Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Help! I Need A Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! I Need A Laptop (167 Views)

A Call For Help: I Need A Laptop / Have a Laptop/desktop/printer problem?? Bring Am Come Here / 6 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need A Laptop by Kabiyesi12(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2022
Good day and happy new month good people of Nairaland.
I am Emmanuel, a student in one Nigeria tertiary institution. I am presently in the third year of my academics, am the only one sponsoring my academics also, taking care of my mother.
I want to appeal to every kind-hearted person on Nairaland to help me with laptop, or financial support to get one. I need the laptop seriously for my academics and to enhance my source of income I do not want to specify any computer specification I know some might have one or more that are not in use for now or any way you can help me.
You can reach me via 081,000,377:60 with either call or text, as my WhatsApp phone is not working presently as a result of screen fault. If God has laid it in your heart to help me please do. God bless you.

Mod. please, help me push this to front page

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Laptop For Content Creators / How To Replace A Laptop Computer Memory - Signs You Have Memory Issues / A10 Radeon Processor 500gb Hdd 8gb Ram Touchscreen For 115k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.