Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Welcome To Your Month Of Perpetual Help In Christ Jesus “ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Welcome To Your Month Of Perpetual Help In Christ Jesus “ (110 Views)

NOVENA TO OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP / Novena To Our Lady Of Perpetual Help / Novena To Our Lady Of Perpetual Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Your Month Of Perpetual Help In Christ Jesus “ by overcomersfaith(f): 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
We are glad to announce to you that w serve a God that answereth by fire, He consumes His enemies by fire and deliver the oppressed by fire… join us as we receive from the Throne of Grace the theme for this month by power of the Holy Spirit.

Beloveth, "Welcome to Your month of Perpetual Help in Christ Jesus “ Rom  8:26-28, Heb 12:1-12, Jas 3:13-18, Ps 124:1-8.

I am so happy… so very happy that Jesus Christ died for me I am so happy… so very happy that Jesus Christ dies for me…

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/welcome-to-your-month-of-perpetual-help-in-christ-jesus/

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive Divine Healing / Let Your Excellent Spirit Fall Upon Me @ Divine Nature Tv / Divine Location II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.