Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Over $1000000 Made In 14 Minutes!!! Lady Posts Massive Achievement On Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Over $1000000 Made In 14 Minutes!!! Lady Posts Massive Achievement On Facebook (311 Views)

CBN Policies Paying Off as exchange rate (N1431/$) posts Best Gain in 6 Weeks / Buisness Development : Cook Rice Under 14 Minutes. / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over $1000000 Made In 14 Minutes!!! Lady Posts Massive Achievement On Facebook by AnthonyEgbochue: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Yes, you definitely read that right! Just a few hours ago, a lady celebrated her massive success of crossing the $1,000,000 mark in just 14 minutes! As unbelievable as it sounds, the picture of her paycheck has been added to this post (fb username: Ashley Messengil )

But how did she get here? She invested in something valuable that only big and we'll sighted internet marketers can visualize. Come to think of it, you reading this post, have you ever made any money online? But here is a young lady who did that in less than an hour with just her phone, not even a laptop.

By simply selling a high demand course she was able to pull this through. What is a course you might ask? Courses are simply educational modules that cover areas of specific interest. So if you have good knowledge about baking, you can create a course on it and sell it online. Before I move to the main gist for today, the man below is known as Remedy Nwankwo , another multi millionaire who just sits in front of his laptop and commands income.

Remedy makes on average $50,000 monthly from blogging and is one of the biggest bloggers in Nigeria. I mean, run the maths? That is approximately N30 million naira per month!!! Repeatedly!! if the screenshots of his earnings below are not convincing enough then I have left a link to his facebook profile down in this article, do well to feed your eyes.

The whole point of this is simply to notify you that there is money to be made on the internet. 19 years old Daniel Umeh (a Nigerian) makes about $20,000 per month (consistently) from about 20 different streams of income online.

I know you must be fired up already but how do I start? Where do I begin? This is where the CHEAP MONEY program comes into play. Cheap money empowerment program is a scheme set to open the eyes of Nigerian youths. You don't need to work for anybody!

Once you have a skill, you can be your own boss! Emeka Nobis , a Nigerian media personality with over 50,000 followers across social media has devoted his time to teach you reading this post the secrets of online marketing and how to make money online with just your phone. The program will commence on Thursday and NO! You definitely do not need to travel, you can attend right from the comfort of your house with your mobile device.

The registration fee is just N2000, Too much you say!!?? Grab this opportunity while the clock ticks, currently over 700 Nigerian youths and entrepreneurs have registered for this training. Remember that you have to invest to harvest.

For more info kindly join the whatsapp group below where the registration details will be dispensed to interested candidates �

Follow this link to join the CHEAP MONEY training WhatsApp group: https:///GCTYMfIlDd1KJPVga34AVP

Remedy facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/remedy.nwankwo.37

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Guide To Wordpress Plugins / Best Gojek Clone App In Nigeria / Do You Own A Football Academy Or Club? This Is For You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.