Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia (14033 Views)

Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia / Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights / New COVID-19 Strain: Belgium Suspends All Flights From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by BloomingDale(f): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2022
azpekuliar:
Russia go soon turn to North Korea, another pariah state. Dem go soon begin eat and digest their nuclear arsenal. Mad man Putin. Small resistance wey Ukraine don put up e don wave im Nuclear card. cheesy

Crying more than the bereaved? You should channel all this energy towards your corrupt politicians so the white man will stop being your master.
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by obedience4(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2022
Good let isolate the mad man Putin..
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by hammer567: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2022
Putin will launch nukes without further warning.

E go clear for una eye.
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by blackgold2018(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2022
azpekuliar:
Russia go soon turn to North Korea, another pariah state. Dem go soon begin eat and digest their nuclear arsenal. Mad man Putin. Small resistance wey Ukraine don put up e don wave im Nuclear card. cheesy
mumu.
Read news wisely you will not.

The nuclear threat wasn’t for Ukraine. But to NATO
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by naija1stnigar(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Am not sure this Putin knows what the consequences of his actions will be before choosing to embark on it, the world is speedily laying economic siege on Russia, the citizens are protesting the actions of their dictator, the officers do not approve of it and the soldiers are reluctant to go to war. I see Putin recording losses in this matter.

3 Likes

Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by sotall(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2022
Cognitivereason:
Wawu...the sanctions are getting real cheesy

Sadly Putin isn't moved

Yes , he isnt moved.

Thats how dictators fall.
Their hardened heart is their Achilles heel.

4 Likes

Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by 735i(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2022
HoldenCaulfield:
This Ukrainian war.
Even though I don't support bombing people in thier own country. But this war serves some people right.
A company in Nigeria that wants to start a telecom company got us to spend a lot of money to demonstrate that we csn build them a robust system for running their services. They acted like doubting Thomases they are, thinking that no Nigerian company can make the system for them.
Despite the demo of the complete the system we spent a lot to build for them, they went ahead to to give some Ukrainians almost $100k to build it, giving us nothing.
No there is war in Ukraine, my internal source told me that they could not even reach the Ukrainians now.
Serves them right grin

You are a horrible fellow.
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Putin is truly a man with irons balls grin

The way that niggar dey shake the world dey surprise me. Man doesn't even give a flying fvck about anyone grin
so are u in support of his atrocity
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by shogsman(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2022
There are like a million other shipping giants in Asia happy to take Thier place

1 Like

Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by Acidosis(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2022
Where can one buy Russian Ruble for keep, please?? It's at the lowest low but the Russian economy will surely bounce back. We can't say the same for Nigeria. Some analysts already predict that we might change a dollar for N730 by the end of 2023. With what we are seeing right now, not even Dangote refinery can save Nigeria from the domino effect we are about to witness. It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by jamace(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2022
Very NORMAL business reaction after risk assessment..

Is Maersk shipping cargoes to Ukraine? NO.

So, nothing special about the news.
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by AroleOduduwa2: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2022
Mist commentators are naive, how can russia turn to north korea when the west pay them 1billion usd a day

Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by cocolacec(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin he go soon send China to beg for the third time that sanction is not the way to go

No be small shaking the world, by the time USA instruct MasterCard and Visa to block all ties to Russia, 80% of their movable money would be cut off
Russia is already converting their currency to Gold.

Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by Acidosis(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2022
cocolacec:

Russia is already converting their currency to Gold.

Smart move
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by Igbofam2: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin he go soon send China to beg for the third time that sanction is not the way to go

No be small shaking the world, by the time USA instruct MasterCard and Visa to block all ties to Russia, 80% of their movable money would be cut off

Mastercard, Visa, Googlepay etc have all been blocked already
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
He isn't moved so he will call you on phone and tell you how it's affecting him mentally abii

Cognitivereason:
Wawu...the sanctions are getting real cheesy

Sadly Putin isn't moved
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
Every corpse triumphed misuse Russia snare voyage Putin know your lifestyle
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by Chidex50(m): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
GoodHardDick:

The way that niggar dey shake the world dey surprise me. Man doesn't even give a flying fvck about anyone grin
I hate bullies .
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by zionstaar75: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
sotall:

Yes , he isnt moved.

Thats how dictators fall.
Their hardened heart is their Achilles heel.
let's see for how long before Russian money become toilet paper.putin is senseless

1 Like

Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by Rubbiish(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
GoodHardDick:

But his people will suffer for it & if care is not taken they will revolt against him? Na ghadafi people kill am. These western guys can manipulate your people against u if u are not careful! The west is setting a trap for him & he is falling for it. I don't think this approach he is using is a good one. His own people will soon start revolting once these sanctions start biting hard

1 Like

Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by promise4wonders: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
SUSPEND THEIR LIFE JOIN
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by starstunna1313(m): 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Because he is not the one suffering the heat but it’s citizens. And you call it balls. Was that why he was elected?.

1 Like

Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by Lamba42(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Do you know anyone into oil? I have suppliers for NNPC certified AGO in metric tons as well as crude & PMS.
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by goodheart01: 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Mumu people bowing to American pressure

Oh terrorist... what u see is the power of a true world power. They will keep smashing all u head slamming bombers till Muhammad quits smoking weed
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by goodheart01: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
GoodHardDick:

But his economy is beginning to give a flying fvck about him. Soon he will give a flying ass
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by goodheart01: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
Divoc19:
As if Putin didn't see all these coming.
Ukraine should call for cease fire.

The drum beaters shall fall

Putin never saw anything. An Ego driven man doesn’t see any flaw in his plans. A mad man doesn’t even know he’s mad. And a dog that wants to die hardly perceives shit
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by Kaceman(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Few days b4 dey war russia approved crypto in dere country
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by Lucas4903: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
It’s funny how you guys praise Putin for invading a sovereign nation. And if Buhari use DSS you will still b here backlashing him yet you praise Putin for a wrong doing. But how?
Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by grandstar(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Divoc19:
As if Putin didn't see all these coming.
Ukraine should call for cease fire.

The drum beaters shall fall

He didn't know it would be this bad.

Enlightened pundits have said Putin expected a quick victory but has been' shocked by the defiance Ukraine has put up. Ukraine has been helped by the supply of advanced weapons it received from America over the years. These are far more advanced than the Russian made weapons and have been dealing the Russians some unexpected blows.

1 Like

Re: Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia by airmax16: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
my problems isn't Putin it's the normal citizens of Russia that are going to suffer not Putin fah this sanctions isn't going you move him.na his citizens go suffer am as hell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blast Reported In Beijing Near US Embassy / Ukraine Crisis Accelerating Rise Of Central Bank Digital Currencies / 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.