Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Most Dangerous Man In Russia General Magome Killed By Ukraine Forces - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Most Dangerous Man In Russia General Magome Killed By Ukraine Forces (1736 Views)

World Faces Most Dangerous Decade Since WW2 - Putin / Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Dangerous Man In Russia General Magome Killed By Ukraine Forces by malel1: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2022

Re: The Most Dangerous Man In Russia General Magome Killed By Ukraine Forces by godliman: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nobody has monopoly of madness, Putin himself may not survive this war.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Dangerous Man In Russia General Magome Killed By Ukraine Forces by CharleyBright(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Good.
He died foolishly fighting a lost cause for evil Putin in his mad quest for more power.
I commend the people of Ukraine for their unwavering Bravery. They stood in unison and fought Putin and his army.
Putin thought with his powerful army he will overcome Ukraine within a day. But in over 5days they are yet to capture Kyiv upon all their Arsenals.
Kudos to the Ukrainian armies.
Even if they lose, the world will remember that they fought bravely with their might and killed the Russian too ranking armies too.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Dangerous Man In Russia General Magome Killed By Ukraine Forces by OkuFaba(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
If Russia unveils their worst, they'll bring Ukraine down to dust.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Dangerous Man In Russia General Magome Killed By Ukraine Forces by CharleyBright(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
OkuFaba:

Which worst are they yet to bring?
Who goes to war and be practicing?
The truth is ... Putin and Russia didn't expect what they are getting from Ukraine. The highly inferior Ukraine army have fought and resisted them gallantly and killing Russian top ranking officers.
Just simply commend Ukraine army.

Last Las when Putin is so frustrated and sees he is not winning the war so easy, he will want to use Nuclear weapon to destroy himself and the world (including you supporting him) to save face.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Dangerous Man In Russia General Magome Killed By Ukraine Forces by malel1: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
OkuFaba:

Biko what's this there worst ?
Re: The Most Dangerous Man In Russia General Magome Killed By Ukraine Forces by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
This chap was killed days ago.

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Man In Russia General Magome Killed By Ukraine Forces by Cizarr(m): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
If not because of bombs and missiles Russia is using up and down... Russia might not win the war with soldiers to soldiers on ground. But for naw I doubt if Ukraine can hold that bombs for long before they collapse... unless if they see another country to declare no fly zone for them
Re: The Most Dangerous Man In Russia General Magome Killed By Ukraine Forces by fattprince(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
CharleyBright:

Which worst are they yet to bring?
Who goes to war and be practicing?
The truth is ... Putin and Russia didn't expect what they are getting from Ukraine. The highly inferior Ukraine army have fought and resisted them gallantly and killing Russian top ranking officers.
Just simply commend Ukraine army.

Last Las when Putin is so frustrated and sees he is not winning the war so easy, he will want to use Nuclear weapon to destroy himself and the world (including you supporting him) to save face.
If Russian really do their worst, it's the likes of you headed by the west that will be shouting war crime.
You know the first time I heard about war crimes I was surprised at how foolish these so called world leaders could be. I war everything and anything goes, it's about survival.
I can kill a child if it will distract my enemy who is about to kill me to gain some edge over him.

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Man In Russia General Magome Killed By Ukraine Forces by AOB1: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
That's good
Re: The Most Dangerous Man In Russia General Magome Killed By Ukraine Forces by AOB1: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
fattprince:

If Russian really do their worst, it's the likes of you headed by the west that will be shouting war crime.
You know the first time I heard about war crimes I was surprised at how foolish these so called world leaders could be. I war everything and anything goes, it's about survival.
I can kill a child if it will distracted my enemy who is about to kill me to gain some edge over him.
see this MUMU, for your mind you think you get sense right?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Dangerous Man In Russia General Magome Killed By Ukraine Forces by fattprince(m): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
AOB1:
see this MUMU, for your mind you think you get sense right?
No I don't, but at the end of the day you that have sense is dead why me that don't will be alive, and as far as nature is concerned I'm the winner. Reflect and reflect well on this. Mr Solomon the wise.
Re: The Most Dangerous Man In Russia General Magome Killed By Ukraine Forces by D1official: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
fattprince:

I can kill a child if it will distract my enemy who is about to kill me to gain some edge over him.
That's why I insist and still insists that 90% of Russian sympathisers are terrorist headslammers!!.

Imagine what a human being is saying. Mumu!

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Man In Russia General Magome Killed By Ukraine Forces by AOB1: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
fattprince:

No I don't, but at the end of the day you that have sense is dead why me that don't will be alive, and as far as nature is concerned I'm the winner. Reflect and reflect well on this. Mr Solomon the wise.
see MUMU you better pray make bandit or Boko Haram no kill you for naija.

(1) (Reply)

Israel Chickens, Out Cancels Ground Operation To Invade Gaza / Ukraine - Two US Guided-missile Destroyers Enter Baltic Sea To Russia’s Alarm / The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.