of His Coming is Happening everywhere!

Your consistent stupidity is legendary

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by midehi2(f): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mossadd:
Putin na real niggar he get effective cure for western madness
You are the mad one here now, i can see the madness is hereditary tongue

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by MERCHANDISER: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
I,heard Ukranian president is a clown,comedian ?

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by A305: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
When it comes to Russia and Ukraine war. Do NOT trust Nairaland news.

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by naija4life247: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
venabili:

This idiot has a new moniker

You can't deny his consistency.
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by seunny4lif(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
The Sun
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by ictplotter(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Shey Nato and America say they mad, they should come n learn madness from putin.
Putin mind be more dangerous than Hitler himself. Ukraine should trend with sense than this western media propaganda and sanctions giving them fake war victory.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Lovenorth: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Amazing
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
BritishNaija:
We can see how is arsenal are really working in Ukraine

Inorite..
It's pretty clear.. ahah
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by derecho(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
A little insight into the goings-on in Ukraine now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzCIpwsxzJU&t=228s
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by goodheart01: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin Russia is beginning to bare her fangs against the West who foolishly thought they can bring NATO next to her borders.An organization established with one of its aim being to suppress Russia.
The foolish US Government actually thought Russia would tolerate NATO extending right to her borders. But they are in for a rude shock.

People like u keep sounding stupid like Putin himself. The mad man is about to start a nuclear war and you’re saying trash.

Are u forgetting the US has 5,000 nuclear war heads and can decide to face it to Russia too?? Stop being a junkie

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by WarriAproko: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
NATO are testing russia through Ukraine
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by CoronaVirusPro: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Benny6944:
Its now a joke. Putin is now a joke. making mockery of himself

Exactly!

The dunce just chest beating with Nuclear war head like he alone has it

Reality has dawned on him that his military is a failure! He has only Nuclear option left.

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by kcdendelo: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Righteousness2:

what about the desolution of the temple?
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by naija4life247: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
MERCHANDISER:
I,heard Ukranian president is a clown,comedian ?

That's the idiot that is distributing riffles to civilians to go and fight trained Russian Army. He and his Western propagandists will then go to their fake Media to show civilians killed by Russian Army.

What an idiot!

15 Likes 1 Share

Story. It's not by how many nuclear weapons. I'm convinced that even the UK's 200 and something heads can be more efficiently and precisely launched and delivered than Russia's 6000.

Russia is just a North Korea with more oil wealth and more landmass. Same bumbling mofos

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Hero2t: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
He isn't the only Nuclear Power na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples / 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled / US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk