Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola (18359 Views)

Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) / Adamu: APC Will Reconcile Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Other Aspirants After Primaries / "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Adeoti is in court already to challenge the illegalities of the fraud direct primary that produce Oyetola as the party flag bearer in the State. Like I said before, Oyetola has destroyed Osun State Apc beyond repair. The reconciliation will never work.
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
The question here’s that will Top caucus of Osun State Apc agree on the terms of the party Oyetola destroyed in Osun State nii. Forming parallel congress in all the 30 local government in Osun State. I don’t think the reconciliation will work. Let’s keep our fingers crossed. The indefatigable top members and leaders are watching.
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by Foreseer: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
seunmsg:
The disagreement was never going to last. It’s a family affair that will be settled sooner than later.

No big deal in people disagreeing once in a while. What’s important is that they settle their differences and still come together to find common grounds and work together.

The joke is now on clowns like Reno who were hoping for Rauf to work against the candidate of his own party. Like I have been saying, Oyetola’s re-election in Osun state is a done deal.
What's so important and demanding for you is to be on Nairaland 24/7 trying so hard clean up their mess grin grin

No go find work. Crumb eater.
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by Joysammy: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
See the stupid and wicked so called leaders destroying the lives Yoruba youths

One of them now urinates on his body unknowingly, while the other political career in his home state of Osun has nose dived.

They are just as useless as the P in psychology..
No values

To them, it's about themselves and themselves alone.

The people cheering them on to destroy their future cannot afford a 2sq meal a day in this Yoruba land

Shameful

I quite understand your emotional traumer and irrational insensitivity. You just pick up your brother phone to seek attention right?

One could only deduce from your write-ups that you are about to suffer brain disorderly.

I advise you to take a substance that will rectify your renal so that you can be alive when Tinubu will be sworn in as the next president.

2 Likes

Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by Soulsymbol99: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Tinubu don mellow, he don gentle cheesy grin grin

Trying to prevent Aregbesola from spilling some beans about him grin

Aregbesola will regret the day he was born if Tinubu gains power!

This he can take to the bank!

Exactly, make I hear say jagaban 4give d guy. He will agree 2 reconciliation nw bt if he virtually wins, em go use d guy so peppersoup grin if not 4 anything 2 send a message 2 his other loyalists cool

1 Like

Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by techWriter3: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
prince of aba e haven have
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by mpire: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:
Ko si ogun ko si ote.
#Iyanumashele

All we want is peace, progress and prosperity for Nigeria, Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria.

Asiwaju Tinubu has a large heart and has the reputation of forgiving his associates who betray him.

That is one of the areas he towers above Pa Obasanjo in politics.

Asiwaju Tinubu must have learnt it from his political mentor, Late Chief MKO Abiola,GCFR and lives by that Yoruba adage that literally translates as "the Elder who forgives is the one whose children are more".

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

HE Aregbesola, like HE Prof Osibanjo, is part of the Asiwaju Tinubu political family.

Only patriotic Nigerians whose hearts are not filled with hatred, bitterness and bigotry are on board the BAT 2023 winning train.

Patriotic Nigerians on the BAT 2023 winning train are the Nigerians who have a stake in Nigeria and genuinely want to see Nigeria flourish, they are the Nigerians who will rather love than hate, who will rather build than burn/destroy and who will rather bless their nation than curse it. They are not bigoted tribesmen and those who spread hate against their fellow human being.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who is a Patriot to the core. He will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

By May 29, 2023 it will end in praise to the Glory of God for the handover to an Asiwaju Tinubu led-Presidency.

Please support and vote for the BAT 2023 Presidency project to make Nigeria greater.

Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria for ever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

[/s]

Here you go, I've fixed it for you. Everyone on NL has my permission to use the pic.

Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by herbert2017: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Please deploy them to Ukraine to broker peace between Ukraine and Russia.
Beggers!!!!!
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by sultry69(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
AbijaJ:

Why do your sound pained? It's like you don't want them to reconcile. As a diehard PDP guy wetin consign you for the matter?
Hahahaha................,PDP are currently jubilating in Osun over the disagreement between Tinubu and Aregbe,they so believed that it will catapulted them to Abere i.e govt office in osun.

That was what happened in the last election that led to rerun,but now,they wanted to use this advantage to take over patapata.

1 Like

Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by ayofe72(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fake reconciliation. No be politics. It's advisable to avoid it outrightly prior.

Get in touch with us for relocation abroad through study pathway. Admission is still on going.
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by Wazobia2216: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Harshweather:
it's just a pity
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by richie240: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Eyahhhhh....Tinubu nor be like 'sm ppl' wey can hate for Africa.
If he's as narrow minded and unforgiving like 'sm ppl', he won't achieve half of what he's bcom today politically.

'Sm ppl' need to learn from Jagaban!
cool

Wazobia2216:
Tinubu don mellow, he don gentle cheesy grin grin

Trying to prevent Aregbesola from spilling some beans about him grin

Aregbesola will regret the day he was born if Tinubu gains power!

This he can take to the bank! [/b]
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by sokera: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
Yoruba is a nation with citizens that believe in leadership … majority of yoruba believe in following a leader , it’s a naturally thing that always happen in yoruba land , there will always be a leader to follow just for the interest of the people and the future … anyone waiting for yoruba ppl to go against Tinubu is just ignorant. We can insult, disagree, fight , and hate a leader but when it comes to pursuing the general interest of the Yoruba nation we all speak in one voice … you will all be surprise that Fayose of PDP, Makinde of PDP will all work for Jagaban once Jagaban wins APC Primary election ..

1 Like

Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by Spandau: 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
seunmsg:
The disagreement was never going to last. It’s a family affair that will be settled sooner than later.

No big deal in people disagreeing once in a while. What’s important is that they settle their differences and still come together to find common grounds and work together.

The joke is now on clowns like Reno who were hoping for Rauf to work against the candidate of his own party. Like I have been saying, Oyetola’s re-election in Osun state is a done deal.

Dem take politics swear for you?
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
You want to reconcile with someone you have ordered for his coffin to be carried in Alimosho Lagos . Osun State must be set free from Bola Tinubu colony. Baba kabiru understand the game well
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by Omoiyasly(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
You sure say you dey this country sha and who asked you if you igbo or not
Anazp:
Tinubu is an old man who should forget about been President. If he had ideas why didn't he use them in Lagos since 1999? Lagos is a big slum today cos of Tinubu. And mind you I'm not Igbo
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by porthouse7(f): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

One of them now urinates on his body unknowingly, while the other political career in his home state of Osun has nose dived.

No values

The people cheering them on to destroy their future cannot afford a 2sq meal a day in this Yoruba land

Shameful
thanks for submitting ur cry sukudi ipob
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by papamalik(m): 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
HOW DOES THAT REDUCE THE PRICE OF FUEL OR MAKES THE COMMODITY AVAILABLE? Before you talk to much now, somebody will start wee weeing...
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by ogundeleai(m): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

No values
Just to attract 'like' - eni to tá ara ilé loopo koni rira lowon oo'

Shameful
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by olatuns2017: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/tinubu-aregbesola-move-to-reconcile/

This kind peace talk will never happen in SE except Atiku is involved

Haaaa
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by Petvin2000(m): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Factshunter:

You wrote this with so much anger, pain, and disappointment all written all over you.
PrinceOFLagos Aka, the former 'Oni " on Nairaland what has happened, why are you angry, frustrated, and depressed over this little matter after all this is a family affair that doesn't concern you nor your 5 Easter states. (Aka, the ( • ) )

Pls, don't cry anymore over the matter I know you are disappointed cos Tinubu you so much wish his wings to be clipped is gaining and adding more feathers. grin

Pele grin

Tinubu is going nowhere. If you like campaign for him from now till eternity. Take that.

1 Like

Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by Factshunter: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Petvin2000:

Tinubu is going nowhere. If you like campaign for him from now till eternity. Take that.

The god of ( • ) region has spoken, who decides the fate of every man. Well done cheesy
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by allicare: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Anazp:
Tinubu is an old man who should forget about been President. If he had ideas why didn't he use them in Lagos since 1999? Lagos is a big slum today cos of Tinubu. And mind you I'm not Igbo
If u no be igbo nko? But u are stupid as majority of the igbo online. Shior

2 Likes

Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by Layksaide(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/tinubu-aregbesola-move-to-reconcile/

Let me give you this for free guys, Tinubu and Aregbesola were not fighting, it's just a shambolic thing they did to dissuade any strong contender in the party to contest against the Governor and eventually winning him. I completely disagree that they are fighting. They are playing with our minds (those that wants it so)
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by Tareq1105: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
seunmsg:

My brother leave that stupid Reno Omokri out of this. The people involved are Yorubas and they would never allow one Omo ale ti o niran to instigate crisis that doesn't exist.

As for Aregbe, he's a disappointment to himself. He's been humbled and I'm happy about it.
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by andyprez(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Anazp:

You have to be Igbo for criticizing a yoruba person... this is how far the country is divided and senseless we’ve become.

Please don’t mind the poor miscreant and social media bullies that cannot constructively defend their candidates but only to mention tribe when someone criticizes your “providers”.

N.B: this is for all tribal bigots irrespective of where you come from.
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by Wazobia2216: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
richie240:
Eyahhhhh....Tinubu nor be like 'sm ppl' wey can hate for Africa.
If he's as narrow minded and unforgiving like 'sm ppl', he won't achieve half of what he's bcom today politically.

'Sm ppl' need to learn from Jagaban!
cool

Mention one person him don forgive and I will show you their graves
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by sky24post(f): 2:14am On Mar 02, 2022
Free air drop just refer two people and received your money https:///CATinuR2_AirdropBot?start=5272662496
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 02, 2022
Anazp:

When Tinubu contested election in 1993 his age was 41 and not controversial, when he contested election in 1999 his age was 47 and Nobody dispute his age, But the same man is no longer 69 years today. That's what ignorance mixed with hate and mischief does to people.
Re: Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 02, 2022
Anazp:

Dem talk say, Tinubu is the 82-year old man who did his mandatory NYSC service at harboni Ltd, Queen Elizabeth Road, Ibadan, in 1979 when NCE and University graduates above 30 years and pregnant graduates were exempted from doing service! Much as it's within your rights to hold any opinion about Tinubu, please put objectivity and fellow-feeling in whatever you posted on the public space. Tinubu is nowhere close to even 72 years if you must know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara / Fashola: How We Added 400MW To Power Nat Grid Despite Sabotage / I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.